Moving In....And On.....Part 1

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Few days have passed and the boys were really busy packing for their new homes. Kyuhyun had received blessings to live with Changmin as long as he kept to the schedule for the group. Jae assured them it would be no problem. Heechul and Hangeng packed up what Kyuhyun had at the dorms of Super Junior. He wouldn’t know they replaced pretty much everything he owned since it was destroyed.

 

KY and Jae made appointments for themselves together, so they could enjoy the blessings together with their fiancé’s.  Junsu was having an inner battle. He wasn’t mad at his Hyungs. But knowing they were going to have babies made him want one with Chun so bad. He was moody a lot and everyone figured it was just the move and recording of the new album coming.

 

“Aish stupid box why won’t you stay taped properly?” Junsu yelled at the box he was packing.

 

Chun noticed and went over to Junsu to help.

 

“Leave it Chunface, I can handle it, I’m not handicapped you know” Junsu snapped.

 

Chun held his hands up and walked away, he didn’t want to make Su any angrier.

 

“Aish I’m a pabo, Chunnie Minhae” Junsu realized he snapped at him and rushed over to his side.

 

“Chunnie Minhae, I was just frustrated forgive me?” Junsu said with pleading eyes.

 

“Honey if something is on your mind talk to me, I love you and don’t want to see you mad” Yoochun said wrapping his arm around Junsu.

 

“You will think I am a selfish person, and I don’t want you to think that of me” Junsu mumbled.

 

Yoochun lifted Junsu’s face to his.

 

“Tell me please Suie” Yoochun asked with begging eyes.

 

“It’s, well you see, I am jealous of JaeJae and KY, They are so happy with giving Hyungs children and with as much as we have I would think I was going to be the first one to be with child. And I am not, what’s wrong with me Chunnie?” Su began to sob in Chun’s arms.

 

“Suie baby, nothing is wrong with you, or me. Please don’t think like that. Maybe we just need to try now instead of having insane ; we need to try for that. I too want to give you and myself a baby. A little duck butted dolphin.” Chun smiled caressing Junsu’s face.

 

“A duck butted dolphin with greasy charm, and a big heart like you Chunnie” Junsu chuckled.

 

“Please don’t be down my Suie; it will happen I promise you that Deh?” Chun said.

 

“Deh, Chunnie I am sorry for being such a downer” Junsu nuzzled into Yoochuns neck.

 

“I love you Suie”

 

“I love you too Chunnie”

 

They continued to pack everything up. Changmin and KY were In Changmin’s room packing as well. Changmin was constantly bugging KY to not lift heavy things and KY laughed every time.

 

“Yah, Sweetie quit trying to be tough guy, sit your sweet down and let me get the heavy stuff don’t make me kiss you” Changmin cooed.

 

“Got to catch me first” KY said before sprinting out into the dorm.

 

“YAHHHHH GET BACK HERE AISH BE CAREFUL” Changmin said chasing him down.

 

When Changmin finally caught him he grabbed his arms and put them over his head and against the wall. He looked deeply into KY’s eyes and kissed him gently.

 

“Do you know how beautiful you are KY?” He said

 

“Mmmmm show me Minnie” KY said seductively.

 

Changmin ran his hands down KY’s sides sensually and kissed him deeply. He lifted KY’s leg and pulled him up into his arms. KY wrapped his legs around Min like a koala. The kiss becoming even hotter as KY felt Changmin’s growing .

 

“Minnie…Ahhh…we can’t….we have to….Ahhh god…pull our share of work” KY panted in between lounge lashings given by Min.

 

Changmin stopped and KY slid down gently he kissed Changmin sweetly.

 

“I know sweetie but you asked for it you little road runner.” Changmin giggled.

 

“Ok I won’t lift heavy things how about I pack and organize you lift and move?” KY suggested.

 

“Perfect, see my sweetie always knows what to do” He smiled.

 

“First I am going to go grab us some lunch” KY smiled.

 

“Yah, MARRY ME!!! MY Food Vixen!!!” Changmin laughed.

