Chapter 13

If Only

 

“Seo! Shall we go for another honeymoon trip?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked on one of their Saturday clean up day. “Why? I thought we already went for ours?” Seohyun said as she wiped the balcony windows. “Yeah we did, but that doesn’t really count. I want to make up to you. I want to create new memories with you!” Kyuhyun said proudly. “But Kyu, you need to work. And I’m gonna start looking for a job now.”

“What?! Why are you finding a job out of a sudden?!” Kyuhyun said. “Well I can’t possibly stay at home and get ready to be pregnant again right? Besides, you will be at work anyway, I’m going to lonely if I stayed at home the whole day.” Seohyun reasoned.

“But...but...” Kyuhyun tried hard to think of a reason to stop her. “No buts, Kyu. Why? Don’t you trust me?” Seohyun eyed him suspiciously. “Well, I do. But I don’t trust the guys out there, you know, my wife is a hot one.” He replied sadly. “Don’t worry Kyu, I can never find a guy as witty as you already.” She . “Anyway, I might be handling the boutique shop with Yoona-unnie and Yuri-unnie. That’s like our childhood dream you know, us together. So you don’t have to worry about any guys swooning over me, because I have two hot girls in front of me!”

“Alright alright...but make sure they don’t fall head over heels for you!” Kyuhyun said jealously.

“Yes Sir! Let’s hurry with the house chores and go out for dinner?” Seohyun said brightly. She was definitely happy with her life, much more determined since she is now certain of Kyuhyun’s feelings towards her. She also started to express herself much more, and Kyuhyun was glad to have her in his life.

=====

“What shall we eat for dinner, Kyu?” Seohyun asked as she scanned through all the shops selling a variety of food. “Anything will do, Seo! Let’s go to the beach after this!!” Kyuhyun said as he dragged her into a shop selling Chinese food.

The server took their orders and they continued chatting while waiting for their food. “Kyuhyun! Seohyun!” A familiar voice was heard.

“Changmin-ah!” “Changmin-oppa!” The both of them said together.

“Ah...I see how you guys are closer than before already. So, care to update a little?” Changmin flashed his famous grin. “Well...we just talked in out, and now, we’re crazy in love!” Kyuhyun proclaimed proudly. “Yah Kyu! Don’t listen to him oppa, you know, something happened...and we were able to overcome this hurdle I guess.” She explained. “Yeah I heard, it must have been hard on the both of you, especially you, Seo..” He took her hands and pat them lightly.

“Yah Changmin! Don’t touch my wife!” Kyuhyun shoved Changmin’s hands off Seohyun’s. “Yah Kyu! How can you be so childish in front of our friend! Don’t mind him oppa, sit down and join us!” Seohyun said while smiling. “Yeah sure! A single man do need some company once in awhile you know!” Changmin said as he took his seat.

“So..aren’t you gonna find a girlfriend anytime soon?” Kyuhyun said. “It’s not easy..I can’t get one even if I want one now. Fate, you know?” Changmin sighed. “Your expectations are too high I say.” Kyuhyun replied while munching on his food. “Well not really, I just need someone who would stay by my side, maybe someone like Seo?” Changmin teased. At the mention of Seohyun’s name, Kyuhyun choked and Seohyun immediately patted his back. “Yah Shim Changmin! Don’t you have any evil intentions on my wife you jerk!” Kyuhyun said between his cough.

All of them laughed and Changmin left after awhile.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun proceeded to the beach and they sat at the bench just along the shore, with her head lying on his shoulders. “Kyu, this feels so...unreal.” Seohyun broke the silence. “Why not? We used to do this when we were still best friends.” Kyuhyun said. “Yeah..but we’re doing it as a couple now. Don’t you think it’s kinda...amazing?” Seohyun said blissfully.

“Yeah, life is always amazing when you’re by my side.” Seohyun hit Kyuhyun’s chest lightly upon hearing that. “You’re so cheesy, Kyu!”

“Let me tell you a secret then...” Kyuhyun whispered to Seohyun’s ears. “What is it?” Seohyun leaned over.

“Once, I broke up with one my ex-girlfriend. Guess what, I told her I was madly in love with my bestfriend and I couldn’t take in any other girls.” Kyuhyun said shyly.

“You’re such a mushy mushroom...”



 

Two updates for today! Happy day~^^