Planning and The Night before

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Changmin and KY ate a nice little dinner, well not little but you know.  Ky made him a little snack to bring with him. Changmin smiled at the sweetness and kissed his cheek. Changmin still has a hard time leaving Ky alone, even with Ky protesting he will be fine, Min calls Umma and  brings KY over to hang with Jae. Jae decided to teach KY a few recipies to keep them occupied.

 

Min walked over to Yewooks and knocked on the door, he was greeted by a sweating Yesung. Min widened his eyes.

 

“Uhhh, please tell me you were working out, or the heat is broken and it’s very hot in the manor?” Min said.

 

“kekeke, yeah we will go with that, go ahead MinMin is waiting for you” Yesung smiled and shut the door behind them.

 

“AISH HYUNG UR !!!!” Min said when he turned to smile at Yesung.

 

“Oooops, Minhae, catch ya later” Yesung said running to another room!.

 

“Oh my god sun, my eyes please gods burn them!!” Min laughed knocking on Sungmins bedroom door.

 

“Hey Minnie, come on in, Ren was just heading back to his house” Sungmin said. Changmin covered his eyes.

 

“Uhhh what’s wrong?” Sungmin asked.

 

“I don’t want the eyeful I just got from Yesung, protecting my eyes” Min said.

 

“Minnie I am fully dressed we aren’t all hornballs you know” Ren giggled.

 

“Kamsamnida, so yeah Hiya Ren, how the god life? Min laughed plopping on the chair in the corner of the room.

 

“stressful, but rewarding with princes like you guys” Ren smiled.

 

“Dawwwww shucks” Min made a silly face.

 

Dude you seriously are a dork” Sungmin laughed.

 

“Coming from the pink loving couple? Really?” Min laughed and the two joined.

 

“Besides get used to pink with a baby girl coming mister” Sungmin smiled

 

“So you ready to bust to get this party set for tomorrow night? I still have loads to do” Min said.

 

“Hey Minnie, Jr. told me to tell you that we will be coming as well, Baehko and Minhyun are working on a special gift for them” Ren said grinning.

 

“As long as everyone in our family is safe, and happy  nothing will ruin the night” Sungmin smiled.

 

“Damn Skippy, okay so we need to go get the flowers, the cakes, and the balloons and candles, and then we need to concoct a plan to get them to come to the place we are having it.” Min said.

 

“Well, We could always call a surprise we need to talk meeting, and they will for sure come” Ren grinned evilly.

 

“Really,that is perfect Omo, see we are not only magical we are lucky too” Sungmin smiled kissing Rens soft pink lips.

 

“Okay let’s go, Ren your welcome to join us, a extra set of hands could help!” Sungmin smiled.

 

“It’s okay my sweet snuggy bunny, I have to go make sure they haven’t blown up the house, Jr. can only take so much, and I kind of want him and Min to have time alone together” Ren replied.

 

“Deh, good idea, are you sleeping here tonight?” Sungmin smiled.

 

“You know it! I love you snuggy bunny”

 

“I love you to my lollipop”

 

“YAH EWW COME ON NOW I WANT TO BE DEAF AS WELL AS BLIND” Min said.

 

“Ummm Minnie, let’s not go there, your just as bad if not worse”

 

“How do you know….YAH ARE U ING MY LIFE?”

 

Nope, you just don’t realize how you are around your KY” Sungmin said.

 

Ren walked to the door and a mist formed. Soon after Ren was gone. The two headed out to the flower shop first. The borrowed Yesungs truck cause the needed the space. Sungmin drove it while Changmin drove his KY’s car.

 

They looked around and Changmin smiled.

 

“Since we are having quite a few guests we need quite a massive amount, I hope you have the amounts we will need in stock” Min said to the woman at the counter.

 

“Deh, we have a warehouse as well as a greenhouse, so we should be able to meet your needs sir” She said sweetly.

 

“You got the lust Sungmin?” Changmin said mistakenly his mind had wandered to the previous events.

 

“THE WHAT?” Sungmin said his eyes widened.

 

“The list of what we need?” Min replied.

 

Dude you asked me if I had the lust, are you in KY mode?” Sungmin laughed hard clutching his stomach.

 

Changmin turned 45 shades of red and took the list pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

“Okay ma’am we need the following,  5 dozen Lillies dyed in pink and blue, 5 dozen white roses, 5 dozen, daisies in pink, 5 dozen red roses, and 5 more dozen white plain, oh we also need a lot of that stuff there what’s it called baby sneeze?” Min said.

 

The woman and Sungmin laughed.

 

“Min, it’s called babies breath, pabo!” Sungmin giggled.

 

“Well I am trying here this is the first time I have even gotten one flower let alone 40 million of them” Min pouted.

 

“It’s ok Min your right Minhae” Sungmin smiled.

 

“Okay sir we have everything in stock, we need 2 hours to properly color the lilies and roses, so you may come back later deh?” She said sweetly.

 

“perfect, we will be back and Kamsamnida ma’am” Min smiled after paying her.

 

“Off to the bakery, the cakes are ready” Min smiled.

 

They headed off to the bakery, which was in the center of the city. Min and Min entered and the hefty man at the counter smiled.

 

“Ahhh Changmin-ah so happy to see you! Your orders are ready and quite lovely if I say so myself.” He chortled.

 

“Kamsamnida Louis, I hope they like them” Min smiled as the man pulled out a cart with 5 huge boxes on them.

