Gathering Of The Family

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

They stumbled upon a gorgeous view. The room was dimly lit. A fire was going in the fireplace. Everything was elegant. The view was breathtaking. You could see the entire city below. The furniture was simple yet classy.

 

“Okay guys I am going to need your help getting our stuff put away.” Yuhno smiled.

 

“I’ll help with that Chunnie; you go to pick up the flowers and the food please arraso?” Junsu smiled at his lover.

 

“Deh, so flowers and food got it” Yoochun said as he kissed his boyfriend lovingly.

 

“, clothes I completely forgot about what to wear, and how will we get Jae changed without him figuring it out?” Yuhno panicked

 

I got this” Junsu chirped pulling out his cell phone.

 

*****CALL*******

 

Yeobasayo Chullie we need dive help!

Arraso, what do you need, I am trying to get everyone presentable for tonight!

Chullie our fearless or should I say clueless leader forgot clothes!

Omo that pabo. Ok I need to take Hannie to the mall leave it to me!

Oh Chullie and we need to dress Jaejoong hyung without him suspecting anything.

Aish, you guys are so clueless sometimes Aigoo. Leave it to me. I will contact Changkyu to work a plan arraso?

Chullie you’re the best Kamsamnida

Yah Yah You’d die without me

~*~*~*~END CALL~~*~*~*

 

 

“Ok no worries clothing is set, so Chunnie go get the flowers and food,  I will help hyung with setting up here arraso game plan set go” Junsu commanded.

 

Yoochun snuck one more kiss and headed out. Yuhno and Junsu began unloading Yunjae’s things.

 

“Omo hyung Jaejoong hyung has a crapload of shoes.” Junsu chuckled.

 

“Deh, he does love his boots” Yuhno smiled.

 

Soon they finished unpacking and plopped down on the couch.  Yuhno got up and grabbed 2 bottles of water and handed one to Junsu.

 

“I really appreciate everything you’re doing for me Su. It means very much to me” Yuhno said after taking a long swig of his water.

 

“Deh, we would do anything for you and Jaejoong hyung. And with us being well special princes now, I feel even more connected with you than before” Junsu smiled.

 

“Yeah talk about ironic we are truly brothers now” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Always were hyung” Junsu replied.

 

“Honeeeyyyy I’m homeeeee” Yoochun called out to the two. Junsu laughed and Yuhno rolled his eyes.

 

“Flowers, and food are here but Ahhh come HELP!” he yelled out.

 

The two ran to the door almost falling over in laughter. Yoochun had a luggage rack loaded with all the items. 5 dozen of Jae’s favorite flowers, and a special bouquet. Catered food all boxed up and smelling delicious. Looked like enough to feed an army.  He had a bag in each hand and he was sweating.

 

“Omo honey you look so cute” Junsu giggled.

 

Yuhno took the cart while Junsu took the rest. They went back into the room and started to get everything set.

 

“Yuhno Chul called he’s coming with your outfit.” Junsu squeaked from the kitchen.

 

“Arraso Kamsamnida Su.” Yuhno called back heading into the bedroom.

 

He opened a box it contained rose petals, and another box contained tons of tea candles. He smiled. He went over to his closet and pulled out the special box. He set it down on the chair.

 

The entire bedroom was white. It had a fairytale feeling to it. White sheer drapery hung by the head of the bed. A coffee table at the foot of the bed with a white drape over it.

 

He began to spread the rose petals all over the bed and the tables. He carefully placed the candles in the right spot. He smiled. He didn’t expect to have . He was content with the cuddling they share. He would never push Jae to give him his ity just like that. And he wasn’t sure himself he was ready. But he knew he was ready for his surprise tonight.

 

He sat down in a chair and picked up the special box. He removed the velvet box inside. He slicked it open to the rings inside.

 

“Baby, tonight I hope you truly know, my heart only holds you, and will always be yours. You’re the reason I breathe” he felt a bit choked up.

 

“And I am going to protect you like I promised forever.” He smiled and touched the rings.

 

Yuhno tucked the box away and headed down to help the twins. He could hear music and chuckled. The two were unpacking the food into the kitchen, and to Yuhno’s surprise it wasn’t a radio but it was them singing Super Juniors song U. He seamlessly slipped into helping and even found himself singing along.

 

I want us to be together
Cause I can't stop
No I can't stop
Cause I can't stop

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno rushed to answer the door. It was Hanchul. He opened the door to Heechul smiling he always looked evil when he smiled. But there was softness about it when Hangeng was near. Yuhno said it suited him to smile so sweetly. That ended with Heechul swatting him in the head with a sock. Even though they were hundreds of years old and now their guardians, nothing had changed.

 

“Ok Mister I have arrived to rescue your fashion challenged behind.”Heechul held up 2 garment bags. And a smaller bag.

