When the tears come streaming down your face...

Fix You

She swept her finger through Kyunhyun picture. A warm fluid rolled down her cheek. She touched it.

Flashback :

The midterm examination result finally out. “Ottokhe?? I’m really nervous. I’m scared.” Saera bite her fingernails. “Chill Saera.” Kyuhyun patted her back. “Let’s see your score.” Saera gulped. “Here’s your name. You… failed… H-how?” Saera ran away. She kept ran though her legs were sore and her lungs were burning. She stopped at the park and sat on the swing. She hung her head low. She grasped the chain until her knuckles turned white. She bit her bottom lip and blinked her eyes tried to hold back the tears. She never cried before and she won’t cry ever. Suddenly a pair of soft and warm hands held hers. Her grasped loosened a bit. She slowly looked up. There was he, softly smiled toward her. She couldn’t help it anymore. She hugged him tightly. “Kyuhyun-ah. I’m sorry. I couldn’t pass the exam. I’m such an idiot! I’m stupid stupid stupid!!” She hit her head with her hands. “Hey hey! It’s okay! It’s okay! Don’t blame yourself.” Kyuhyun embraced her and her head softly. “I-I’m sorry if I disappointed you. You see, it’s not work! You’re just wasting your time to teach this moron.” She sobbed. “Shhhh. Don’t say that. Not all things can be done instant. Everything needs process. Remembered what I told you back then? Be strong. I’ll be there for you and don’t give up. You trust me right?” She slowly nodded. “Good, now let me take you home.” She tried to get up but her legs were so sore. Kyuhyun bent down. “Get on.” He ordered. “W-what?” She blinked. “Get on. You can’t walk in that condition.” “B-but…” “No but.” Saera hopped on his back. She felt secure on his broad back. “Gomawo Kyuhyun-ah.”

 

End Of Flashback