 

KY nodded his head and looked for Jae and Su. He found them already in the kitchen.

 

“Great minds think a lot alike Deh?” KY giggled.

 

“Hey BabyKy help us make lunch arraso?” Jae asked.

 

KY threw on an apron and smiled as Jae handed him veggies to chop. Su was washing rice. Jae was cooking egg and meat.

 

“This is our last lunch in the dorm Hyungs” Su said pouting.

 

“Deh, it’s sad but you know what we are moving on to bigger and better Deh?” KY smiled.

 

YCY decided to take a rest and piled into the dining area, they began to discuss things KY couldn’t hear so they talked softly. Jae kept KY busy and Yuhno would get fair warning if ears would hear things they shouldn’t.

 

“Something heavy is going to happen and I want to make sure we are all prepared for whatever it may be “Yuhno said.

 

“I agree, we need to hone our skills I think, maybe practice when we can?”Chun suggested.

 

“I just hope we are going to be strong enough those bastards lay one fricken hand on my KY I swear too…..”Changmin stopped himself.

 

“It’s ok Min, It won’t happen, we promise you that!!” Yuhno said

 

“But Appa you have to protect Umma now that he’s pregnant.” Changmin said concerned for Jae’s wellbeing as well as KY’s.

 

“Aniyo, Jae’s new powers are ridiculous, yes I will protect him, but in this He has become quite strong. And we all protect each other arraso?”

 

“I wish I could make things right for KY, and I can’t make his past not exist, it it tears me up inside.” Changmin said his eyes glossing.

 

“Well Min, no one wants KY to suffer for his brothers misdeeds, and yes he is part of a bad thing, but not by choice or his own doing, we just have to get rid of those punk s and then carry on with our new lives with our wives and children” Yoochun said.

 

“Agreed Min let’s just focus on here and now and Shhh we have company” Yuhno said smiling.

 

“I think blue works appa you just have to make sure it’s the right tone of blue” Changmin made up some lame conversation to cover it from KY.

 

JKJ carried in delicious food and drinks for everyone and set them on the dining table.

 

Yuhno held up his glass to everyone.

 

“To our last dorm lunch and to my family I love you all” He cooed

 

“GUNBAE”

 

Everyone toasted and giggled.

 

Once everything was loaded on the moving vans Yuhno handed everyone a black sharpie and they wrote messages to the new group on the wall in the living room. Shortly after they all got in their cars. 7 cars (staff drove Chun’s extra) and headed to the compound.   When they arrived they were greeted by all of the guardians. There to offer a helping hand.

 

“Yah, you guys are the best, thank you so much” Jae smiled getting out of his car.

 

“We figured a few extra set of hands would be of great help, and besides, we can have a huge bonfire housewarming New Year’s party” Heechul said hugging Jae.

 

“Sounds perfect to me but we have so much to do” Jae said

 

“That’s why we all came duh!” Siwon said giggling.

 

Everyone dug in moving boxes and furniture into the houses, they divided up into teams.

 

KY wasn’t‘t allowed to do much because Changmin wasn’t‘t having it so he went out to visit the family horses.

 

“Hey there King how are you today big guy?” KY said as he petted the horse. He watched the horses interact with each other and rubbed his tummy.

 

He suddenly got weak and leaned on the fence. His vision got blurry and he kept seeing flashes of his bad dreams. He couldn’t understand why in daylight while he was awake he was getting this. In his visions he was seeing Himself being beat and Changmin was being beat as well. He also saw something that made him drop to his knees in horror. There in his vision he saw his new family dead. He screamed.

 

“Yah did you guys hear that?” Yuhno said.

 

“It’s coming from Min’s place. Min where is KY?” Siwon asked.

 

“ KY” Changmin said dropping a box and racing to the house.

 

“KY WHERE ARE YOU” he called out searching.

 

He heard a faint call of his name. He rushed to the back and found KY huddled up against the house crying.

 

“Oh god sweetie what’s wrong are you hurt, the baby?” Changmin cried checking over KY’s body.

