Moving On? The Plan starts

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

 

They all went to bed that night worried, and with heavy hearts.   Yunjae decided to let Changmin stay in their guest room with Karam. Some of the guardians stayed with Yunjae some with Yoosu. None of them wanted to be far from Changmin. Including, the petite boy Karam.

 

The two were sleeping peacefully on the floor in the guest room. They had made a mock bed of blankets and pillows.

 

Jae had a very rough time falling asleep. He remembers he and KY had a doctor’s appointment the next day and it caused Jae to break down again. Yuhno didn’t leave his side; he just held Jae and tried to whisper sweet nothings into his ears to relax him.

 

Yuhno rolled over and the clock blared 3:47am at him. He sighed and turned seeing Jae resting soundly. He smiled and lightly adjusted the blanket on his love. He slid out of the bed and threw on his hoodie.  He quietly slipped out of the bedroom and checked on everyone.

 

He quietly opened the door to the guest rooms (3 of em) till he came to Changmin. He opened the door and saw the two sleeping, but not embracing instead they were not facing each other and Changmin held the boys hand behind them. It seemed awkward.  But Yuhno knew what the boy was trying to do and he smiled.

 

DON’T WORRY MIN KY LOVES YOU AND THINGS WILL BE OK SOON!

 

He quietly made his way downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and headed outside to make sure the fire was indeed out.

 

He sat down on the cement wall and sighed looking at the stars. No matter how much he wanted to sleep he just couldn’t.  He looked at the wrought iron pole near him and brushed off a lingering spider web.      He recalled the screaming of Changmin when he read the note it made his ears burn. He grabbed the pole. The events of the night flashed before him. He shook his head to make them go away. And they did. When he opened is eyes he sighed. When he looked at the pole he was currently holding onto he felt his jaw drop.  The pole that was a good 3 inches thick was completely destroyed. It was a dream he thought it had to be a dream. He would wake up and it wouldn’t be him outside he’d be in bed. Or maybe he thought he was so tired he was becoming delusional.

 

He jumped off the wall and punched it. Without hesitation his fist went all the way through the 13 inch thick concrete and cobblestone wall. Like a hot knife through butter. He removed his hand and checked it for wounds. I mean come on he had to have even a scratch. Yet there was nothing.  Not even a simple abrasion.

 

“What the is going on?” he said

 

Not only did he just basically obliterate two of the strongest materials out there with his bare hands. But he didn’t have wounds or even pain. He was confused. He looked at his hands and shrugged. Trying to convince himself he was just very tired. He finished off his water and headed back to the house. He made his way upstairs. He was met by a sleepy Hangeng coming from the bathroom.

 

“Hey.. Hannie?” Yuhno said quietly.

 

“Hey Yuhno what’s up?” he asked.

 

“Got a minute? I know it’s late but I need to show you something” Yuhno said figuring since Hannie was great at figuring things out.

 

“Sure, show me!” He said following Yuhno back to the yard.

 

The two quietly slipped outside, and Yuhno took him over to the area he was sitting in. He pointed to the metal mess and the wall with the hole in it.

 

“What the hell where did that come from” Hangeng asked.

 

“Well you see wait maybe it’s better if I show you” Yuhno said.

 

Hangeng stepped back and Yuhno picked another thick spot on the wall and plowed his fist completely through to the other side.

 

Hangengs eyes widened, they almost fell out when Yuhno removed his hand and there wasn’t a single mark on it and he was in no pain.

 

“Omo Yuhno this is something new, I think you have a new power, we need to get Siwon stay here I will be right back” Hangeng said and Yuhno nodded.

 

He soon returned with a wide eyed Siwon and Eunhyuk. He had already explained what happened and Siwon let a big grin fall across his face.

 

“We need to tell him Hannie, or the man’s going to have a fricken ” Siwon whispered into Hangengs ear.

 

“We can’t just yet, Heechul will have my in a sling hanging off a bridge over killer sharks Deh” Hannie chuckled.

 

They arrived at Yuhno’s side and Siwon patted his back.

 

“Yuhno I see you received a new power. Pretty heavy duty one too it seems” Siwon said checking out the wall.

 

“Your wife is going to kick your for messing up your new place” Eunhyuk said causing the others to giggle.

