OMG NO!!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

BoA didn’t listen and walked in front of him and straddled his lap checking his forehead. He was so woozy he didn’t even realize it. He truly would have pushed her on the floor. Before he knew it he had lips on his neck. He closed his eyes thinking it was Jae. His sense of reality was gone.  His hands went to her waist and pulled her tighter. Little did either of them know someone saw this happening.

 

“Ahhhhh” he moaned at the hot set of lips on his neck.

 

“Yun, you and your stupid wife will pay for what you have done to my lover”  she mumbled and he didn’t comprehend it.

 

He pushed her onto the soundboard and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He came to her neck and fiddled with a pendant that was in his way. And then something in him snapped.

 

“JUNG YUHNO STOP WHAT YOUR DOING SHE HAS YOU DRUGGED”

 

“WHAT IM WITH JAE YOU GUYS HAVE NO PRIVACY WITH US?”

 

“YUHNO IT’S NOT JAE HE IS RIGHT HERE SLEEPING THAT IS BoA STOP WHAT YOUR DOING PLEASE”

 

“OH MY GODS JR. WHAT HAVE I DONE?”

 

“LISTEN TO ME FIND THE AMULET AND END IT WE ARE GIVING YOU 10 MINUTES AND WE ARE COMING IN”

 

“Jr. HES NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME I CANT FORGIVE MYSELF”

 

“YUHNO STOP IT WAS A DRUG, HE DID SEE HER ON YOUR LAP BUT I HAD JUNSU TRANCE HIM FOR A WHILE PLEASE JUST FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS”

 

“WAIT YOU SAID THE AMULET IS A BLACK STONE DEH?”

 

“DEH?”

 

“GIVE ME 2 MINUTES AND COME IN AT 5 MIN”

 

“ARRASO

 

Yuhno kept kissing her neck and used his fingers to pry to necklace open and slipping It off her neck carefully into his pocket. She pushed him back into the chair and turned so her back was to his chest and grinded her crotch on his lap. He held in the vomit. He still felt very ill.

 

“Yun, I want you to me right here right now, I know you want this hot body and not that knocked up prissy ” She said rubbing his leg.

 

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER!!!!”  Heechul screeched opening the door.

 

1st line of defense was a pissed off Heechul & Karam.

 

“I was showing him how a real WOMAN feels” BoA said snarky acting.

 

Yuhno got up and left the room, he definatly was throwing up. Hangeng held close to him and rubbed his back as he vomited.

 

“It’s ok Yuhno, it will be ok” Hangeng said.

 

Yuhno reached into his pocket and handed the amulet to Hangeng who gasped.

 

“Holy you got it, quick lets go to the Gods” Hangeng said dragging Yuhno to the bottom floor.

 

“Listen you overated, bad style having, sound like a crackwhore in need of a fix when you sing, piece of . If I EVER see you come near any of my family I will personally see to it that you have a permanent home with lead stilettos and your roommate will be ing NEMO !” Karam spat out with such anger Heechul near cried.

 

“OH MY BABY” He laughed at the sheer genioous that was Karam, his quietness escaped and let him unleash his anger.

 

“You stupid stupid homos, do you know who I am?” She sneered

 

“Question is do we care?” Heechul spit.

 

“Your faggoty asses killed my Zhou Mi, your ruined his life, he was doing so good and you took him from me damn it you took him. And you killed his brothers! I want you to suffer!!!” She said taking a knife from her boot and racing towards Heechul and Karam.

 

 They waited for impact but felt nothing. They did hear a scream and a smash. Karam placed himself in front of Heechul facing him. He knew then Heechul was his Umma, the bond had been formed and forged unbreakable. But what the hell happened to the ?

 

“You dare try to with my family you stupid raging std infested !” Ky came in from the doorway looking very pissed off. But how did he throw her into the glass and be that far from her.

 

KY raised his hand to her and she lifted off the ground and he dropped her right in front of them.

 

“Minnie, Uncle Hannie, We need you in here” KY said visibly shaken and pissed off.

 

“Holy gods what the hell, how?” Hangeng said seing the battered and bruised woman on the floor.

 

“I saw her go after Aunty and Baby Karam and I snapped. And well I sort of used my mind to throw her through the glass.” KY said falling to his knees.

 

“OMO KY, baby you ok?” Min freaked out.

 

“Deh, just drained, that power came fast and hard” KY smiled nuzzling into Min. His safe place.

 

The gods walked in and smiled brightly. Jr. Kneeled down to her body and chuckled.

 

“Well Ky I guess your new  power came sooner than we anticipated, and she is dead, but don’t worry we will cover it and take care of you guys, we have the amulet and will destroy it. “ Jr smiled.

 

The gods stood over her dead body and it dissipated into the air. Jr. walked over to a distraught emotional Yuhno.

 

“Dude, it’s going to be ok, we didn’t know she would drug you, thankfully she was stupid enough to use a low grade spell that Minn…errr Minhyun could counteract with a spell. Come with me and Minhyun, you need to be with Jae.” Jr. said leaving everyone inside with his gods.

 

“I will take him out of his trance now, he may be scared so just calm him,” Jr. said softly.

 

“Ready Minn…ah…Minhyun” he asked.

 

“Before you do, seriously guys, you both love each other, come out of your caves and be with each other for real, the tension can’t be good for you” Yuhno chuckled. Jr. Smiled and Minhyun blushed.

 

Jae was untranced and sat up, he turned to see the three standing there and he burst into tears. Yuhno quickly dropped to his knees by Jae. Jr. Reached out his hand to Minhyun who blushed and took it . Jr led themselves out and shut the door.

