Market Breakfast Stiff Bodies

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

The next morning………

 

Ky woke up and slipped from Min’s arms. He went down to the kitchen and started to cook a big breakfast for everyone. He knew last night was too much for his Umma and Appa and even for his Min. He wanted to make things easy for them. He realized he needed ingrediants and grabbed Min’s keys and Jacket and scarf and  glasses. He headed to Min’s and grabbed his car heading to the market.

 

“Now let’s see here, hmmm I need more egg and more milk.  I wonder if they have mangos fresh. Oh and I must get pickles for Umma, and jerky for Min. I will also find some of that starfruit that Appa likes aish it looks so gross.” Ky said to himself scanning the isles of the market.

 

“Oh and I must get atleast 6  cases of Soju for everyone, never seem to be able to keep it long.” Ky laughed.

 

He didn’t notice a person was following him, well he did but figured it was one of those bad fans that has no life and brushed it off. Just incase he pulled his phone into his hand and kept his finger on the 1 key. It would directly dial Min.

 

“Ahh there now I just want to get some fresh cut flowers and I can leave… Oh Umma’s favorite!!! Seriously this person needs to go the hell away before I put him or her through a window kekeke” He thought to himself.

 

He double checked to make sure he had everything he needed and he did he headed to check out and paid pushing the cart to the car. He was more than delighted when the bag boy offered to help the pregnant lady, well not the lady part but oh well!!

 

He got in the car and locked the doors, and as he looked around he saw the same person watching him from the stores front. Now he was worried. He started the car and got out of there fast but safe. He eventually forgot about the stranger and got to Yunjaes. Good no one was up yet. Possibly because it’s only 7am. He took everything inside except the Soju, he wasn’t taking the chance lifting….OH WAIT!!! He ran back out and used his awesome new power and levitated all 6 cases into the house.

 

“This power is going to be SO handy, thanks guys!” He said looking up.

 

He got to cooking and preparing a nice breakfast. He cut up the fruits and placed them in a nice bowl. He cooked up some bacon, sausage and beef. Made a nice batch of pancakes with chocolate chips, and some plain. He made some eggs nice fluffy scrambled eggs. He set 4 place settings and brewed some coffee and made some fresh squeezed orange juice.  He really felt like he was  a wife, and for once the title didn’t make him want to punch someone. He giggled and went back into the guest room to see his sleeping Min. He crawled onto the bed and straddled him.

 

“Minnnnnniiieeeeeee, wake uppppppp” Ky cooed.

 

“nnnnn 5 more minutes, I almost caught the runaway pot pie” Min mumbled in his sleep.

 

KY held back his laughter, he adored  Min’s cuteness. He poked his cheek.

 

“Minnie, wake up” He said a little firmer.

 

“fhtgjtuvngmykrhr” came out of Min’s mouth.

 

Ky leaned down although it was getting more difficult. He ran his finger under Min’s nose.

Nothing!

 

He stuck his finger in his ear!

 

Nothing!

 

“Minnie, theres food ready for you?” he said.

 

Min stirred but still nothing. KY had one more trick to try. He has never tried it because usually food makes Min wake right up.

 

“Minnie, I need you right now, Ahhhhh touch me” KY said trying so hard not to laugh.

 

Min shot right up and blinked rapidly. KY fell on his side laughing hysterically. Min just looked at him unaware of what had just happened.

 

“Baby, what is so funny?” He said rubbing his sleep laiden eyes.

 

“OMO Min kekekeke you hahahaha I tried to wake you and you were saying you were chasing a pot pie, then I poked you and nothing then I told you I made food and can you believe it you didn’t budge for your precious food but the minute I said I wanted you and moaned you dove up!” KY said still laughing.

 

“Oh really you find that funny do you now” Min chuckled and hovered over KY pinning his hands down.

 

Maybe it’s because food has taken a backburner to my babies, and hello your effin gorgeous anyone would wake up to those beautiful sounds” Min smiled pressing his lips against KY’s.

 

“Aish your so cheesy but I love you so it’s ok” KY said blushing.

 

“Come Minnie, I prepared breakfast, would you wake up Umma and Appa?” He asked.

 

“Oh god I hope they didn’t get it on last night, I have seen to much of those two love monkeys in action” Min laughed and put on his sweats and a tank top.

 

“kekeke go handsome, so you can eat” Ky said slapping Min’s .

 

“AHHH, hey now watch it mister!” Min giggled.

