; drunk.

❛ SOMEDAY IN SEOUL — a drabbles collection 。

MP3: Link.


She was quietly studying in her bedroom in her comfort of her apartment. She yawned and lifted up her head to check on the time. 1:42 AM, the wall clock read. Seo Rin sighed and ran her hand through her hair as she stared at all the textbooks and papers that were lying in front of her. Just as she was about to pull her algebra textbook in front of her, her doorbell rang.

“What...” she mumbled to herself. Seo Rin had a little panick attack inside of her at that moment, having no idea who would even visit her apartment at a time like this and she wasn’t even expecting a visit from anybody either. Afraid, she grabbed her pencil and a ruler. Seo Rin was fully prepared to attack the person if it was a robber.

The doorbell rang again and this time, it was followed with a big and loud bang on the door.

“Shut up! I’m coming!” Seo Rin yelled as she walked quickly to the door. She looked through the small little peephole on the door. It was Lee Byung Hun or L.Joe, a friend that she had met when she stepped onto the campus of their college. She quickly threw the pencil and ruler aside so he wouldn’t think that she would hurt him.

She opened the door, slowly and L.Joe looked up at her with a smirk. Seo Rin tried her best not to cover her nose and mouth because of his smell. She stared at him.

‘What does he want...’ she thought to herself. She eyed his outfit quickly. He was sporting his black and white varsity jacket with a black top under with black skinny jeans.

He began to walk into her apartment when suddenly, he fell to his knees. Seo Rin’s eyes widened as she rushed over to him quickly. L.Joe kept his gaze at the ground as she shook his shoulders. She was kneeling down in front of him.

“Oppa! Are you alright? What happened? Were you at the bar?” she asked a countless amount of questions and he finally looked up at her again with the same smirk.

“Help me.” He whispered. Seo Rin looked at him. She was worried.

“I don’t...” she shook her head.

“She pushed me away.” L.Joe chuckled lightly.

“What? Who? You dated somebody?” Seo Rin began to worry more. All of this nonsense that he was talking about.

“It’s this one girl. We’re both very very close to her.” He stared back at the ground again before gazing back up again. “She’s beautiful. She’s sweet. She’s adorable. She’s all a guy could ever ask for.”

Seo Rin shook her head slowly when he chuckled again. “You don’t know her, do you?”

“Y-You’re scaring me... You came back from that bar or club too.  Come on, I’ll bring you back to your apartment.” She began to stand up when suddenly, L.Joe grabbed her wrist, not letting her go. He looked as if he was about to cry again, his eyes filled with hot tears. She tried to shake her wrist out of his grip but he wouldn’t let go. In one swift movement, he pulled her down to the carpet again and pinned her down, this time he held onto both of her wrists tightly.

“Lee Byung Hun, what are you doing?” she screamed.

“Seo Rin, I was talking about you. I like you, why won’t you get it?” he whispered into her ear, his hot breath sending chills all over Seo Rin’s body. Tears began to form in her eyes. She was afraid. He glanced away from her eyes and eyed her outfit up and down. She regrets wearing her tank top and shorts now as her pajamas. He looked back up at her with a smirk.

“You look hot tonight by the way.” He whispered with his hot, dark voice. He began to his lips as Seo Rin tried to escape his grasp. She kept trying and trying but L.Joe just kept her pinned down.

“No...” she cried. “Oppa, please. Don’t do thi---“ When suddenly he crashed his lips into hers as his hand made his way to her shoulders, just where her tank top sleeves were. Before he could pull the straps down, she took her chance to use her now-free hands and pushed him away from her. She crawled to the nearby corner and hugged her knees tightly, crying quietly as she stared at her friend who was drunk and crazy at that moment.

L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck in pain from the table that she pushed him to. “Seo Rin... I’m sorry.”

She shook her head quickly, sniffing. She thought of what could’ve happened if she didn’t push him away and she shivered at the thought of it.

“I’m sorry...” he sniffed before he fell onto her apartment floor, asleep.


Word Count: 815.
This was based on a dream that I had on Sunday night, lol. I don't know why, but the dream/nightmare just happened.
I was in Seo Rin's footsteps in that dream/nightmare too. /le shivers/
I might use this for a future fic too. I don't know. Maybe.