PARTY TIME PT2

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Changmin walked Ky over to Jae and Yuhno, he wasn’t done being mushy yet!      He took Yuhno aside and spoke to him about something and Yuhno hugged him dearly. It almost looked like they both had tears on their cheeks. He walked back over to KY who was giggling at the gift table or should I say room.

 

“Where’d you two go off to?” Jae asked Yuhno

 

“Ah Min was telling me about his day, you know just the usual baby!” Yuhno said but he was already headed to Jaebook for the real deal.

 

“Baby?”

 

“Yes my Yunnie?”

 

“How do you feel about adoption?”

 

“Wae? We are having twins, you want to adopt now too?”

 

“Well it’s not a baby or a kid, he’s a full grown man”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“Min wanted us to officially act as Ky’s parents, He already had Chullie and Hangeng for Karam, he is very sad that KY has no parents to share this all with! And since he is already our son, we can just step in and be that role, is this weird ?”

 

“Not weird at all, you know I love those two maknaes more than anything”

 

“Even me and the twins”

 

“Cant compare”

 

“Just kidding my love, so what do you say?”

 

“Call me Umma”

 

“So cute”

 

“Kamsamnida Yunnie…..I mean Oppa!”

 

“Aish NAUGHTY BOY!”

 

“I did nothing”

 

“My pants beg to differ, careful our parents might see”

 

“Eww ok lost the mood”

 

“I love you Jaejoong”

 

“I love you too baby”

 

“EVIL!”

 

Jae smiled and took Ky’s hand and Yuhno’s and nodded to Min. HE walked them to a private area.

 

Jae sat on Yuhno’s leg and Ky sat in Mins lap. KY looked worried something was wrong. Did the fan following him do something?

 

“KY we want to talk to you about something personal, if it bothers you please tell us deh?” Jae said.

 

“When we found out your real past, and the hurt that was involved, Jae and I felt the need to protect you much like Changmin does but in a different way, more like parents. We love when you and Min call us Umma and Appa, it brings us a great deal of pride being you both are handsome, hard working, caring, beautiful men. I know with our families being here it might be a little difficult for you, and somewhat disheartening that your family isn’t here too. But we want you to know that we are here. Your Umma and Appa are right here with you, to us you are our son, not just in the word sense but in the sense of heart and mind.  We aren’t sure how you feel about it though and want to make sure you are ok, that is our main concern.” Yuhno said.

 

Through the words Ky was feeling the tears roll down his cheeks, he listened to everyword and flashes came into his head. But none of them were bad, they were safe, and loved and cherished thoughts. He looked at them and spoke up rather loudly.

 

“are you kidding me, to have you guys as parents would be the most honored thing I could ever have, and I get Jaesun and Jiyool as my brother and sister. Not to mention Umma your huge family, and Appa your sister is so funny. I will never be able to thank you for this honor. But I will continue to work hard and make you proud to call me your son.” Ky said crushing them both in a hug.

 

Yuhno and Jae smiled greatly hugging their son. KY stopped and looked at them both.

 

“But I have one request?” he asked.

 

“Anything sweetheart” Jae smiled.

 

“When Minnie and I get married, I would like Appa to walk me to him down the aisle” KY asked.

 

Both Jae and Yuhno lost the tear war and Yuhno hugged him tightly. Min looked at Jae and even Min didn’t expect that one.

 

“I would be honored, Aniyo priviledged to have that duty KY Kamsamnida” Yuhno said as they hugged.

 

They all talked for a few minutes more and decided to head back. Min noticed someone eyeing his little sister and walked over to him. But he was shocked to see it wasn’t Baehko it was Aron.

 

“Yah, what are you staring at Uncle Aron?” Min said tapping his shoulder.

 

“Oh…uh…I… nothing Min” Aron studdered.

 

“Dude really, y lie” Min laughed.

 

“Isn’t that girl beautiful, shes so graceful and she is so delicate” Aron smiled watching the girl dance with Jae’s sister and Yuhno’s sister.

 

“She’s a huge clutz sometimes too” Min laughed.

 

“Omo you know her, you must introduce me, no wait don’t I look terrible” Aron fidgeted.

 

“Dude, I was there when she was born” Min chuckled.

 

“How..oh wait is she a relative of you princes?” Aron said worried.

 

Does that change how you feel about her?” Min asked curious.

 

“Aniyo, a beauty to that extent can’t be denied” Aron said blushing.

 

“Well because your being honest and not mind her I will introduce you” Min said giggling inside.

 

“Omo do I look ok…..I must look silly” Aron tried to say before Min dragged him off to meet the girl.

 

“MINNIEPOO!” She squeaked before jumping in his arms and hugging him tightly.

 

“Yah, jeeesh woman your heavy!” Min said mockingly.

 

“Am not your just a weak duck Minniepoo” She said back.

 

“Kiyeon this is Aron, one of my best friends” Min said.

 

“Hello, pleasure to meet you” Aron  bowed.

 

Min thought to himself

 

UH OH THE LAST PERSON WHO BOWED TO HER GOT SMACKED!!!

 

“Nice to meet you too Aron-sshi”

 

“Aron, this is my kid sister Kiyeon” Min said with an evil grin.

Aron had a look of OH on his face but bowed to her again.

 

“No need to  be formal with me Aron is fine” Aron said to her and smiled his sweet smile.

 

“Wellllll I will go back to my wife to be now and let you get to know each other deh?” Min said bowing out the two not even paying attention.