 

Changmin walked down the hall and slowly cracked open one of the double doors to Yunjaes bedroom. He smiled thanking Jr. and the rest for them not being in any other way but sleeping. He slowly walked in and smiled. In the bed Yuhno was sitting up against the headboard his arms carefully placed around Jae’s shoulders. Jae was laying on his side in between Yuhnos legs his head resting on Yuhnos chest. They both looked happy, and to Min that’s what he had hoped to see, that and them clothed which thankfully they were. He walked over and whispered to Yuhno.

 

“Hey Appa?” he said.

 

Yuhno stirred carefully and turned to see Min, he smirked.

 

“What’s up Min?” he said sleepily.

 

“KY made breakfast for us, and I know you two are hungry so come eat” Min smiled.

 

“Arraso give me a minute to wake up Jae” Yuhno said Jae’s arm.

 

“Deh, we will be downstairs” Min smiled and skipped to the dining room.

 

“Baby, time to wake up love” Yuhno said softly but deeply (a/n does tha make sense?)

 

Jae smiled and glanced up at Yuhno. You see Yuhno’s voice to Jae was so striking it could probably  bring him out of a coma.

 

“Mmmm Morning Yunnie, OMO did you sleep like that all night?” Jae said concerned with his position.

 

“Deh, as long as you were comfortable I don ‘t mind” Yuhno said.

 

“Minhae, you should have moved me Yunnie, that can’t be comfortable!” Jae said pouting.

 

“Aigoo, I am fine my love now lets go eat our specially made breakfast!” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Bwoah? I didn’t cook!” Jae said with a raised brow.

 

“No our boys did” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Ohhh so sweet, lets go eat I am starving” Jae giggled and tried to get up but his back was bothering him.

 

“Aish I think I am the one who is stiff today” Jae winced.

 

You okay my love, here let me massage it for you” Yuhno said rubbing his lower back.

 

“Ahhhhh Yunnie Yah right there” Jae moaned at the relief.

 

“APPA QUIT MOLESTING UMMA AISH IM GOING TO EAT IT ALL IF YOU DON’T COME NOW EWW  WAIT NO STRIKE THAT GET DOWN HERE!” Min hollered up.

 

“that boy is a handful” Yuhno smiled helping Jae up.

 

“That’s our boy though, full of it, mostly food though” Jae giggled.

 

They made their way downstairs and Jae widened his eyes at the feast laid out. Yuhno did as well.

 

“Wow baby, you did an amazing job, I am so proud” Jae cooed to KY.

 

“Kamsamnida Umma, I figured you always cook and needed a break” KY smiled.

 

“Hey Ky sweety why is my car here?” Min said seeing his car from the window.

 

“I ran to the market to pick up somethings for breakfast and restocked the Soju” Ky smiled.

 

Min’s stomach turned, it’s not that he didn’t trust KY or even want to control him. He just gets scared still when he goes off on his own. Jae nudged him and and snapped from him zone.

 

“Ok just thought maybe I was losing my mind” Min said kissing his cheek.

 

“KY will you come help me in the kitchen, I think I want some ice cream with my bacon” Jae said.

 

Yuhno and Changmin gagged. Jae threw his napkin at Yuhno.

 

Yah, it’s good hush mister man you!” Jae giggled as they went into the kitchen.

 

“Okay KY spill it!” Jae said with his hands on his hips.

 

“Aish, it’s nothing Umma, just typical stalker fan is all” KY said.

 

“Yeah well, next time you have someone with you deh?” Jae said

 

“arraso Umma Minhae” KY said hugging Jae, their babybumps keeping them at a strange and akward distance.

 

They sat back down and enjoyed the breakfast laughing at Min’s countless impressions. Or Yuhnos baby voice that he would use and have actual conversation with Minnie like babies. Jae knew something felt off but decided until the feeling grew more than just a feeling it would be ok.

 

 

 

 

GOOD MORNING MY SUNSHINES. SO HERE IS TODAYS FIRST UPDATE!!! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I DROP CLUES THAT CAN BE SUBTLE OR IN YOUR FACE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. I HOPE U ENJOY THE MAIN PIC I HAD FUN MAKING KY PREGGO (DONT TELL MIN HAHAH) SO YEAH HERE IS UPDATE 1 EXPECT ALOT MORE AS I SLEPT GOOD AND MY BRAIN IS WORKING HARD!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

 

<3 Kuranyuuki <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

ARIGATO

GRACIAS

THANK YOU 

 

~*~*~**~*~*K~*~*~*~~*~*