 

“Hiya Yuhno nervous?” Hangeng smiled.

 

“Deh, very thank god you could do that power blocking thing for me or this would not be happening.” He thanked him.

 

“Ok Yuhno I talked with Min and KY and they devised a plan to get Jae Hyung dressed with no worries. I have trained KY well to make the Aigoo face to get things” He chuckled evilly.

 

“Yah I don’t know if that’s good or bad Chullie” Yuhno smirked jokingly.

 

“Here is your y outfit now listen! It’s Classy but dressed down. Suits the occasion perfectly trust me Jae will cream himself” Heechul boasted at his skills.

 

“Also got you shoes and some extra Stuff” he smiled handing Yuhno the bags.

 

“Our members and ourselves are to be here at 7 correct?” Heechul asked.

 

“Deh, 7pm exact. Thank you again for your help Chullie” he hugged the man who shockingly hugged him back.

 

“I am very happy for you Yuhno, and Jaejoong.” He smiled with that soft smile it made Yuhno feel happy.

 

“BUT!!! I want a niece or nephew understood!” he laughed.

 

Yuhno nodded. (A/N: MPREG IS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE IN THIS) he escorted the two to the door and thanked them again.

 

He took the garment bags and other bag upstairs to the bedroom, and ped them. He was very pleased with the outfit Heechul had chosen he was almost nervous now what he would choose for Jaejoong. For him he has chosen a delicate gray for fitting jacket and matching inner top. Jeans that were soft leather. Black in color.

 

DEAR GOD IF IT’S WHITE IM DEAD!

 

Yuhno loved Jae in white he called it his angelic gear. He opened the other bag and took out the shoes. He reached in and pulled out a bag inside of the bag with a note attached.

 

**Hyung For Your First night together** PS REMEMEBER TO GO EASY**

 

He rolled his eyes at Heechuls bluntness. He opened the bag and immediately blushed. Inside was a set of handcuffs, a can of chocolate flavored whipped cream, a bottle of edible cherry flavored lube, and a bottle of able massage oil same flavor. It said on the bottle to blow on the skin to create heat.

 

YAH I CAN DO THAT ON MY OWN!!! AND WAIT UGH HEECHUL! GOD IM SURROUNDED BY S!

 

He went downstairs after putting things away and checking his watch.

 

“Yah 2 hours guys, what is left to do?” he squeaked his nerves getting him now.

 

“Hyung relax, your chirping like a bird” Chun smiled patting his back.

 

~*~*~*~*~TEXT~~*~*~~*~

 

 

 

 

 

To: MyYunnieBear

From: JJ

I miss you Yunnie, I am having fun, and we are going to go to a fancy dinner.  Our boys bought me this very nice outfit. I made them promise to stop and let me grab my necklace from them suite. Are you having fun?

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

I miss you too my love! Oooh fancy dinner eh? That is good baby you need a night out. That was very nice of them. Who knows after I go to eat with the twins I might make sure to demand to grab something from the suite too! Just to give my sweet baby a kiss. I kicked their buts of course.

 

 

To: MyYunnieBear

From: JJ

Good Job my Yunnie. I never had any doubt! Omo that would make my night getting a surprise kiss from my Yunnie.  I love you and I will hopefully see you for our surprise kiss? If not I will def see you tonight in OUR bed (^^) <3

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

Count on it baby! I love you so much. And Yes either way tonight.  My sweet angel <3 <~~~ how’s my heart?

 

To: MyYunnieBear

From: JJ

It’s safe in my arms (^^)

 

With that text Yuhno beamed with pride. Everything was ready. He owed his family so much. Yoosu took the opportunity to go shower and get ready for the event. Yuhno headed to the bedroom and pulled out the box again. His fingers gently touching the rings inside. Tonight would be the night; he would reach the pinnacle of success. To him it wasn’t measure by how many albums you sold. Or even by the size of the fan base. To Yuhno it was measured by, the love you give and the love you receive.  He felt like the most successful man on the planet.

 

RING RING

 

~*~*~*~*~CALL~*~*~*~*

Annyeonghaseyo

Yuhno this is Lee So Man.

Yes sir. What can I do for you?

I called to wish you luck!

Wae? Really sir that is amazing!

Kamsamnida Sir.  This means the world to me and I know Jae…err Jaejoong will be beyond excited.

Deh, I can’t not stand behind you boys, you have been through so much and given so much. I see the love you boys have and only wish I could find that myself.

Sir, sometimes it just happens when you least expect it.

Ha-ha fair enough Yuhno, I am also sending a gift tonight. I have many meetings to attend so I will give you my wishes.

Deh I understand sir and Kamsamnida again.

Aniyo I should be telling you that son. Please enjoy your night and your days off starting tomorrow.

Wae, tomorrow?

