When you try your best but you don't succeed...

Fix You

“OMO!! I PASSED!!!”
“I’M GOING TO SEOUL UNIVERSITY!”

“Excuse me. Sorry.” Taemin tried to pass the crowd. He searched for his name in the board. “Yah, Lee Saera! I made it! I’m going to university! Oh gosh! I can’t believe it!” Taemin jumped up and down with glee. Saera just stood there emotionless. “Yeah yeah yeah congrats for you.” “Thanks hehe. Oh let’s find your name here. Uhmmmmmmm. Nope nope. EH? Your name is still Lee Saera right? Hmmm it’s weird. I can’t find it. Let me check it again.” “It’s useless. I didn’t make it.” Saera pushed herself out of the crowd. She leaned her back to the wall. “Mwoh? It can’t be! Let me try once again.” This time Taemin checked almost all names. “S-she didn’t make it.”  His face fell. He couldn’t believe it. His best friend didn’t make it to enter collage. All happiness he felt suddenly disappeared. “Saera-ah… I’m sorry.” He said with low tone. “It’s not your fault and anyway I don’t give a about collage and education thing. Cmmon I’ll take you home.” She hopped on her Ninja and handed Taemin his helmet. They stopped at Taemin’s house. “Gomawo Saera. Would you like to come in?” “No thanks. I’ll just go home now.” When she was about to leave, she felt something warm on top of her hand. “Saera-ah. Be strong okay?” “Get your hand off me and you don’t have to worry about me.” She sped to her house. Taemin watched until she was gone. “I hope she’ll be okay. Even though she didn’t show it, I know deep inside she’s disappointed of herself.”

 

***