When you love someone but it goes to waste...

Fix You

 

Saera decided to take a walk. She changed into hoodies, shorts, and a pair of sneakers.  She walked to a park. The park where she lost something important in her life. She sat on a bench. She pulled out a classic silver necklace with heart locket on it.

 

Flashback :

 

Soon the ambulance came. Saera sobbed and screamed Kyuhyun’s name all the way to the hospital. “Kyuhyun-ah you can’t do this to me! You jerk! Wake up! You’ve promised to me you’ll be there for me! God! Who knows someone like you is just a big fat liar?! ANSWER ME!” She sobbed. Slowly Kyuhyun opened his eyes. “Thank God! Kyuhyun-ah hanging there okay? We will arrive soon!” Saera held his hand tightly. But Kyuhyun shook his head softly. He tried to speak through his oxygen mask. “S-Saera. Here.” He pulled something out from his pocket. It was a silver necklace. He gave it to Saera. Saera want to scream badly. She can’t stand seeing him hurt like this. If it wasn’t because of her, Kyuhyun wouldn’t be in this position. “Ssssh. Don’t cry.” He wiped her tears away with his trembling hand. “Saera-ah. Would you be my girlfriend?” He whispered. “Yes I would love to. So please be strong and let me prove that I can be a good girlfriend for you.” Saera his cheek tenderly. “I’m glad to hear that. Sorry I can’t keep my promise. I’m really sorry.” With that Kyuhyun closed his eyes. Saera hugged him and sighed deeply. She knew that he was gone. She planted a soft kiss to his lips. “Saranghae.”

 

End Of Flashback

 

She clutched her necklace tightly and wiped her tears. “Until now, I still in love with you.”

 

***

This will end soon... Comments pweeeesseee?? *gives cookies*