 

He headed back over seeing KY and wrapping his arms around him kissing his neck. Totally unaware his parents were right in front of them talking to Yuhno Ky and Jae.

 

“That’s our boy!” Mr . Shim chuckled.

 

“Oh crap Umma Appa my bad I….uh” Min giggled and walked over hugging them both.

 

“Such a heartbreaker, soon to be a Appa and Husband. I think we have done well yeobo” Mrs. Shim said to her husband.

 

“I agree my dear” Mr. Shim replied.

 

Min decided to prepare the gifts for everyone after a few hours of mingling and such. He was shellshocked at the massive amount of gifts given to all the couples. Everyone opened the gifts from the guests. There were an estimated 2 tons of diapers, burp clothes and onsies. Tons of outfits, hair accessories and toys there was a good 5 ton of those. It came down to the special gifts left. Everyone decided to open the gifts from the parents at home, it felt more personal to them. So Min asked the god’s to help him carry out his gifts to everyone. They sat down and placed the gifts in front of each couple, so Min could stay with KY where he belonged.

 

“These gifts are from Min, he wanted to show his gratitude and love for the people he holds to his heart like family, so in a sense to his new siblings!” Jr. smiled.

 

The couples opened their gifts and some cried some squeaked but they all smiled so brightly, you possibly needed sunglasses. They all one by one got up and hugged Changmin. He blushed and hugged back.

 

KY whispered to him.

 

“Marry me tomorrow my amazing Minnie”

 

“I love you KY”

 

“We love you too Appa”

 

Min smiled and hugged KY closely, nuzzling into his neck. The pride, love and warmth he felt tonight was irreplaceable.

 

“And now the special cakes for the expectant couples” Baehko shouted out. And one b y one carts were pulled out with the cakes to each couple.

 

Junsu let out the loudest laugh anyone heard the signature laugh that made everyone laugh with him. When Ky saw his cake for their daughter it hit him. He cried and hugged Min again and rubbed his belly.

 

“Minnie it’s so beautiful, I don’t want this feeling to end.” Ky smiled.

 

“Oh My JiJi Yunnie, look Our babies names are in icing on them” Jae giggled looking at the cakes.

 

“Deh,  they look so perfect written out don’t they?” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Wonnie, look our dragonfly” Karam smiled and Siwon joined.

 

“Hannie, do you think I can eat this with pickles?” Heechul asked and Hangeng chuckled at is pickle fascnination.

 

“I am sure you can and will darling” Hangeng replied.

 

Another cart was brought out with 12 sheet cakes for everyone to enjoy. As the couples joined eating thier own cakes. Changkyu’s cake never had a chance, they both devoured it in 10 minutes. Heechul managed to get pickles and was very content in his own dessert. Jae and Yuhno saved the top parts of the cake to be frozen. They shared a little of each cake and smiled. Junsu cried when he cut his cake. But ate it with Chun none the less.

 

“Ahem can we have everyone’s attention please?” Jr. said

 

“We have one last gift for the night for the couples and everyones enjoyment, can you please follow us out to the beach shore for the gift?” He added.

 

Everyone got up and began to shuffle to the beach, Min was curious as to what this gift was. It took a good 20 minutes to get all the guests to the beach. Baekho and  Minhyun were not around.

 

“Please divert your attention to the sky ladies and gentlemen and hyungs this is for you and your babies” Ren smiled pointing to the sky.

 

Just then the most beautiful of fireworks began, they were not your typical fireworks either. It looked like a battle of fire and water. Min was amazed. He then figured out what they were, they weren’t fireworks they were the workings of the magic. Baehko and Minhyun were using the elements to creat this wonderful sky show. He smiled and hugged Ky close to him. KY pointed to Kiyeon, who was now sitting on a rock with Aron holding her. Min shook his head and laughed.

 

“Boy he works fast, I swear to well he better not mess around or mmmpppfffh” Ky cut off his cute ramblings with a soft passionate kiss.

 

As soon as the fireworks were over there was a roaring applause, and a train of hugs that Changmin swore never ended. He always hated skinship, and was slowly becoming ok with it, but this well it was far too much, but he bared with it to keep his family happy. When everyone began to leave the families decided to fly back out when the babies were born.  They all went to dinner after the party all the families and the couples. There were laughs, mostly of Changmins family divulging secrets about his growing up, some tears, when Jae’s father gave Yuhno his watch as a sign of him becoming his son. And quite a few looks, mostly to Aron and Kiyeon. Min wanted to sit down and talk with him. Yeah he is Min’s elder and could poof him from existence at any given second, but he knew Aron wasn’t that way none of them were. And besides that’s his baby sister, not only did he have to protect her but the secret that they are Princes of The elements.

 

After seeing the parents to their hotels the couples headed home, full, content and beyond happy. As they each walked up to their doors there were little gifts on their steps.  Ky picked it up waiting for Min and opened it. Inside was a piece of paper.

 

iT iSnT oVeR

 

 

 

Was all it said, and Ky dropped the box and screamed to Min.

 

YUNJAE GIFTS AND CAKE

   

YOOSU GIFTS AND CAKE

HANCHUL CAKE AND GIFTS

CHANGKYU CAKE AND GIFTS

SiRAM CAKE AND GIFTS

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO HOW MUCH ARE U GIGGLING OR GUSHING OR BANGING YOUR HEADS AGAINST THE KEYBOARD!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY FUN TO WRITE. I HOPE ALL ENJOY SO MUCH MORE COMING AS I SAID AND REMEMBER TO WATCH FOR CLUES!!!!