2nd Coming Pt1

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The showcase ended successfully. Jaejoong watched it from the green room with KY. Who had fallen asleep after his eventful night? His head was resting on Jae’s lap.  The group hustled offstage and headed back for the green room. They burst through the door loud and excited. Jaejoong held his fingers to his lips and made the shush sound to them, letting them know KY was fast asleep. They all quieted and shuffled into the room. Yoosu plopped down on a couch. Yuhno made his way to Jae’s side. Changmin just stood there staring at his sleeping boyfriend.

 

“Umma is he ok?” he asked

 

“Deh, he is just overwhelmed and tired” Jae said softly the boys shoulder.

 

Changmin made his way to the couch and smiled gently maneuvering KY’s body to be on his. KY opened his eyes a little realizing he was in Minnie’s arms and snuggled tightly.

 

“Shhh sweetie go back to sleep I am right here.” Changmin cooed wiping off his sweaty forehead with the towel off his shoulder.

 

Yuhno and Jae smiled at the two. Yoosu were smiling too but much to occupied in the game they were watching.

 

The door opened and a mass of people came in to congratulate the group.  Super Junior, Shinee, BoA, f(x). It seemed they all showed support. Yunjae sat and chatted it up with Siwon and Hangeng. A few ad joined Yoosu in watching the game. Changkyu were still cuddled on the couch joined by Yewook.

 

Jae began to feel very uneasy. Yuhno noticed, at first he figured it was just the massive amount of people around. Jae felt something that didn’t sit well, and it seemed Hangeng felt it too.

 

“Jaejoong can you pinpoint who?” Hangeng asked. Causing Siwon and Yuhno to look stumped.

 

“Aniyo, I can’t can you?” Jaejoong said looking frustrated.

 

“YAH baby EYES” Yuhno said worried as he noticed Jaejoongs eyes beginning to glow. He grabbed his sunglasses and handed them to Jae who blushed and slipped them on. Hangeng and Siwon chuckled.

 

“So are you guys gonna tell us what exactally your pinpointing or whatever?” Yuhno said.

 

“Deh, someone here has bad intentions and not just joking bad intentions I mean BADDDDDD.” Hangeng said looking super concerned.

 

“We need to have a meeting tonight Hannie, tell Chullie and the others.” Siwon said.

 

“Deh, we can meet in our suite tonight arraso?” Yuhno said.

 

“Yah, Yunnie, KY?” Jae asked

 

“Hmmm we can have Ryeowook take him somewhere. Maybe a movie? Do you think he will go for it?” Siwon asked

 

“Oh yes he will him and Rye are very tight. Just make sure Minnie is ok with it please.” Heechul said. Causing Yuhno and Jae to give him the WTF look.

 

“Yah what are you looking at me like that for?” Heechul said.

 

“A soft side of Heechul is a rarity, we were merely taking part in the glory!” Yuhno chuckled as Heechul swatted him.

 

Siwon laughed and Jaejoong smiled. They resumed the conversation as normal . Yuhno couldn’t stop scanning the room and Jaejoong squeezed his thigh gently.

 

“OK Guys time to head back to the hotels, shows over great work ever it went smashing!” Manager bellowed entering the room.

 

Junsu and Yoochun were whispering to each other. Changmin was playing rock paper scissors with KY. Yuhno was helping Jae get ready to crutch his way to the vans.

 

“Yah Jae hyung can I speak to you privately?” Yoochun called over.

 

Yuhno looked at Chun confused. Junsu smiled and assured Yuhno it was nothing bad. Four of them left the room. Leaving Jaejoong and Yoochun behind.

 

“Me and Susu talked about it. And well sit still” He said almost demanding but sweet.

 

Yoochun placed his hand over Jaejoongs knee. A golden aura emanated from the leg and Chun’s and. Jae was astonished. He didn’t understand what Chun was doing.

 

“There that should make things better really fast” Chun said wiping his hands together.

 

“Chunnie what did you do?” Jaejoong said

 

Yoochun took the crutches and set them aside. Jae looked at him confused.

 

“Stand up then and walk to me.” Chun suggested

 

“Pabo I can’t do you want me to never dance again?” Jaejoong said.

 

“Hyung trust me please.” Chun said pleading.

 

Jaejoong had no reason not to trust him. And if he did betray him Yuhno would for sure take care of it, if the fans didn’t first. He stood up slowly still no bearing weight on his leg. He slowly let a little weight down on his leg. He was blown away he was walking to Chun.

 

“YAH WHAT THE HELL HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!” he screamed.

 

“Shhhh hyung, it’s only temporary. Me and Susu and Minnie figured you and Hyung needed some *cough* freedom of movement?” he giggled.

 

“Aish man! This is nuts how long is this safe for?” he asked admiring his walking skill.

 

“once you fall asleep it will be gone. “ he smiled.