 

“They…dead…I….Minnie help me” KY cried crashing into Changmin’s chest.

 

Everyone had found them and Changmin looked up to them with pure worry.

 

“BabyMin come bring him inside.” Jae said rushing in to the house and getting a glass of water.

 

Changmin picked him up bridal style and brought him inside.

 

“Yuhno lets go search the area Deh?” Siwon said.

 

“NO, stop guys” Hangeng said.

 

“What why?” Yesung said ready to run.

 

“We won’t find anyone, because I think his memory is coming back, and he saw things fused with his present and that’s why he collapsed”.

 

“But you said his memory was erased.” Yuhno said confused.

 

“Deh, it was but something or someone has found a way to feed it back to him and I think it might be his brothers”

 

“, what can we do? Can we go kill them?” Junsu said.

 

“Aniyo, it will just make matters worse and won’t work; besides how do we explain 4 idols disappearing?” Heechul said.

 

“Arraso so let’s go make sure KY is ok” Yuhno said sighing. He was letting Jae in on the conversation even though he was inside helping Changmin and KY.

 

KY was resting on the couch under the watchful eye of Jae and Changmin. After screaming and sobbing for what seemed like hours.  Changmin finally convinced him he was over stressed and needed a rest and that’s why he was having those episodes. KY fully believed him and calmed down.

 

Jae told everyone he would sit with KY, Ryeowook and Sungmin joined him. The rest went back to unloading the boxes.

 

“Umma, is Min mad at me am I being too much of a burden to him?” KY asked sleepily from the couch.

 

The other two looked at him with sad faces.

 

“Aniyo BabyKy, you are no such a thing to Min. He loves you too much. Rest now or he will eat my face” Jae joked causing a small chuckle from KY.

 

Jae decided to make use of the time while KY slept to make food for everyone. The other two began to make work of moving the stacks of boxes to their designated rooms.

 

KY began to have his bad dreams again. He was violently shaking and sobbing in his sleep. Jae heard a sob and stuck his head in to check on the boy and dropped what he was doing to comfort him.

 

“KY honey wake up, it’s ok Umma is here” He cradled him as he woke.

 

“Um…Umm…Umma what happened was I dreaming?” KY mumbled sleepily.

 

“Deh you’re ok now we are here. Why don’t you come sit in your new kitchen with me and help me cook Deh?”  He smiled brushing stray hairs from KY’s eyes.

 

“Arraso, I can make some desert, but I need to get a few things, do you think Min will allow me to go to the market?” KY asked.

 

“Hmmm I think you need to have someone with you, in case you feel tired yes?” Jae smiled.

 

“Sungmin could you go retrieve Min for us please?” Jae asked and Sungmin smiled.

 

“Yah Changmin hyung your wife needs you” Sungmin giggled.

 

Changmin took a break and went into the Changkyu house seeing KY up and about he sighed a breath of relief. He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him.

 

“What did you need my love?” He asked.

 

“Yah scared me Min!” KY laughed.

 

“Minhae, so what’s up?”

 

“I need to go to market, is that ok?” he asked turning in Changmin’s arms to face him.

 

Jae giggled at the cuteness.

 

“Of course, BUT not alone.  I will ask Heechul to go with you Deh?” He said kissing KY’s cheek.

 

“Deh, Kamsamnida Minnie” KY smiled stealing a kiss on the lips.

 

“CHULLIE WHERE ARE YOU AT COME HERE” Changmin shouted out the door.

 

“Yah, wake the dead much maknae?” Chullie smiled.

 

“What do ya need?” he asked.

 

“Can you accompany KY to market? I don’t want him off alone, and no one messes with Heechul Hyung!” Changmin chuckled.

 

“Sure, come on lets go spend all your soon to be husbands money Deh?” Chullie laughed evilly.

 

“Minnie, do you want anything special at market?” KY asked before heading out.

 

Changmin pulled him in and kissed him deeply teasing his lips.

 

“Aniyo just my sweetie home in one piece arraso?” Changmin smiled.

 

“You got it dude!” KY laughed being silly.

