Welcome Home Offically

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

Back at the hospital Jae and Yuhno were now awake. Jae was nestled into Yuhnos arms. They were watching a drama.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Come in please!.”  Jaejoong chirped.

 

“Ah Mr. Kim, are you ready to leave this place?” The doctor came in and smiled at the cuddling boys.

 

“Deh, soooo bad.” Jaejoong smiled

 

“We must go over the rules and instructions first son.”

 

Jaejoong sat up and Yuhno did too, if he wanted Jaejoong safe and comfortable, he would do anything the doctor tells him.

 

“First off, I want you on strict bed rest. Only be up for bathroom, or changing clothes. Nextly,  In about 8 days I will get you set up with crutches. NO WEIGHT on your leg at all. You are not able to get the wound wet.  I will give you medicines for pain. Let’s see here… With your profession I ask you avoid strain period!  I cannot stress rest enough. It’s vital to the wound healing properly. We will manage your pain. And when ready you will do therapy to renew strength.”

 

Jaejoong nodded not realizing Yuhno was writing things down.

 

“Doctor Lee may I ask a question?” Yuhno piped in

 

“Deh Yuhno ask away.”

 

“What about a bath if his wound is out of the water?”

 

“Ah well as long as the wound remains dry, I don’t see why that’s a problem.”

 

Yuhno scribbled down more words and Jaejoong took notice and blushed.

 

“Well Jaejoong if you want you can get your things together and sign some documents to release yourself. You can head out.”

 

“Deh thank you doctor Lee, you’re the best.” Jaejoong smiled. The doctor leaving the two

 

Jaejoong remembered how cute it was watching Yuhno writing down instructions. He turned to face him and kissed him softly.

 

“Thank you Yunnie.” He cooed

 

“For what baby?”

 

“hmmm for being so supportive and loving, and just being you.”

 

Yuhno blushed.

 

“You make it worth it baby every single second.” Yuhno grinned

 

“Now lets get things moving and get you in a nice soft bed.”

 

Jaejoong smiled and nodded. Yuhno took out his phone and called the members. He told them all to come help bring Jaejoong back to the suites.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Come in Guys” Jaejoong yelled softly

 

Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun came in the room smiling and cheering

 

“YAH HERO IS COMING HOME!” Yoochun said

 

“We missed you Hyung” Junsu said

 

Umma Jae how are you feeling.” Changmin said while ruffling jaejoongs hair

 

“Yah guys I am fine Yuhno-ah takes good care of me” Jaejoong cooed sweetly

 

Yuhno looked up from packing Jaes things and smiled at the sweet words. But he semi cringed at being called Yuhno-ah again. He couldn’t wait to make it official where it wasn’t almost hidden.

 

“Can one of you go get a wheelchair for me? And the other two take my stuff to the van?”

 

The three smiled eager to help and ran off to make arrangements for Jaejoong.

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“Deh baby?”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing what makes you think something is wrong baby?”

 

“I just know” Jaejoong cringed at his powers making his stomach hurt some things he just didn’t want to know.

 

Yuhno turned his head. FOCUS YUHNO FOCUS. He panicked feeling his fingertips warm. NOT NOW.

 

“Yunnie?”

 

He snapped out of it and his fingers felt normal. WAS CLOSE

 

“Yunnie come here.”

 

Yuhno walked over to Jae and leaned onto the bed. Jaejoong looking unsure and a bit afraid.

 

“Baby whats wrong?”

 

“Why did you look angry when I said your name?”

 

I CAN’T LIE ANYMORE JUNG YUHNO DO IT NOW YOU HAVE TO NO MORE LIES

 

Yuhno reached into the jacket laying on the table and pulled out the box.

 

“Well I was gonna wait to ask you this Jae, but I think better now than later.”

 

Jaejoong looked and Yuhno puzzled.

 

He handed Jaejoong the box and sat on the bed taking his free hand.

 

“Jaejoong, in the past week some of the most terrible things happened.  And one thing kept me going. That was you. So when you got hurt, I nearly broke into pieces. I felt so worthless not being able to protect you. And when I felt worthless, you gave me worth. I never thought the love of my life would be my best friend. Spending time with you here, holding you in my arms, kissing your sweet lips. It has felt like heaven on earth.”

 

Jaejoong listened and began to tremble tears rolling down his soft white cheeks. Yuhno quick to wipe them, away.

 

“I don’t know when I fell in love with you, I do know it’s the biggest achievement I have ever felt. To have your love. It’s worth more to me than any award. “

 

Without the two noticing three guys stood quietly in the doorway crooning, so happy for their hyungs. But remaining still and quiet as they move away, giving them privacy. Changmin stands in front of the door like a guard.