 

“Yah your trying to get me laid you greasy man!” he laughed

 

“Hey it’s inevitable Jae hyung, I mean me and Su and the twins have already had more than you. And that’s not good you’re the elder and the leader, the parents of our group. You should be limping 24/7” he smirked.

 

“Chun, I don’t know how to put this without looking like a complete jerk. You and Su are toads! And My BabyMin and BabyKy didn’t have the sealed their love. I am a and I don’t know if I am prepared for that yet.” Jae said blushing and hiding his head.

 

“YOU’RE A ?” Chun bellowed

 

“Aish shut up greasy man, and yes I am a , why is that so hard to believe?” he asked

 

“Uh Duh your like flawless, well next to Su that is.” He smiled.

 

“Aish pabo. Looks don’t mean love.” He smacked Chun

 

“Still Jae hyung, you and I both know Yuhno is your soulmate, your true love, could it hurt to ven test the waters? I am almost sure he won’t hurt you. No strike that I am damn sure he won’t. Well um except the whole morning after fun. But I can fix that if you want. I do it for Su when he’s sleeping”

 

“Yah jesus Chun, why are you so interested in my life?” Jae asked

 

“Because Su thinks what ever is coming is going to test us in every possible way! And I want to make sure nothing is left undone or unsaid. I won’t lie hyung im scared. But I will do whatever it takes.” Yoochun said timidly.

 

“We know too Chun, but don’t worry our family is strong, we will protect KY and each other no matter what arraso?”  Jae smiled hugging Chun.

 

“And by the way there will be a meeting tonight with the guardians. ALL OF US. Except KY and Ryeowook. He is going to keep KY occupied while we figure some stuff out.” He said

 

“Arraso Jae Hyung, now put your stilts back on and go get you some Yuhno loving. And remember when u sleep it wears off” he chuckled.

 

“PABO” he swatted Yoochun and put his crutches back on walking to the door . When they opened it, they expected to bump into Yuhno and Junsu, who they ran into was much worse.

 

“Oh pardon me hyungs. I was in a rush and ,Minhae” Henry said rushing away after apologizing.

 

Jaejoongs eyes immediately began to glow. Yoochun balled his fists. They both felt the rage in them boiling to the surface. Yoochun realizing it wasn’t the right place snapped out of it.

 

“Jae hyung your eyes. That is wild.” He said attempting to refocus the furious elder.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t hear him he was too deep into his mind to hear anything. Yoochun felt him start to tremble and shook him gently, at first then a little rougher.  

 

“JAE HYUNG WAKE UP” Chun yelled at the man.

 

Jaejoong finally saw one of the three mystery faces, and came back from his deep search. Henry had the persons face in his mind and Jaejoong was quick to retrieve that face.

 

“That filthy stinking Chinese bastard.” Jaejoong snapped.

 

“Yah Jae hyung I am Korean remember” Chun laughed trying to lighten the situation.

 

“Im sorry Chun, this power of mine tends to make me go a little fruit loopy sometimes” Jae said

 

“All good hell try to take a swim with my power. I get worked up and wham im ice fishing.” He laughed.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh at the humor of his friend. They both headed to the van’s only to be met by Yuhno running down the hallway towards them.

 

“Yah Chunface I was beginning to think you ate him on me” Yuhno laughed carefully wrapping his arm around Jae.

 

“Nah I prefer SUSUSHI thank you very much” he smiled

 

“Omo you are just full of it tonight aren’t you Chun” Jae laughed.

 

“I try hyung I try.” He laughed as they all walked to the van.

 

The ride back was calming and quiet.  Changmin sat with KY his arm around the boy who was snuggled to his chest. Yoosu were in the middle asleep on each others shoulders. Yunjae took the front as always. Jaejoong was looking out the window.

 

“Baby something wrong?” Yuhno asked his distant boyfriend.

 

“deh, Yunnie but I will tell you back at our suite arraso?” he motioned to KY and Yuhno took the hint.

 

“Arraso baby, I also have something to ask you at the suite too.” He smiled.

 

Jaejoong realized he was sitting much to far from Yuhno and scooted closer. Yuhno smiled and cradled his boyfriend close. Jaejoong played with Yuhno’s fingers in his own.

 

They arrived at the hotel. It was mobbed with fans.  Yuhno got a little worried. He tapped manager in the passanger seat.

 

“I will carry Jae in he won’t make it in this crowd.” He said.

 

“deh good idea Yuhno, and Changmin you need to Carry your sleeping beauty correct?” he asked the boy.

 

“Aniyo he will be ok we run pretty fast.”he smiled waking his sleepy boyfriend. The boys gathered their belongings and prepared to swim in the sea of rabid fans.

 

Yuhno’s heart was racing. He picked up Jaejoong and held him tightly to his chest. Jae clinged tightly as well. Changmin wrapped his arm around KY and smiled at him. Yoosu just jumped out looking around.

