; move on.

❛ SOMEDAY IN SEOUL — a drabbles collection 。

MP3: Link.


He leaned against the school building, his left leg propped up behind him.

‘Move on? Move on? How? I cannot believe that, that was the best that my classmates had come up with.’ Daehyun thought, letting out an airy chuckle. He couldn’t believe it, how can his best guy friend, Chanhee confess to his best girl friend, Hyemi, just like that. I mean, come on. Chanhee knew that Daehyun liked their best girl friend too! Now, his only thoughts on Chanhee? Backstabber.

Daehyun turned his head to the loud crowd gathering the couple and scoffed. Chanhee popped out from the crowd and waved at Daehyun with a smiling face. Daehyun only jerked his head up in response. Chanhee seemed to say something to the people around him and gave a quick kiss on Hyemi’s cheek before he jogged over to Daehyun.

“Hey! I haven’t seen you at all since the confession this morning! I thought you left early.” Chanhee chuckled.

Daehyun scoffed. “You should know the reason why.” He began walking in the other direction away from Chanhee.

“I liked her way before you!” Chanhee defended himself and Daehyun stopped in his tracks, turning around.

“Oh, of course you did Lee pretty boy Chanhee.”

“I liked her since the first year of middle school.” Chanhee beamed.

“Oh really? I knew her in preschool and I began liking her in first grade. We’ve been best friends before you and I became best friends, Chanhee.” Daehyun said.

Chanhee was left speechless and silence engulfed the two for a few seconds before Chanhee spoke up again. “Sorry.”

“Yeah, sorry. Whatever bro. Just don’t hurt her and treat her right.” and with that, Daehyun turned around and began walking home. His hands were tucked in his pockets and in his right pocket was where Daehyun tightened his grip around the mini confession letter that he had wrote to Hyemi.

‘I’m sorry for being too late.’


Word Count: 321.
Ok, so I chose Chunji & Daehyun for this...
out of nowhere actually. e u e;; LOLOL. OTL.
But um, yeah. Poor Chunji & Daehyun bro.
Chunji lost a friend-ish & Daehyun lost his girl.
BUT YEAH. LOL. SO, I hope you liked this. ^^