 

“So this is my new power, what am I the incredible fricken hulk?” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Dude you’re not green or really ugly so it’s safe to say no. But what you do have is pretty damn powerful” Siwon laughed.

 

“Basically when you punched that wall your powers all concentrated into your hand. It seems it’s controlled on your emotional state. I think you got some of that from Jae” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“Remind me NEVER to piss you off hyung” Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

“But what about not having any injuries? “ Yuhno asked.

 

“Again your powers controlled the situation” Siwon said.

 

“You have to realize this is the first time this has occurred. You and Jae are elementally the strongest. And since you have well combined you have basically supercharged yourselves. And if will completely work in our favor to rescue KY and get rid of those scumbags.” Hangeng said.

 

“Well there’s never a dull  moment in the world of KPOP right?” Yuhno laughed.

 

All four of them chuckled and smiled.

 

“Oh and Heechul has made sure that when Karam and Changmin go on their date, that they will be in the area to witness it” Hangeng said.

 

“Ok so I will let Changmin know to turn up the charm?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Deh, I know it’s hard for him but this is what we need to do.” Hangeng said.

 

“Yah, we better head back before the wives come looking, and I don’t know about you but mine has a hell of a right punch” Hangeng laughed.

 

They all headed back into the house to their partners. Yuhno quietly slid under the covers after removing his hoodie. He laid down and looked at his hands again and smiled.

 

“Yunnie where did you go?” Jae asked sleepily.

 

“Minhae baby did I wake you?” Yuhno said.

 

“Aniyo I think Jr. woke me I am kind of hungry. Are you ok?” Jae asked before nuzzling against Yuhno.

 

“Deh, just fine baby, just got a drink of water, and got some air and a new power you know just the basics” Yuhno grinned.

 

“A new Power? Omo Yunnie what where?” Jae sat up.

 

“Well it seems I have a killer punch LITERALLY!” He smiled.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Well let’s go get you something to eat and I’ll show you quickly outside, but baby please don’t kill me for damaging the wall outside.” He pouted.

 

“Ok Yunnie, and It’s ok walls can be fixed arraso!” he smiled slipping out of the bed and stealing Yuhno’s hoodie.

 

Yuhno smiled seeing his small lover in such a big hoodie. He grabbed another and tossed it on. They made their way down to the kitchen. Yuhno took Jae’s hand and lead him outside to the scene of his new powers.

 

“Holy crap you did that Yunnie?” he asked eyes bugging at the holes.

 

“Deh, Here I will show you.” He said.

 

He blasted his fist through the wall again , and Jae winced praying his hand would be intact as he pulled it out. He showed Jae his uninjured hand and smiled.

 

“See!”

 

“Omo Yunnie that is crazy, why aren’t you injured?” he asked puzzled.

 

“Siwon says it’s the powers controlling it all” Yuhno said Jae nodded.

 

Jae shivered and Yuhno quickly pulled them inside to the warm kitchen. He reached into the refrigerator and moved things around.

 

“What would my babies like to eat my love?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Hmmm, Mango pudding!!” Jae said excited.

 

Yuhno smiled at his cuteness and pulled out the container of Mango pudding. He grabbed a spoon and placed it in front of jae.

 

“Mmmmm ..sank…o…unieh” Jae said gobbling down the pudding.

 

Yuhno chuckled at his mouth full of food speaking.

 

“Want some Yunnie? It’s really good” Jae smiled offering him a spoonful of the sweet treat.

 

Yuhno smirked and stuck his finger in the container and walked over to Jae. He lightly ran his finger over Jae’s lips and kissed it off him.

 

“Mmmmm I like it a lot.” Yuhno said grinning the rest of his finger.

 

“Naughty Yunnie!” Jae giggled.

 

Before he knew it he had eaten the entire container. Yet he was still hungry. Yuhno laughed.

 

“Want something else my hungry love?” he smiled.

 

“Deh” Jae spoke as Yuhno was looking in the fridge.

 

Jae got up and smacked Yuhno’s behind. He jumped and turned grabbing his frisky love wrapping his arms around him. Jae giggled and snuggled into his handsome love.

 

Jae spotted a container of super-spicy-tteokbokki that he had made right before the move. Yuhno chuckled.

 

“I will heat it up for you baby why don’t you head up to bed, I will bring it up as soon as it’s heated deh?”