 

“Yunnie, how could you, a kiss is a kiss but you were full out humping her and her neck” Jae cried .

 

“Baby , I was drugged, Jr. had to use a spell to break the drugs effect. I am soooo sorry, I never wanted to touch the , when I got scared I jaebooked you and didn’t answer.” Yuhno felt his tears building up.

 

“Your love for me is supposed to be stronger than any drug or spell, but apparently it isn’t” Jae said standing up and walking to the door.

 

“Baby, wait” Yuhno dove up grabbing his wrist.

 

Jae looked at him his eyes glowing, Jae knew he wasn’t lying, but he wasn’t able to recover what Yuhno was thinking during the incident, the amulet stopped that. So now he was left with wondering when he her neck did he think of me or was he wanting her.

 

“LET ME GO!!!” Jae said storming out of the door. Yuhno followed him and watched as Heechul nodded to him and motioned for him to stay it would be ok.

 

Yuhno fell to his knees. The cries were hard and deep, his very soul was cracked. Changmin ran out of the studio hearing his Appa cry.

 

“Omo, Appa…What happened….Uncle HANNIE, JR. SOMEONE!!!” He cried cradling Yuhno in his arms.

 

“What the hell happened where is Chullie and Jae?” Hangeng asked.

 

“Oh man this is bad, Yuhno was there more that went on that we didn’t see or know about?” Jr. asked.

 

“Aniyo I can’t remember” He cried hard still.

 

Jr. placed his hand on Yuhnos chest and closed his eyes. His hair and eyes glowed the most fierce red you have ever seen. He held his hand there for a few minutes and. Then sighed.

 

“We have a little problem” Jr. said.

 

“Yuhno, I know, well we all know, what happened, and well she used a curse on you” Jr. took a deep breath.

 

A curse? What the hell?” Changmin said Yuhno’s hair.

 

“She used the Admantheum Curse, it’s designed to turn friends into enemies, and well the one person who hold closest was the target!” Jr. sighed again.

 

“We need Baehko and Ren to fix this. Siwon, go find Ren and be careful, he’s in heat so he’s probably mid with Sungmin” Jr. snorted.

 

“Karam, you and Yesung go to the field outside light this flame and call his name and baehko will arrive” Jr. said sternly. Handing them a small wick.

 

“Minhyun, can you get my bag downstairs please?” Jr. asked nicely rather than order him around.

 

“Aron, go get Jaejoong and Heechul” Jr. ordered him.

 

“Aish, someone is in love  bossy pants” Aron giggled and left to get them.

 

“Minnie let’s bring your Appa to the couch” Jr. said very sweetly, he notices Min fighting off tears, and KY helping out as best he can.

 

“This curse, is not an easy one to break and I am shocked to know she knew it.” Jr. said.

 

“H..how is it broken?” Ky asked.

 

“The blood of the target has to be spilled by a bonded person, over a dove feather blessed by the gods and seen by the gods own eyes.” A new voice said dreadfully.

 

“ Baehko, you’re here!” Jr. said thankfully.

 

“You should have let me break the ” He said with venom.

 

“ Now she has hurt our sons, and it’s unforgiveable” Baehko added.

 

“WAIT!!!!”Yuhno screamed. Min jumped and KY hid under Min’s arm.

 

“Your telling me I have to injure my Jaejoong to end this?” Yuhno said angrily.

 

“Deh, but it will be damn near impossible with the twins protecting him at all times” Baehko said.

 

“Not nessecarily, the twins already have senses of what is going on, maybe they know and let him?” Ren said.

 

“OKAY STOP!!!” Yuhno screamed again.

 

“I WILL NOT HURT HIM YOU CANT MAKE ME DO THIS GUYS. I PROMISED MY CHILDREN I WOULD DO RIGHT BY THEM AND HURTING JAEJOONG IS GOING AGAINST THAT!!!!” Yuhno pulsed his words and found flames coming from his fingers.

 

“Yuhno calm down, focus, look at me focus!!!” Baehko said seeing the imminent danger.

 

“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!. This isn…fa….n” Yuhno calmed down into a sleep state, and everyone looked at Minhyun who smiled a beautiful smile.

 

“Sorry I needed to not hear him screaming, it was heartbreaking” He chirped handing Jr.s bag to him.

 

“Good idea yeobo” Jr. said softly. Minhyun  blushed.

 

Aron arrived with a very red eyed Jaejoong. Heechul had his arm around him as best he could. Min got up and hugged Jae softly.

 

“Umma, forgive Appa, he didn’t do anything wrong, he was poisoned and cursed, and Appa would …” He was cut off when Jae put his finger over Mins mouth.

 

“What am I needed here for?” Jae scoffed.

 

“Jaejoong your under a spell” Ren said cautiously.

 

“BULL, the only spell im under is Jung Yunjerks lies and betrayal” Jae spit.

 

“Jaejoong I understand, but I need you to do something so we can break this bond with you and Yuhno and we can send him on his way, never to be a burden to you again” jr. said feeling a heavy feeling in his heart.

 

“Good, tell me what I got to do  sign me up. I don’t need this and neither do MY BABIES!!!” Jae said meanly.

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOD SUN DONT KILL ME ITS NOT OVER YET!!! YUUKI DON"T TAKE OUT YOUR WEAPONS YET!!!! IT WILL GET BETTER ORRRRRRR MAYBE NOT READ ON TO FIND OUT 

 

 

<~~~EVIL AUTHOR-san

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~**~**~*K~*~*~*~~*