Gifts and WOW GIFTS!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

After breakfast Changmin and Yuhno wanted to go get something special for Jae and KY. They called up Yoochun, and Hangeng and Siwon to join. So Jae and Ky and Karam and Heechul decided to make it a mall day, there was still things they needed for the babies rooms and stuff of their own. They all agreed and headed to the mall.

 

The husbands went to the sports store to throw off the wives.

 

“Appa what can we get them, flowers are boring, and if we got clothes and they ended up being the wrong size tchhhhhhhhh” Changmin made the neck slice gesture.

 

“Well then I suggest we hit the jewelry store!” Yuhno said and they headed towards it.

 

“hey guys check this out I found the perfect gift for them” Siwon called them over to the necklace case.

 

“Omo that perfect, and when we have more kids it can be added,  Excuse me Ahjussi?” Changmin said.

 

“Hello, can I help you boys with something?” The older woman asked smiling akwardsly at the masked group.

 

“Deh, we want to order this necklace one for each of us, how long does the engraving take?” Changmin asked again.

 

“My husband does it on site and each name takes about 10 minutes or less, now how many do you need, and I need to know how many charms to add and names. How about we start with you” She said pointing to Yuhno.

 

After giving her the information, they paid immediately and added in a tip for each necklace. You see the money to them wasn’t why they  were in the business it was about the music, the money was just a bonus, and they always spread it around.

 

“Lets see 10 minutes per name 11 names, lets go to the arcade” Hangeng suggested. After telling the woman the wouod return.

 

As they left the store heading to the arcade, they see there beautiful lovers in a clothing store. Jae was standing and Heechul was holding up a Sheer white sweater. Yuhno had to chant in his head

“DON’T  GET HARD DON’T GET HARD AH THAT’S HOT”

 

“Ummmm Appa, you do realize you said that outloud.” Changmin said horrified, the others were rolling around in laughter. Yuhno blushed.

 

“YAH NOT FUNNY!” he laughed with them.

“Should we stop and say hi and frustrate them a little?” Hangeng said evilly.

 

They all agreed and headed in the store walking to them. Yuhno wrapped his arms around Jae and latched onto his milky white neck.

 

“YUNNIE!” Jae squeaked.

 

“Hello beautiful, having fun?” He asked after leaving a sufficient love bite on his flawless skin.

 

“Deh, I needed some clothes, but I think it’s too much” Jae said. Yuhno reached into his wallet and put his platinum card in Jae’s hand.

 

“never too much for my babies” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Yunnie, I can’t keep spending your money” Jae said.

 

“Aniyo OUR money, and yes you can, my beautiful y wife!” Yuhno said swaying him in his arms.

 

“Where are you guys off to?” Heechul asked.

 

“Well we are going to stop at the watch  place and the arcade, do you want us to meet you at the baby store?” Yuhno asked.

 

They all agreed that in 2 hours they would meet at the baby store to buy car seats.  Changmin took a deep breath, relieved they weren’t buying what he had already purchased for everyone.

 

“YAH ON YOUR LEFT NO MIN LEFT AISH LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT” Siwon giggled as they played a shooting game at the arcade.

 

About an hour and half passed at the arcade, Yoochun won a stuffed dolphin, which made him smile. They headed to the jewelry store and picked up the necklaces which to them were amazing, they had hoped the others would love them too. Hangeng hid them in his backpack since Jae could easily read the others but Hangeng had his ways.

 

They headed to the baby store and saw the 5 of them waiting outside. Yuhno swore he fell in love with Jae everytime he saw him after time had passed.

 

“Let’s go buy the car seats guys we want to head home after our feet and bodies hurt” Jae said.

 

Yuhno laced his fingers in Jae’s and took his bags. Jae smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

Yunjae found the perfect car seats for their twins. Jae wanted to keep them in Yuhno’s car since he had the better of room in his. Yuhno placed them in a cart and smiled as they headed to the others. Changkyu and the rest found perfect seats that suited their wants and needs for the babies. They all paid and headed home. The husbands were excited to give them their gifts.

 

When they got home Hangeng secretly handed each guy their gift to hide and smiled.            

 

Guys maybe tomorrow we can  take the seats and install the bases in the cars, ya know get a head start?” Changmin smiled.

 

Everyone awe’d at his cuteness but never the less agreed to it. Yuhno took Jae’s hand and bags and they headed into the house. He walked jae to the couch and sat him down. He placed the bags on the floor by the couch. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of juice and a few pickles for Jae.

 

“Omo PICKLES!” Jae cooed excitedly as he devoured them.      He pulled out his new clothes and when he held up the white sheer sweater Yuhno felt his pants twitch.

 

“Yunnie what’s wrong you look flushed?” Jae asked touching his face.

 

“N..Nothing sorry just a bit tired too I think” Yuhno lied.

 

“YUHNO!!” Jae said raising his eyebrow.

 

“Ani sorry, just that shirt and wow just makes little Yunnie all sorts of awake” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Well then I am glad I bought it” Jae smiled and kissed Yuhno gently.

 

“Naughty baby!” Yuhno whispered.

 

“deh, just for my Yunnie!” Jae smiled sitting back and folding the shirt.

 

Yuhno smiled and brought the clothing up to their bedroom and laid them on their bed. He took out the necklace package and slipped it into his pants pocket. He went back downstairs and came up with an idea.

 

“Baby scooch up I want to give you a back massage” Yuhno said.

 

“Omo yes please Yunnie” Jae giggled.

 

Yuhno slipped behind him on the couch and began to rub his shoulders firmly but tenderly. Jae rolled his eyes as the pleasure. Yuhno let one hand release and reached down pulling the box out. He flipped the lid off with his fingers and pulled the necklace into his hand he stopped massaging and gently placed the necklace around Jae’s neck, Jae gasped.

 

“Yunnie what is……what did you?” Jae said pulling the two charms to his sight, he started to cry. Yuhno pulled him into his embrace.

 

“It’s just a thank you for all you do for me and the twins and the baby twins” Yuhno smiled.

 

“But I get my thanks by having you in my life, you didn’t have to mpppfffhhhh” Jae was cut off in his favorite way YUHNOS LIPS!!

 

 

“Yunnie?” Jae said softly

 

“deh my love?” Yuhno responded.

 

“ Baby , come with me!!” Jae said grabbing his hand dragging him up the stairs and shutting the door behind them (a/n NAUGHTY JAE). Little did Yuhno notice the bag in Jae’s hand labeled.   XXX Playground!

 

 

Everyone received their gifts from the husbands, a lot of tears were shed, and well yes you guessed it. Lots of ytime, and a few bags from that little boutique the wives paid a trip to. The day was going insanely well.

 

“Jr. How do we know he’s missing?” Ren asked.

 

“Min sensed it, and I think that’s who is following KY and Jaejoong” Jr. replied.

 

“Aish crap, so what should we do?” he asked.

 

“We don’t do anything, until we are sure” Jr. responded.

 

 

 

YUNJAE GIFT AND CARSEAT

    

YOOSU GIFT AND SEAT

     

HANCHUL GIFT AND SEAT

CHANGKYU GIFT AND SEAT

    

SIRAM GIFT AND SEAT