 

“Aniyo Yunnie is warm I want to stay with you!” He made puppy dog eyes. And clung to his backside like a baby.

 

“Aigoo, okay my love.” Yuhno smiled as he put the containers contents in a cooking pot and put it on the stove.

 

Jaejoong kept his arms around Yuhno from behind and made sure to keep out of his way. They waited for the pot to be warm and Yuhno put some in a bowl he got from a box on the counter. He grabbed a set of chopsticks. He reached up in the cabinet and grabbed a small container and sprinkled sesame seeds on the bowls contents. Jae smiled.

 

Yuhno made sure the stove was off and grabbed two bottles of water. Jaejoong finally letting go took the water and utensils. Yuhno grabbed the bowl and they made their way to the bedroom. Quietly shutting the door.

 

Jaejoong sat on the bed and Yuhno placed the bowl in front of him smiling.

 

“Dig in my love” he said.

 

“I will eat this well Yunnie” Jae chirped before stuffing a piece into his mouth.

 

Yuhno smiled and plopped down on the bed next to Jae.  He gazed at him with such love and warmth. He was thankful he wasn’t    in the same situation as Changmin.  Jae picked up a piece of food and fed it to Yuhno.

 

“Yah, holy that’s spicy!!!!” He panted grabbing his water and guzzling it down.

 

“Dear god, how do you stand all that spice?” he laughed.

 

Jae shrugged and finished off the bowl. Yuhno picked up the stuff and put it on a box. Jae took a drink and leaned against the wall. (The house is not put together yet) Yuhno smiled and crawled next to his fiancé’. He leaned down and lifted his shirt a little kissing his tummy softly.

 

He began to sing “Hug” softly. Jae looked down at him and smiled his hair. Eventually they fell asleep just like they were. Yuhno resting his head on Jae’s thighs facing the tummy. Jae was propped up with pillows and sleeping soundly.

 

Jaejoong fluttered his eyes open. It was 8am. He had a doctor’s appointment at 3pm.  He looked down to see Yuhno still sleeping in the same spot. He gently his hair. He felt so blessed to have such an amazing man by his side. He also felt hurt for Min. But he knew deep down they would stop at nothing to get things right.

 

He didn’t want to move, and wake Yuhno. So he reached over and grabbed a book and began to read it. Thankfully his glasses and his book were within arm’s length.

 

Yuhno felt Jae shifting and lifted up from his legs.

 

“Minhae baby was I making you uncomfortable?” He said sleepily.

 

“Aniyo Yunnie lay back down you were fine!” Jae said sweetly.

 

Yuhno grabbed his pillow and propped it on the side of Jae where he wasn’t confined and laid back down. Jae reached his hand down and gently stoked the side of Yuhno’s arm. Lulling him back to sleep.

 

Jae looked up when he heard the door open. There stood a red eyed Changmin. Jae sat up and patted the bed.

 

Yuhno felt the movement and popped his eyes open. He sat up and made space between himself and Jae. Changmin climbed in between them.

 

“It hurts so much, I miss him by my side. His sweet smile. I want to touch our baby belly.  Umma I want my KY back.” He cried softly.

 

Yuhno and Jae both cradled him in between them like a child. Trying their best to comfort him. Jae looked at Yuhno with sad eyes. Changmin rested his head on Yuhno’s side. 

 

“Don’t you worry BabyMin this will be over soon and you will have your love with you.” Jae said softly.

 

Changmin just wanted to feel safe and loved. And he found that within his surrogate parents. To Yuhno and Jae he was a broken kid who needed as much love and comfort as they could give.

 

“Yunnie I am going to go make some breakfast, stay with him Deh?” Jae cooed softly.

 

“Deh, I will be right here for him my love” Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae climbed out of the bed covering them both. He kissed Yuhno‘s lips and Min’s cheek softly.

 

“Yunnie I love you” Jae whispered in his ear.

 

“I love you too baby” Yuhno said.

 

Jae headed downstairs to the kitchen where he was greeted by Yesung, Junsu, Leetuk, Hangeng, Eunhyuk and Donghae making breakfast. Jae giggled.

 

Karam was sitting on the counter peeling fruit. Jae had to chuckle at how well he fit in with the group.

 

“Minhae I slept late,   I would have made breakfast for everyone.” Jae said.

 

“All good JaeJae we figured you needed the rest.” Junsu chirped.