 

“We will cover you guys just go fast.” Chun said flexing his arms.

 

“deh and Jae hyung hold on tight” Susu said.

 

Yuhno laughed and rolled his eyes. They quickly pressured through the huge crowd gathered. Screams blew their eardrums open. Yunjae got through and safely into the hotel lobby surrounded by guards. Next to come in was Changkyu. But something was wrong. KY had blood on his arm. Yuhno pointed to KY and Jaejoong gasped.

 

“BabyKY you got hurt?” he called out as the two made it to the hotel lobby.

 

“Huh, I don’t think so hyung?” he asked really confused. Changmin scanned his body for wounds and found his arm bleeding.

 

“Sweety you got cut omo let me see” he looked at the wound.

 

“Aish Minnie I don’t even feel it. It’s nothing I assure you I feel fine.” he smiled

 

“Still BabyKy let BabyMin dress the wound, you don’t want it to get infected. Those fans are quite violent.” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“Arraso Hyung, hey wait where’s Junsu and Chun?” KY asked.

 

“Ummm they are right there” Yuhno said rolling his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

They all turned to see Yoosu, taking pictures in the window for the fans. They all burst out into laughter.

 

“YAH PABOS COME ON LETS GO!” Yuhno laughed.

 

They all went to their respective rooms. Glad to be able to relax and just be safe.

 

Yoosu went back to watching TV, and relaxing……after a few rounds of that is. Hey they are hornballs it can’t be helped. Changkyu went to their room, and Minnie immediately dressed KY’s wound. He even kissed the bandage.

 

“There my Ky will be all better.” He smiled putting the stuff away.

 

“kekeke Minnie your cheesy” KY laughed cutely

 

“Yah cheese is good.  And I am hungry.” He rubbed his stomach

 

“come Minnie I’ll make us some ramen and Kimchi” KY smiled.

 

“OMO MARRY ME FOOD MAKER!” Changmin smiled wrapping his arms around KY

 

“Aish you’re delusional.” KY laughed kissing his cheek.

 

But KY inside was fangirling over hearing the love of is life say Marry me. He had dreams about it sometimes. He even wrote those dreams down. He saw him and Changmin having a nice condo. A huge media/game room. Horses for Minnie. And he even saw kids. He was sure, and then Changmin was the one. But he never told anyone. It was his dream. He kept it close to his heart.

 

Meanwhile in Yunaje’s suite. Yuhno helped Jaejoong in the sitting portion. Jaejoong was giggling and Yuhno was confused.

 

“What’s got you so giggly my love?” he asked confused.

 

“Umm nothing Yunnie .” he smiled

 

“Yah what are you up to you little angel” he smiled back

 

Jaejoong set his crutches down. And looked at Yuhno. Yuhno quickly jumped to his now standing love and freaked out.

 

“Aish baby you can’t be doing that the doctor said.” He cried.

 

“Yunnnnie… it’s a gift from Chun” he cooed.

 

“huh what gift?” he asked even more confused.

 

“Im healed for a short time” Jae said winking walking over to Yuhno and wrapping is arms around him.

 

“Wh..What? how long is a short time baby?” he asked

 

“Until I fall asleep.” He smiled

 

“So then I guess I have to keep you awake all night right?” Yuhno grinned and hugged his adorable boyfriend.

 

“Yah y man” he cooed.

 

KNOCK  KNOCK KNOCK

 

Jaejoong sat down quickly and Yuhno giggled. He answered the door and it was the guardians.  9 of them minus Rye who was currently watching movies in Changmins suite with KY.

 

“We just have to wait for the members to get here and we can start this.” Siwon said.

 

“Jaejoong really, am I seeing it clearly?” Hangeng asked looking very shocked.

 

Jaejoong shot his look to Hangeng taking a minute before he understood. The others not hearing it. Except for Yuhno.

 

“Seeing what baby what is he talking about?” Yuhno asked concerned.

 

“I saw a second face clearly and it’s not good Yunnie. Are we sure KY is safe?” Jaejoong asked

 

“Yah what about my KY Umma?” Changmin asked gliding through the door with Yoosu in tow.

 

“BabyMin come sit with us.” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE ITS ME. SO I HAVE NOTICED THE COMMENTS HAVE GOTTEN LESS AND LESS. AND I KNOW YOU ALL WANT YUNJAE TO FINALLY HAVE SUM CRAZY . I AM HERE TO TELL YOU I SPOKE WITH THEM AND THEY HAVE AGREED THAT AFTER THE MEETING THEY WILL FOR SURE LOSE THIER ITY TO EACH OTHER SO STICK AROUND!! BUT SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN THAT CAUSES IT. FANGIRL MOMENT!!

PLEASE COMMENT ME LIKE CRAZY I MISS HEARING FROM YOU GUYS!!! IT MAKES ME A SAD CHIBI!!!

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~