 

“Umma do you need ingredients for dinner?” KY asked Jae

 

“Deh, can you pick up some radish, and some onion?” Jae said back.

 

“Deh, got it be back soon” He kissed Min’s cheek and headed out with Heechul.

 

They opted to take Ky’s car since Heechul came in Hangengs, and couldn’t drive it. They arrived at the small market street nearby. Ky and Heechul first stopped in a shop that had candles and the like.

 

“Oh I want to get some candles for our new place.” KY smiled brightly.

 

He walked over and began to sniff the huge display of candles, some made him squeal some made him scrunch his nose. He finally settled on a scent. Black Cherry.

 

“Smell Chullie it smells so good” He said holding it up for him.

 

“Deh, it does smell good.” He smiled to KY.

 

Ky went to the clerk and asked for 12 of the candle he liked. He paid and they made their way to the market.

 

There were many food and drink booths littering the street. KY tried a few of them. Regretting it now as the spice was too hot. Heechul found it funny and pointed out a drink stall. A beautiful girl was offering them to passing people. KY walked quickly to it.

 

“Would you like to try some glacier tea?” She asked nicely smiling to the boys.

 

“Deh, Kamsamnida” KY smiled and Heechul said no thank you.

 

Ky gulped down the ice cold tea and sighed. He felt much better. The tea wasn’t that great but he smiled and the girl winked at him.

 

They finally found the food market and got everything KY needed to make dessert and the ingredients Jae needed. He also decided to buy a few cases of Soju for the guys.

 

“Oh boy it’s going to be a long night” Heechul laughed KY agreed.

 

They paid and made their way back to the car. They made their way back to the compound, as they pulled into the driveway they were greeted by Changmin and Hangeng who helped them take the stuff out of the car and brought it into the house.

 

Ky kissed Changmin and sent him back with the Soju for the boys. He then went into the kitchen and helped Jae. He started on Dessert.

 

“Omo BabyKy that looks like it’s going to be so yummy” Jae smiled.

 

“Deh, it’s one of my Umma’s specialties” KY chirped.

 

The two happily worked on the meal for everyone. At one point Yuhno stopped in smiling. He pulled Jae outside and pushed him gently against the side of the house.

 

“Yunnie what’s wr….Ummpffh” His words were cut with Yuhno smashing his lips into Jae’s.

 

Yuhno nipped at Jae’s bottom lip and Jae let out a soft moan. He parted his lips with his tongue and explored every inch of Jae’s warm mouth. Yuhno ran his hands down to Jae’s shirt and slid his hand up under caressing his soft creamy skin. Jae moaned at his lovers’ warm touch. Yuhno got down to his knees and Jae braced himself but was pleasantly surprised when Yuhno placed soft kisses on his tummy.

 

“Yunnie?” Jae giggled.

 

“Deh, my love Minhae I just missed my babies” He said standing up and kissing Jae sweetly.

 

“We missed you too Appa, but way to make it hard for Umma to think!” Jae giggled swatting Yuhno’s shoulder.

 

“Your lucky your so y or I would be very mad !” Jae smiled kissing Yuhno again.

 

“Awe Kamsamnida I don’t want the love of my life mad!” Yuhno said.

 

“Yah Appa stop molesting Umma, we got work to do!” Changmin hollered to them.

 

“Aish duty calls Aleumduam, I love you!” Yuhn said kissing Jae and heading back to the group.

 

Jae renenterd the kitchen blushing. KY and Sungmin laughed.

 

“A little before dinner snack Jae hyung?” Sungmin giggled.

 

“Yah, quiet you!” Jae blushed more and went back to working on dinner.

 

“Can you two set a spot for eating. “ Jae smiled.

 

“Deh come Sungmin we can use the dining room we can fit everyone in there easy” KY said grabbing the box labeled utensils.

 

“Grab that box with dishes” Ky said.

 

They set up places for everyone. And went back and forth to the kitchen to bring in the food and set it up. KY got tired very easy.

 

“Yah, KY you ok?” Sungmin asked seeing KY slow down and rub his stomach.