“Wow, may we see them before we take them?” Min asked.

 

“Of course, and my wife has made those cookies you like so much, there is a box of 10 dozen here on the bottom on the house to our favorite food junky” Louis smiled.

 

Min watched as he showed each cake, they laughed at Yoosu’s because it was perfect for them. They headed out to the truck and neatly placed them into the truck. Next stop was the candles. Sungmin and Min went in and grabbed 2 shopping carts.

 

“Ok we need 200 candles, Vanilla, Black Cherry, Rasberry, and Blueberry so 40 of each deh?” Min said.

 

They separated and got all the candles needed and 200 glass bowls for them, they headed to the checkout to pay. Once paid for they packed them into the truck carefully. The balloons would be the hard part. But Sungmin had an idea.

 

“Min, we can buy the balloons and a helium tank or two and blow them up ourselves, I will ask Kangin and Tuekie to blow them up and keep them in their home for the night., because they will last longer that way arraso?” Sungmin said.

 

“PERFECT you’re the best Sungmin” Min smiled as they walked into the party store.

 

Min asked for 100 baby blue, and 100 baby pink. He also made sure to order 100 red balloons and 100 saphirre blue ones to celebate the cassies and the elfs. He also asked for mylar ballons he wanted each Umma to have one of their own. After doing that they ordered 4 tanks of helium as the clerk said it would be enough, they paid and headed out to the truck packing everything in but putting the tanks in the car. They headed back to the florist and picked up the flowers, which turned out beautiful. They headed back to Yewooks house!and Changmin noticed when they left a fan watching them. But he didn't mind much he was focused. after sneaking both cars into the garage and rushing to unload everything but the balloons and tanks. They drove over to Kangtueks house and dropped off the balloons and tanks. Kangtuek was more than happy to help.

 

 

~*~*~~*TEXT~*~*~*~*~*

To: BabyMin

From: UmmaJae

 

Minnie, Ky wants to cook for you so come to our house in 30 minutes we will surprise him. Appa is getting a video for us to watch.

 

To: MYUMMA

FROM: BABYMIN

 

Okay Umma, I am coming over now if that’s ok, do you need anything or does my Ky need anything?

 

To:BabyMin

From: UmmaJae

 

Aniyo we are all set sweety come on over, he will be so happy, I don’t think he expects you done till late, he is a wonderful student to teach cooking he even made your favorite.

 

~*~*~*~*~END TEXT~*~*~*

 

Min smiled brightly, and rushed over to Yunjaes after thanking Sungmin profusely. He popped open the door and was taken  by a wonderful aroma.

 

“Honeyyyy, Im homeeeee!” Min shouted.

 

“In the kitchen BabyMin” Umma yelled back.

 

“Hey kiddo, video game spree?” Yuhno said coming down the stairs with a smile.

 

“Yep, I try not to make Ky play as much anymore, the sitting for hours at time doesn’t work for someone who swells and has to pee every 4 seconds” Min laughed as they headed to the kitchen.

 

“I hear ya kid, but I mean look at what we get “ Yuhno said stopping them in the doorway watching the two cooking.

 

They both were working hard and singing to a song on the ipod. The two watched them move seamlessly through the kitchen.   KY whispering to Jae and Jae giggling. They both added a little swing to their behinds and both men gasped.

 

Hey no fair using mind powers to seduce your husbands” Min said.        KY and Jae giggled .

 

They headed into the dining room and sat down to a wonderful meal. Min was thankful that Jr. helped out by blocking his event thoughts from the mind readers. Yuhno and Min did the dishes for them and KY and Jae went to cozy up the media room and set the movie up.

 

“Yunnnie”

 

“yes my angel?”

 

“Can you make us popcorn for the movie, please”

 

“kekeke drive through jaebooking me now baby?”

 

“Pweasssse”

 

“Maybe”

 

“but…BABY”

 

“Aish EVIL your gonna get it my love”

 

“don’t threaten me with a good time Yunnie”

 

“Aish”

 

“Kamsamnida”

 

“Your welcome angel”

 

Yuhno giggled and popped some popcorn, 2 big bowls salted and  buttered for Ky and Min and with chili pepper powder for Jae and himself. They all snuggled up and watched a movie. Soon it got to be midnight and KY was fast asleep as well as Jae.

 

“Weaklings” Min giggled.

 

“I will carry KY home Appa, will see you tomorrow and Kamsamnida for dinner and the movie” Min said lifting his getting  very heav y KY up.

 

“Your welcome Min, be careful  and sleep well deh?” Yuhno said walking them out.

 

He came back in and shut all the lights down and locked and alarmed the doors. He carefully hoisted Jae into his arms and carried him to their bedroom. He slipped off his jeans and hoodie and slipped a pair of oversized sweats on him and tucked him under the covers. He gently kissed his lips and climbed in the bed pulling him closely soon falling asleep beside the man who owns his heart soul and everything within him.

 

THE FLOWERS

             

THE SINGLE BALLOONS

Jaejoong

     

Heechul

Karam

 

KYUHYUN

Junsu 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO THERE MIGHT Be A BIT OF PICTURES BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE I NEED YOU TO SEE IT LIKE I DO!!! WORKING ON THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AS WE SPEAK!! I LOVE YOU ALL

 

<3 Kuranyuuki 私はあなたのためだけに電源が投入されるいくつかの調整を行った

 

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~**~~K~*~*~**~*~