 

“Now Jaejoong I realize, your it for me. My true one, my heart and the man I love. I guess what I am getting at is I want us to be official, no more fan service, no more hiding.  Kim Jaejoong be my boyfriend, as well as my best friend.” Yuhno said himself now trembling

 

“Omo Yunnie yes yes yes infinity times yes.” Jae crushed Yuhno with a hug and frequent kisses.

 

Yuhno opened the box and Jae gasped. Inside were two necklaces. One had a black ring with writing on it it was joined by a silver ring inside the silver ring was an engraving of. Jaejoongs Yuhno and a heart. The other was the same but the black ring was a beautiful blue color and inside the engravement read. Yuhno’s Jaejoong and a heart.

 

Jaejoong picked them up and cried. Tears of pure joy. Yuhno himself had small tears running down his cheek.

 

Yuhno took the blue necklace and put it on Jaejoong kissing the nape of his neck. Jaejoong took the other and put it on Yuhno adjusting its placement he leaned back down and kissed his lips softly.

 

“I love you Jae!” Yuhno said smiling

 

“I love you too Yunnie, my handsome boyfriend!.” Jaejoong cooed

 

“WE ARE BACKKKKKKK JAEJOONG “ Changmin hollered giggling pushing a wheelchair. Jaejoong cocked his head at the obvious non hospital chair. Yuhno looked up and rolled his eyes.

 

“We bought this yesterday. It’s custom and a lot ier than those brown musty things. Only the best for our Hero.”  Yoochun smiled and pushed it over to the bed.

 

"Yah Chunnie Your so greasy." jaejoong laughed

 

“Yah I will put him in it. He has to be lifted a certain way.” Yuhno jumped in protective mode.

 

“Arraso Yuhno-hyung”. Yoochun smiled knowing  what just happened and chalked it up to being protective and didn’t want anyone touching his Jaejoong.

 

“Okay that’s everything Jae you ready to go now?” Yuhno smiled

 

“Dear god yes let’s blow this pop stand.” Jaejoong said dramaticly his fingers playing with his necklace. Smiling at Yuhno.

 

Yuhno put a jacket on Jaejoong and his favorite beanie, unable to resist he kissed his cheek. Jaejoong blushed. Yuhno picked up Jaejoong with such grace and carefulness, the others were in awe. He gently placed him in the purple flashy wheelchair, smirking at the work of art. He reached over and grabbed a blanket and gently covered Jaejoongs legs, placing his wounded leg in the foot rest that was raised.

 

“Hows that baby?” Yuhno realizing he just called him what he only called him privately he freezes, not knowing if Jaejoong was ready to reveal it yet.

 

“Perfect thank you my Yunnie.” Jaejoong said causing Yuhno to go weak kneed and smile.

 

The three looked over acting like they didn’t know and stopped.  Yoochun whispered to Changmin who nodded.

 

“OH MY YUNNIE WE ARE FINALLY TOGETHER AND NOT PABOS” Changmin wrapped his arms around Yoochun.

 

“OH BABY YES WE FINALLY REALIZE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE ALREADY FIGURED OUT LAST YEAR!!!” Yoochun chuckled and Junsu laughed his signature laugh.

 

Jaejoong blushed and Yuhno rolled his eyes face palming himself.

 

"You guys are something else I tell ya" Yuhno said laughingly

 

“Yah guys im crippled, but I can run your asses over you know. Come on Yunnie lets play run over the members.” Jaejoong said

 

All of them laughed and Yuhno put his hand on Jaejoongs shoulder giving it a squeeze. Jaejoong looked up and smiled. Yuhno and Jae were together and the members knew and accepted it. The day got better and better.

 

Yuhno carefully wheeled Jae to the van, and gently got him inside. He sat him with his back to the side of the van and gently slid under his legs letting Jae use them as a rest. Jaejoong reaching down and holding Yuhnos hand. Yuhno jumped at the cold coming from Jaes hand, and looked down realizing he was making it colder. JUNG YUHNO FOCUS YOUR GONNA GIVE YOUR BOYFRIEND FROSTBITE!!! Yuhno used his free hand and grabbed his necklace and closed his eyes. Imaginging  the moment he just lived. His hand warming up, he smiled and looked at Jae who was already falling asleep. He knew it was the pain killers making him sleep. He held on to Jaes hand and wrapped his free arms around his thighs to keep him from moving to much, as they drove.

 

In the seat beind them Yoochun and Junsu held hands as well. Yoochuns thumb rubbing circles on the back of Junsu’s hand. Junsu resting his body against Yoochun.

 

Changmin was in the back texting someone.

 

*~*~*TEXT~*~*~

 

(Changmin green Kyu blue)

 

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number1Maknae

Hey Ky we are headed back to the hotel. Jaejoong hyung looks well. So is everything ready?

 

To: BeautifulMin

From: GamerKyu

Deh, everything is ready, are you sure we can do this, I mean it’s his first time out of the hospital.

 

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number1Maknae

Deh, Yuhno and my hyungs said it’s fine, and it’s a great idea. And besides I get to see you again. I mean to play game that is.

 

To: BeautifulMin

From: GamerKyu

Deh…Game.. I will see you shortly Minnie

 

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number1Maknae

Arraso Kyu 10 minutes be ready.

 

~*~*END TEXT~*~*~

 

They arrived at the hotel suites and Yuhno gently nudged Jaejoong.

 

“Baby we are here.”  He cooed

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and smiled. He adjusted his backside and waited for Yuhno to help him out. He watched as they put his wheelchair down. He felt his boyfriends loving grip and wrapped his arms around his neck. Kissing his cheek.

 

“Kamsamnida Yunnie, your so helpful and sweet.” He said

 

“It’s my job baby, my pleasure. “ he smiled covering him again.

 

“ PRESS” Junsu yelled.

 

Yuhno jumped and turned seeing a sea of cameras headed there way. Instinct took in and he grabbed Jaejoong out of the chair and began to run to the doors. Jaejoong gripped him tightly scared. He ran till his lungs burned, the pain was nothing. Helooked down and realized flames were on his feet. DAMN !!!. He finally got inside the doors and nearly fell down from tiredness.He checked his feet and was happy they werent still on fire. But he didn’t he would never let his Jaejoong get hurt.  He made it to the elevator and fell against the wall.

 

“baby are you ok?” he looked down to the man hiding his face

 

“deh, Yunnie, he said but didn’t look up.”

 

Yuhno knew something was wrong.

 

“baby look at me please.” He begged

 

Jaejoong looked up and under his sunglasses Yuhno saw tears. He got worried.

 

“Baby what is it, did I hit your wound? Or hurt you running please tell me don’t cry.” He pleaded

 

DING

 

Yuhno held him closer stepping out of the elevator, and wasn’t getting an answer. He was seriously worried he did something to hurt his boyfriend. He stopped in the hallway in a little nook made for reading. He sat down on a couch and gently adjusted Jaejoong ever aware of his wound.

 

“baby please tell me why you are crying, if I hurt you I am so sorry, I just didn’t want them to photo you, this is a private matter, and I was protecting you.”

 

Jaejoong removed his glasses and wiped his eyes.  Yuhno now seeing the floor he freaked out realizing he was turning the temperature warm again. He closed his eyes and thought to his happy spot refocusing but still concerned.

 

“Yunnie I am such a burden and we have only been together a few days. It’s not fair you have to work so hard for me.” He sniffed another tear rolling down his cheek.

 

Yuhnos eyes snapped open and he wiped the falling lone tear. Relieved he hadn’t hurt him more.

 

“BABY, you are not a burden, don’t ever think that, I was protecting you, it’s what you do for the one you love. I wouldn’t have it any other way. You are my everything and a burden is not nor will ever be part of it. Do you understand me never think that baby I love you.” He cooed softly to the angel in his arms.

 

Yuhno smiled when he saw Jaejoong perk up and that beautiful smile came out.He pulled him close and held him tight. Jaejoong relieved at the words of his boyfriend.

 

“I love you too Yunnie so very much.” He said then gently kissed his lips.

 

Yuhno stood up when the guys finally caught up lugging tons of stuff with them on a hotel cart. It was quite a sight. Yoochun pushing Junsu in the wheelchair, and Junsu had the cart in front of him with Changmin riding on it like a trolley.

 

“WOOOHOOOO FASTER”

 

CRASH

 

Yuhno and Jaejoong laughed hysterically at the antics of the members.

 

“YAH U AT SURFING MAX” Junsu laughed

 

“Okay guys lets get this stuff in the room for Jae hyung.”

 

Yuhno carried his angel to their room and it was dark. He flipped on the light switch

 

WELCOME HOME HERO JAEJOONG

 

Jaejoong jumped in Yuhno’s arms, and blushed. He was so happy seeing the crowd of people welcoming him home. But he realized something in his mind. Why didn’t he see this surprise. And he glanced over seeing Hangeng who winked. He knew why Hangeng didn’t let him see it. Yuhno set him in his ritzy chair and kissed his forehead. Everyone awed, and unamiusly said BOUT TIME GUYS!!! Causing Jaejoong to blush and hide his face. Yuhno even blushes this time hiding his own head. He pushed Jaejoong to a open spot and took his jacket hat and shades.

 

“Do you need anything baby?” he asked loudly

 

“Deh Yunnie my meds and a drink please.” He said cutely but loud

 

Yuhno nodded and went into the bedroom to get his medicines from the bag. He stopped and smiled the events of today making him feel so loved and accepted.  He goes into the mini kitchen and grabs a glass pouring some juice into it. He also grabs a few crackers. Jaejoongs meds are strong and he feels better if he had something with them.

 

“Here you go baby something to coat your tummy first” He smiled handing him the crackers

 

Jaejoong smiled back and ate the crackers, taking a drink to wash them down. Yuhno handed him the pain pills and he popped them in his mouth washing them down with the juice.

 

“Kamsamnida Yunnie.” Jaejoong yelled to him

 

“Your welcome baby, if your in pain let me know and I will take you to bed.”

 

“Aniyo I am fine now my Yunnie thank you.” Jaejoong smiled taking his hand

 

People came over one by one hugging Jaejoong welcoming him out of the hospital.

 

Hangeng, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Leetuk, Ryeowook, Donghae, Yesung, Kangin, Kyuhyun,Kibum,Shingdong, Henry, Zhou Mi, managers, staff, asssitants etc. All there to celebrate.

 

Yuhno was relieved Siwon was there. With all the freak occurances, he was getting worried.

 

He found himself watching is beautiful boyfriend talk with everyone, smiling, giggling, even laughing. It made Yuhno happy seeing him smile. He let go of Jaejoongs and and Jaejoong pouted.

 

“I’ll be right back baby.” He winked and jae smiled

 

He went into the Kitchen where they kept all the food, and made a plate for Jaejoong. He hadn’t eaten much today and he wasn’t letting him go any longer. He put all of jae’s favorite food on a plate and grabbed chopsticks and refilled his juice. He carried them back out and set them down near them. He leaned over and grabbed a piece of pork with the sticks and brought it to Jaejoongs mouth.

 

Jaejoong smiled and opened wide, savoring the yummy food he had been given. Yuhno sets the plate carefully on Jaejoongs  lap and hands him the sticks.

 

“Eat Up baby you need the nutrients.”he said in jae’s ear.

 

“Kamsamnida my love” Jae said and hearing that Yuhno felt like a little girl the butterflies stomping in his tummy now. He blushed.

 

Jaejoong feasted on the deliecious food and smiled when he finished. Washing it down with his drink. Yuhno took the dishes and brought them to the kitchen promptly returning to his angel. Jaejoong pulled his chair closer to Yuhnos chair. He rested his body against Yuhno taking his hand.

 

“Tired baby?” Yuhno asked

 

“Aniyo my love just wanted to be close to you.” He smiled

 

Yuhno wrapped his arm around him and they got to talking to Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“Yah why are you two glowing and all giggly?” Jaejoong said giving them the I-know-what-your-up-to look.

 

They got closer to Y&J and told them.

 

“Look over by the bedroom doorway on the couch.” Junsu cooed

 

All four looked over, and where completely shocked at what they saw.

 

“OMO ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Jaejoong squealed.

 

 

 

HAHAHA EVIL AUTHOR-SSHI HAS LEFT YOU HANGING AGAIN. DONT KILL ME!!! So Guys did you like the and don't worry I fully intend on much more . Yunjae, Yoosu, Changkyu, and the "MYSTERY COUPLING" YEP U HEARD ME RIGHT. But I will give you once clue. it's not a FUN coupling. SO guys Yunjae is now official how many thought Yuhno was propsing...... What can I say hes a romantic. so when he does propse imagine the epicness!!! oopsy did i spill a secret? teehee. We also see yuhno's protective side show alittle. and his powers are becoming more aggressive? did anyone see the hints in the chapter and in this one? do we know who will get them next Stay tuned and find out. possibly 2 more updates tonight/today.

YOU GUYS I <3 MY SUBBIES

NO SILENT READERS SPEAK UP WHEN U SILENT READ ITS LIKE YOUR MY MIND!!! *SQUEAL*

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~K~*~*~

 

Okay and these are the necklaces

And Jaejoongs "Gift" Wheelchair"