 

“Deh, just hungry and all of a sudden tired.” He replied.

 

“Sit down I will do the rest, I don’t want to be eaten by Min deh!” He giggled and KY agreed.

 

KY sat down in a chair Sungmin brought in and leaned his head back against the wall.  Not realizing how tired he was, he slowly fell asleep.

 

Everyone was called into dinner. They all looked pretty hungry and were greatful for the meal they were going to be given.

 

“YAH WASH HANDS PLEASE”  Jae yelled from the kitchen.

 

“Boy Yuhno he’s already got a good handle on the Umma part doesn’t he?” Siwon giggled and Yuhno smiled.

 

When they started to all sit in the eating area they noticed the sleeping Kyuhyun.

 

“Changmin-ah, your wife is currently in la la land!” Yesung called to Changmin.

 

Changmin heard him and walked into the room seeing his sleeping beauty. He walked over to him and picked him up bridal style and carried him to their bedroom upstairs. The bed wasn’t set up yet but the matress was on the floor. He gently laid him down, and turned grabbing a pillow and blanket out of a box.

 

He slipped the pillow under his head gently moving the hair from his eyes. He covered him up but not before sneaking a kiss to his unborn child. He smiled and covered them kissing Ky’s forehead softly.

 

“Rest well My Kyuhyun, and please have good dreams I love you!” He whispered into Ky’s ear.

 

He touched Ky’s covered tummy and smiled leaning down.

 

“You rest well too my little one, Umma needs to sleep so you should as well Appa won’t be far if you need me I love you my child.”

 

Changmin got up and clicked the light switch off. He stood there for a second admiring his beautiful lover peacefully sleeping, a slight smile on his face. He shut the door and headed down to dinner.

 

“Umma can you set aside a meal for Ky I need for him to sleep now, and I know he will be hungry when he wakes.” Changmin said leaning his chin on Jae from behind.

 

“Already done BabyMin.” Jae smiled.

 

He sat down and joined the rest. It was a fun dinner. Everyone telling stories from concerts, or childhood.

 

“Did you guys hear about Taemins Ramen Condition?” Junsu laughed.

 

Apparently he put honey, and chili paste, and milk in the ramen omo can you imagine?” He said causing laughter.

 

“Poor Minho ate it” Yoochun laughed.

 

“Now that’s love!” Yuhno giggled.

 

“Who wants dessert?” Jae asked

 

He got a unanimous yes from everyone. He asked Heechul to help him they went in the kitchen and got the yummy dessert KY had made. They made sure to save two helpings for them. Min always had two  so he could have one now and one later with KY.

 

Everyone dug in and praised KY for being such a good dessert cook.

 

“OMG it’s like having in food form!” Changmin giggled.

 

“For once I agree with the food monster!” Yoochun agreed.

 

They carried on for hours after they ate. Little did they know what was going on upstairs in the bedroom.

 

 

A breeze floated through the bedroom where KY was resting soundly. A shadowed figure crept through the window making no noise. He was closly followed by 2 more figures.

“Leave the note, come on we have to hurry, she said the dose she gave him will only keep him asleep for a certain amount of time.” The figure spoke.

A note was left on the bed.

The figures carefully carried KY out of the window and down to a waiting car. One figure slipped off a mask and was followed by another.

“Good job baby, you did well now come here and ing kiss me” Henry said to the girl.

“As you wish my Prince!” the woman said straddling Henry kissing him.

KY lay there helpless on the van floor not even realizing what was happening around him.

And unknown to the group downstairs, KY was no longer resting peacefully in His and Changmins bedroom.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE JUST ME AGAIN SORRY I BEEN A LITTLE BEHIND BUT I AM DOUBLE UPDATING TODAY TO REPAY YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE 3 MORE SUBS TILL 100 OMG IF I HIT 100 I WILL POST SOMETHING SPECIAL I PROMISE!!!  IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFY BUT I HAVE TO SEPERATE IT BECAUSE ITS VERY DETAILED.

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~~*~*