Deh congratulations again

Anneyong

 

 

Yuhno was speechless. He felt like running into the street and screaming how happy he was. Instead he knew he had to go shower and get ready for the night. Changmin texted him and told him to come to the café. His heart dropped. He threw his old clothes back on. He ran to the elevator and pressed the button multiple times.

 

“Come onnnnnn” he yelled at the buttons

 

As soon as the elevator opened he rushed to the café. He turned the corner and saw Changmin, KY and Jaejoong sitting at the table giggling as Changmin had straws in his nose.

 

“Aish I’m going to murder my son making me worry” he panted wiping his sweat.

 

He snuck in behind Jaejoong and wrapped his arms around is shoulders. Jaejoong flinched but immediallty relaxed knowing his scent and feel.

 

“YUNNIE!” he cried

 

“hey there beautiful, I couldn’t wait for a kiss so I decided to come steal one before I leave to go have food with the horn ball twins” he smiled nuzzling Jaes neck

 

“Yah you can’t steal a kiss that is given Yunnie” Jaejoong grinned and closed the distance between their lips.

 

Changkyu watched them sweetly give affection to each other. Changmin reached over and gripped his and over KY’s and smiled. KY knew Changmin set it up. He was enamored with the sweet side of Changmin.

 

“Yah get a room guys would ya?” Changmin broke the quiet laughing.

 

The kiss parted and Yuhno winked at Changmin who smiled. Yuhno didn’t know how but he knew Jae and himself needed this second with each other.

 

“Besides Appa we have to go get ready I am taking Umma and My KY on a date. WOOOHOO I’m going to have 2 Hotties on my arms” he cooed.

 

“Yah BabyMin you’re a ham!” Yuhno smiled

 

“Mmmmm Yum Ham, I might order that” he snickered.

 

“Okay baby I will see you later Deh?” Yuhno smiled tracing Jae’s cheek.

 

“Deh, I will be there Yunnie. I love you so much” Jae pressed his face into Yuhno’s touch.

 

“I love you too my angel” Yuhno smiled sneaking another soft chaste kiss.

 

Yuhno sprinted back to the elevator after seeing them off. He touched his lips. He was so nervous, but that simple kiss was like sedative, he felt calm and worry free. He received a text from Yoosu who were picking up the special package. He smiled.

 

He went to the bathroom and began to get ready. He shaved, and then showered. He sprizted his body with Jae’s favorite fragrance. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went into the bedroom. He took out the outfit Heechul had gotten. He slipped on all the items and stood in front of the mirror. He fiddled with his hair. It was messy but he liked it.

 

He grabbed the rings and put the small box in his pocket. He was now officially nervous. He was checking things over and his phone buzzed. He ran and grabbed it off the vanity.

 

~*~*~*~TEXT~*~*~*~*

 

To: MyYunnieBear

From: JJ

Yunnie I am sending you a picture don’t laugh arraso?

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

Ok my love I am excited. (:

 

To: MyYunnieBear

From: JJ

 

 

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

OMG HEAVEN IS MISSING AN ANGEL QUICK CALL SOMEONE!!! Omo baby you are so beautiful, I even had to sit when I saw the picture my knees gave out.

 

To: MyYunnieBear

From: JJ

Really Yunnie? Your making me blush. I can’t wait to show you when I get back. I love you Yunnie, we are leaving in 20 min. I will see you after arraso?

 

To:MyAngel

From:LeaderUknow

I love you too baby. And deh, you will see me for sure. Eat well my love.

 

 

Yuhno sat there staring at the picture tracing Jae’s outline. For some reason he felt calm again. Until a knock came on the door.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

He sprinted to the doors. He opened it and his grin got so large his cheeks felt like they would break.

 

 

THE PENTHOUSE VIEW

THE BEDROOM YUHNO CREATED FOR JAE

JAES OUTFIT AGAIN

Yuhno's Outfit just imagine black skinnies 

 

 

OMO CLIFFHANGER AGAIN I SOWWY MY PRECIOUS SUBBIES BUT I AM STILL UPDATING SO IT WONT BE LONG FOR THE CONTINUATION I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN TO YOU ALL. EVEN THOUGH THE COMMENTS ARE BECOMING LESS FREQUENT I APPRECIATE EACH AN EVERYONE OF YOU. I WAS STILL DISTRACTED WITH YUHNO CRYING AND KANGIN COMING HOME AND JAEJOONGS HAIR BEING BLACK AGAIN I DECIDED A QUAD UPDATE WAS IN ORDER. PLEASE COMMENT ME UP I NEED IT TO FUEL MY ENERGY!!!

HI WIFEY!!!!!! <3

GO VISIT HER STORY ITS AWESOME

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162320/slice-2min-jongkey-onew-pain-shinee--love

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~**~*~K~*~*~*~**~~*