Mission I DONT WANT TO DO THIS !!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Yuhno sat down at the mixing board and BoA sat beside him. He pulled up the track for TriAngle. He started to play it and she moved to the beat in her chair. He focused on the music.  He closed his eyes and imagined what the MV would be like. 

 

“And in this section right here is where we figured you could come in with these lines, want to give it a dry run?” Yuhno asked.

 

She flashed a smile and took the paper and waited for Yuhno to rewind it back so she could ease into it.

 

“Nan oddoke boryojin jonjedul ape amuron malopshi soiso igon andwechana Nan oddoke byongi duroganunde bogoman itanunkon kyondil su opso”  She sang it and it was a touch high but it fit with the song. Yuhno snickered at the extra line Min added in.

 

“Dude you have to flirt or it’s not going to work”

 

“Dammit Jr. you scared me”

 

“Minhae, but flirt your acting like her father”

 

“hows my baby”

 

“he’s eating some unknown pickle dish with Heechul”

 

“Aish, make sure he eats fruit”

 

“okay dad, dude FLIRT!!!”

 

“Yah, jeeesh im on it Jr. chill”

 

Yuhno turned down the volume and glanced over at her. She was reading the lyrics, and her legs were crossed facing Yuhno. Inside he was vomiting profusely, but outside he had to play his part. He leaned over and smiled his trademark melting smile.

 

“So what do you think?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Oh Yuhno I love the song, but wouldn’t my voice work on these two parts here as well?” She pointed to Jae’s parts.

 

Yuhno’s blood boiled up. He had to control it, he would control it. But oh how he wanted to melt her like a crayon left on a heater.

 

“how about you go in and I will record them and my members can vote on it” Yuhno smiled.

 

“DUDE UR BLOWING IT ARE U FLIRT TARDED?”

 

“JR I WANT TO VOMIT GIVE ME A CHANCE TO TRY HERE”

 

“TRY TO CONTROL YOUR HEAT THOUGH  BAEHKO SAID”

 

“I THOUGHT HE WAS BACK IN YOUR GODLY PALACE IN THE WHEREEVER LAND”

 

“DUDE WE LIVE IN KOREA TOO”

 

“YES MOM I WILL DO AS IM TOLD”

 

 

“..uhno?” he caught the last of her sentence.

 

“Minhae I zoned out, could you repeat that” He asked.

 

“I don’t know how to work this mic setup can you help me” She asked standing in the booth.

 

“BINGO YUHNO WALK UP BEHIND HER AND USE THE CHARM”

 

“HUSH”

 

“WELL IF U DON’T HURRY YOUSELF UP YOUR WIFE IS GOING TO COME IN THERE AND IMPLODE THE ”

 

“FINE!!”

 

Yuhno nodded and got up walking behind her he reached his hands above them and pulled  down the mic to her level and sipped the headphones on her head.

 

“T..thank you Yuhno” she smiled and ran her finger across his cheek.

 

Inside he noted he needed to use a steel wool pad to wash his cheek later. Outside he played the part.

 

“Anytime” He flashed that killer smile.

 

After recording the parts she suggested (or so she thought it was recorded) she came out and plopped her on the soundboards edge right in front of Yuhno. He was not expecting this.

 

“Yun, can you get us something to drink, I am dying of thirst” She said seductively running her fingers down her neck.

 

“U..uh sure be right back” Yuhno said leaving her in the studio and racing to the kitchen, he literally felt like puking he was head over the sink heaving.

 

“Yah, dude you really are bonded to Jae aren’t you” Hangeng said.

 

“d…ont…want to do this  but I have to for the family” He said panting.

 

“she wanted a drink so I ran, and now that I remember we have them in the room, oh well im glad to get out for even a minute” Yuhno said leaning against the counter.

 

“How’s my angel holding up?” He asked.

 

“better than you Yunho, maybe you should see him for a minute give your self a boost of confidence” Hangeng said.

 

“Aniyo, it will make it worse.” He said demandingly.

 

Hangeng nodded and Yuhno wiped his face and headed back to the studio. He opened the door and she was sitting where she had been before and handed him a water.    He took it and smiled.

 

“Yah, im slow I forgot the kitchen in here too Minhae” he said.

 

“it’s ok Yun, it happens” he took the glass and guzzled down the water.

 

They went back to rehearsing the song, and going over the Mariah Carey song as well. He felt awfully relaxed as time went on but thought nothing of it. He figured Jae was calming him. But why wasn’t he getting messages through Jaebook?

 

“Baby?”

 

“Hello my sweet Jae where are you hiding?”

 

“If your sleeping no fair Yunnie is tired too and would rather hold you right now”

 

“Baby…..”

 

He figured Jae was probably sleeping, and he wished he was snuggled in the bed with him holding him close.

 

“Aish it’s hot in here” he said and BoA smiled.

 

“It is a touch hot Yun, your wearing such a heavy sweatshirt, probably removing it would help” She grinned.

 

He agreed and pulled his hoodie off..

 

WOW I AM SUPER WOOZY WHAT THE HELL? AM I GETTING  A NEW POWER? WHAT IS GOING ON?

 

“Yun, are you ok?” She asked walking over to him.

 

“Ani, Deh I am fine, BoA just a bit tired is all back to work deh?” He said wiping the sweat off his brow.

 

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN HEY GUISE 3rd update today I LOVE YOU ALL MORE COMING SHORTLY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ CHAP 107 IT WAS A POLL BUT I REPLACED IT WITH A CHAPTER

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~(~~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*)~