; his angel.

❛ SOMEDAY IN SEOUL — a drabbles collection 。

MP3: Link.


She tried fighting back her tears as she and her boyfriend walked through the airport together. Seo Rin was going back to the U.S. to complete her studies. She didn't want to and she refused to, but her boyfriend told her to do so because he didn't want her to lose her chance to become successful.

They arrived at the airport gate where she would have to head into the airplane by herself and her backpack and take care of herself for who knows how long.

"Jung Seo Rin... Promise me that..." he gulped. "Promise me that whatever happens, we'll never lose contact. Promise me that you'll stay safe no matter what because I don't want to lose you. And please, please, please. Promise me that you won't ever forget about me, Lee Byunghun." L.Joe said as he held her hand tightly, facing her. She nodded her head as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I promise oppa." she forced a smile onto her face.

"The airplane of flight to Los Angeles, California will depart in seven minutes. Passengers, please proceed to the airplane entrance gate as soon as possible. Thank you." the airplane announcement at the gate to California announced.

"No, I know you said you'll promise but I'm not kidding. Remember that you are my angel and my princess only, alright? Tell those guys that might holla at you that. Tell them that your boyfriend is Lee Byunghun. The L.Joe whose heart belongs to Jung Seo Rin." L.Joe said proudly as a bright smile crept onto his face near the end of his mini speech. Seo Rin giggled and nodded her head.

"Alright oppa." she chuckled and she turned around to take a quick glance at the airplance entrance gate. She turned back to L.Joe. "Mister L.Joe whose heart belongs to me... I think I should go now. The airplane is about to take off."

L.Joe nodded his head and he quickly pulled Seo Rin in for a long, tight hug before she leaves. "You have no idea how much I'll miss you. Watch, Chunji will call you soon and tell you that I'm going crazy without you." L.Joe whispered into her ear, trying to add a small hint of humor to lighten up the mood. He finally released her of his warm embrace and nodded his head.

Seo Rin whispered her final goodbye and wiped her tears away. She adjusted her backpack before heading into the airplane entrance. She turned around and waved, her heart breaking when she saw her boyfriend starting to tear up. She sniffed and turned back around to face the airplane and continued walking.

"Jung Seo Rin, you're my angel and mine only. Please don't forget me." he whispered as the airport workers closed the doors to the entrance.


Word Count: 466.
The MP3? That song has been on replay ever since, LOL. Hurhurhur, I tried making it "romantic" and "sad" and stuff. Probably failed but eh.
I might (or I will) use this drabble for a part in one of my future stories. ^^