 

“Did you sleep well Karam-ah?” Jae asked.

 

He nodded smiling and jumped off the counter.

 

“Heechul hyung is going to help me prepare for our date today. And Jaejoong hyung we kissed” Karam said twirling around.

 

Jae chuckled and ruffled the boys hair.

 

“Good Good, Just make sure Heechul doesn’t give you a full makeover you will never live it down trust me” Jae laughed. Hangeng snickered remembering when Heechul dressed Jae as a full blown female.

 

The others began to awaken and pile in the kitchen.  Jae went back up to check on his boys with Junsu. The peeked in and found the two sleeping. Junsu squeaked at the cuteness.

 

“I need to wake them to eat.” Jae smiled.

 

He quietly nudged them both to awaken. Changmin awoke first and grinned at smelling food. He slipped out from Yuhno’s hold and hugged Jae and Junsu.

 

“Kamsamnida Umma. I can face this now” He smiled and rushed down to eat.

 

“Yunnnnnie wakey wakey.” Jae cooed.

 

“I am going to go down to keep close to Min deh?” Junsu smiled leaving the two alone.

 

Jae was suddenly pulled onto Yuhno.  He giggled at the fun.

 

“Mmmm good morning my beautiful wife” Yuhno smiled embracing Jae.

 

“Yah, not yet Yunnie” Jae blushed.

 

He sat up and Jae smiled walking over to the closet to grab him fresh clothes.

 

“Do you want to shower Yunnie?” He asked.

 

“Deh, I need to be refreshed.” He said yawning

 

Jae got a towel  from a box and a wash cloth and laid them out as well. He searched for the shampoo and soap for him and found them putting them in the shower.

 

“Awe baby I would have gotten them. Your too good to me” Yuhno said getting out of the bed and backhugging Jae.

 

“I want my hubby happy!” Jae said

 

Yuhno kissed Jae’s neck softly. Jae leaned giving him more acsess to his creamy flesh. Yuhno happily kissed more.

 

“mmmmm Yunnie, we can ‘t there are too many people here” Jae moaned when Yuhno began to gently at his neck.

 

“I just miss your body baby,so much.” Yuhno breathed into Jae’s ear.

 

Jae was trying so hard to stand his ground, but he missed Yuhno’s touch just as much.  He pulled away from Yuhno. Who stood there pouting. Jae giggled and pulled him into the bathroom shutting and locking the door. Jae dropped to his knee’s sliding his boxers off.  Taking out Yuhno’s semi hard .

 

“But..you said…Ahhhhh Baby”  Yuhno was cut off by Jae engulfing his mouth around Yun’s . Jae at the small amount of precum and lapped at the shaft like a melting popsicle. He took his deep down his throat.

 

“Ahhhh ……Bab…Baby…kkkk” Yuhno said holding onto the wall for support.

 

Jae was like a wild animal bobbing his head up and down on Yuhno’s rigid .

 

“Ahhhh sto…stop” Yuhno pulled Jae up and kissed him deeply, tasting himself on Jae’s lips savoring each inch of Jae’s mouth.

 

Yuhno spun them around so Jae was against the wall Jae slipped down his pajama bottoms and bent over wiggling his perky tight at Yuhno.

 

“mmmmm someone is feisty” Yuhno said seductively.

 

“I want you now Yunnie” Jae cooed.

 

“Mmmm tell me what you want baby”

 

“I want you to me Oppa!” Jae whimpered.

 

“Oh so hot when you talk like that baby” Yuhno said rubbing his . He his finger and slipped it into Jae’s tight .

 

“Ahhhh Oppa don’t tease” Jae moaned.

 

Yuhno smirked and used his precum as a makeshift lube, still wiggling his finger inside of Jae. He removed his finger and into Jae deeply.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh Opppa” Jae moaned.

 

“Mmmm baby so ing tight” Yuhno said reaching to Jae’s pumping it slowly.

 

“Op…Oppa harder” Jae moaned turning his head for Yuhno to kiss him.

 

“ Baby..if I got any harder it might hurt you” Yuhno mouthed out ing in and out of Jae’s tight hole.

 

“I don’t care Oppa harder please” Jae whined.

 

Yuhno slid out of Jae and gently laid him on a towel on the floor and put his legs over his shoulders. He pressed his back into Jae.

 

“Ahhhhh….Oppppa…Fu…. me” He moaned.

 

“Mmmm baby I am going to you hard just like you want” Yuhno said his voice becoming deep and seductive.

 

He anchored himself on the floor and began to pound into Jae harder than he has ever done. He watched as Jae wriggled in pure pleasure under him. He kissed Jae’s hairless legs.

 

“Ohhh….….oppa….thats….soo….unffffff” Jae couldn’t get words out. He reached down and began to pump his own rapidly.

 

Yuhno  loved when he did that. He watched as he rammed into Jaejoong hard.

 

“Mmmm……..yes….touch yourself for me baby…” Yuhno moaned.

 

Jae pumped his and shocked Yuhno when he put his fingers to his own lips off the precum that dripped onto them.

 

“Ohhhh ….godddd…baby….thats….gonna make me ” Yuhno panted quickening his pace.

 

Jae felt his own release coming he pumped his vigoursly  while Yuhno banged into his tight hole.

 

Yunnie..Im..cu..” Jae cried releasing his all over his hands. He wanted Yuhno to hard.

 

He took his hand to his mouth and lapped all the off of it keeping his eyes locked on Yuhno.

 

“KKKK BABY …” Yuhno moaned so loud Jae felt so accomplished he felt Yuhno fill his tight hole.

 

Yuhno felt his body go limp. He laid on the floor beside Jae.

 

“Holy baby that was intense, you are so god damn y when you do hot things like that” He panted.

 

Jae rolled over onto Yuhno’s chest. Whispering in his ear.

 

“Anything for you Oppa!!” He winked. Yuhno gasped and pretended to die.

 

“Showertime Yunnie” Jae giggled helping him up turning on the shower and pulling him in with him.

 

The two showered and got dressed and headed down for breakfast a little late. Everyone looked at them giggling.

 

“Yah you two are bunnies” Heechul laughed.

 

Jae blushed and Yuhno laughed. They sat down to breakfast. Jae noticed Karam and Changmin kissing in the living room area. He raised his eyebrow to the others!

 

“Don’t ask!” Hangeng giggled.

 

“Everything all set?” Yuhno asked and everyone nodded knowing what he meant.

 

“Jae your appointment is at 3 right?” Hannie asked.

 

“Deh” Jae said lowering his head.

 

“Baby, its ok, please try to smile.” Yuhno said pulling Jae into his embrace.

 

“What’s wrong Jae shouldn ‘t you be excited about hearing the kids heartbeat?"

 

“Deh, I am it’s just…It’s just..” He couldn’t say it.

 

“They made dual appoinments to do it together” Yuhno said.

 

“Oh JaeJae it’s going to be ok we got your back” Yoochun said.

 

“Kamsamnida, I will be ok.” Jae said.

 

“Well it’s time for me to give this kid a makeup and over” Heechul said.

 

“Deh, and Jae Yuhno you guys need to get going to the doctors.” Hangeng smiled.

 

“We are going to go unpack for *cough* “Siwon said.

 

“And the rest of us are going back to the dorms” Yesung said.

 

“Let’s meet up back here at 5 to get ready” Leetuk said.

 

“Ready for what?” Karam asked

 

“We are going to go furniture shopping for Yuhno and Jae” Kangin covered them

 

“Omo that sounds fun, I would love to go but I have a wonderful date with my Shimmie” Karam said blushing.

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes.

 

“We wish you well on your first date Karam-ah” Yuhno said.

 

“Kamsamnida” Karam replied.

 

“Yah, Karam get your little back here” Heechul yelled.

 

“Coming Heechul hyung” Karam said looking worried.

 

Everyone laughed knowing Heechul beauty treatments. All of them succumbed to one time atleast.

 

Yuhno and Jae got ready and headed to the doctors. While some of the group headed back to their dorms a few stayed behind and unpacked at Changmin’s place. They knew he wasn’t able to go into the home. But they wanted t special for him and for when they have KY back.

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA EVERYONE I REACHED 100 Subs I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER MAYBE 2 PLUS THE GIFT FOR YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU MAKE THIS STORY COME ALIVE FOR ME!!! PAY ATTENTION TO WORDING IT INCLUDES HINTS!!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

~~*~*~*~*~*~K~*~**~*~*~*~*