; first snow.

❛ SOMEDAY IN SEOUL — a drabbles collection 。

MP3: Link.


Choi Yoomi scurried over to her window, opening the blinds quickly and looked all around outside from her window. She frowned. She glanced up at the sky and sighed, pursing her lips to the side.

Still no snow? she thought.

She shrugged. The weather man was wrong half of the time anyways. She quickly got ready and dressed for her day before heading out of her apartment. Yoomi did an excellent job at multi-tasking as she texted her closest friend, Kim Seokjin, of her whereabouts and dodging people on the streets of South Korea. It was almost noon and so the streets were crowded with parents, grandparents, children, you name it.

From: princess jin
Message: crowded again? damn, yoomi lol. you always head out late i swear. ㅠㅠ anyways, just be here safe and sound alright? ^ ^ ♥

She unconciously bit down a growing grin as she typed in a reply.

"Hey, lady. Watch where you're going." a stranger glared at her. She looked up at him and scoffed.

He looks like a student. Who is he to talk to me like that?

"You watch where you're going..." she saw his nametag on his school uniform. "Jeon Jungkook."

"Yeah whatever." he waved his hand in front of her face carelessly before hurrying off.

"Tch." Yoomi made a face at him as he hurried past her and continued her way to the Starbucks café where she promised Seokjin to meet up at.

"It took you long enough." Seokjin chuckled when he saw Yoomi arrive. He walked over from where he stood to and pulled her into an embrace.

She smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Mhm, I'm sorry that you had to wait."

He slightly pulled away and brushed her bangs out of her face then grinned. "It's alright. Anyways, hey. Do you want to head in or walk around?"

"Let's walk around." she grinned and pulled away from the hug, tugging on his arm a bit. He nodded and took her hand, interwining their fingers together. Yoomi glanced down at their hands and then looked back up at him, heat slowly creeping up to her cheeks which lightly tinted her face pink.

He felt her eyes on him and blinked, turning his attention to her. "Is there something wrong?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Alright then." he furrowed his eyebrows a bit and chuckled. "Well, what're we waiting for? Let's go to the Han River."

- - -

When they have arrived, they walked over to the bridge where they propped their elbows on the railings and placed their hands to their cheeks.

"It didn't snow today." Yoomi sighed and pouted.

Seokjin chuckled. "Why do you even want it to snow so badly?" He looked at her. "It'll only make the weather colder and you'll freeze like an ice cream." He poked her arm.

She blinked and turned to look at him. "Cuddle weather." She stuck his tongue out at him.

He raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Seriously? You're lame."

"I was kidding, smart one." she rolled her eyes and then laughed along with him. "I don't know actually. I just want it to snow already. I want to play in the snow!" She grinned and nodded.

"I thought you liked the summer?"

"And? It doesn't matter." she shrugged.

"I thought you told me you hated the coldy cold?" he chuckled as he inched closer to her.

She innocently stared at him and shrugged again. "It doesn't matter."

He stared at her for a minute before curving his lips into a soft smile. "You're so cute."

Yoomi furrowed her eyebrows and inched away. She blinked for a few seconds then bursted out laughing. "Seokjin, oh my god. You crack me up."

He slightly tilted his head and shook his head. "No, you really are now that I stare at you. How come I've never noticed your beauty until now?"

"My fabulousness was in the way, obviously." she flipped her hair and laughed.

Seokjin poked her forehead. "Dork."

"I'm funny. You know I'm funny." she winked.

He shook his head. "Not even close. Anyways, it's cold." he walked behind her and hugged her from behind, laying his head on her shoulder.

"You should've brought a heater here then."

"How the is that even possible, Yoomi?" Seokjin gave her an amused look and laughed.

She shrugged. "I don't know. Is it possible? Why don't you try it sometime?"

"Hey, Yoomi. Guess what?"

"What?"

"Shut up."

"Hey!" she pouted and poked his forehead from behind her.

He chuckled and stole a peck on her cheek quickly before laying his head on her shoulder again, his arm still encircled around her waist. "Sorry."

Yoomi widened her eyes as she brought a hand up to touch the cheek Seokjin had kissed.

"Calm down." he said.

"How can I?" she mumbled.

"It was just a kiss on your cheek."

"No, it isn't."

"You're just too dramatic."

"It's cold." she mumbled again, her voice beginning to get louder.

"Huh? My kiss?"

"No... snow." she looked at him and released her hand from her cheek. "It finally snowed, you dummy! Obviously!" she held her hand out as snowflakes began falling onto her palm.

"Oh... you were talking about the snow?" Seokjin chuckled sheepishly. "Whoops." he mumbled as he hugged her tighter.

"Anyways, you're cheesy." she pointed out.

"How?"

"Kiss on the cheek? Really now? Don't ever be cheesy to me again." she stuck her tongue out at him.

"No promises." he winked.

"What?"

"What?"

"Anyways, it's so beautiful." Yoomi smiled as she continued collecting the snow in her hands before dropping it all away.

"Like you?" Seokjin grinned, looking at her.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Cheese."

"Wait what?"

"What?"


Word Count: 947.
This is a re-upload from my Christmas drabbles collection. I didn't finish those in time so,
I decided to move the ones that I made on over to here so they won't go to waste! ^ ^;
Oh and if you noticed Jungkook, I applaud you. = u =; LOL. I know he isn't mean in reality
( most likely he isn't LOL ) but yeah! Also yes, Jin is too cheesy here but oh whale. c: