Chapter 12

If Only

 

“Oppa..I’m ready to return you your freedom.” Seohyun said while staring at the ground.

“What are you saying, Seo?!” Kyuhyun could not believe his ears. “For the past few months, couldn’t you sense my love for you?” He continued angrily. He did not want to see Seohyun giving up when their relationship had just blossomed before the accident.

“Please..what can I do to clear your uncertainties and insecurities. I’m willing to try it all, Seo.” Kyuhyun begged. “Kyu..I’ve seen your toughest days, you hardly smile in front of me already. This hurts me a lot you know.” Seohyun said sadly.

“Are you telling me you’re regretting all these after so long? Let me tell you, Seo, I have never regretted marrying you. I guess even after meeting so many girls, I would always return to you, that’s just because no other can replace you in my heart.” Kyuhyun confessed.

“You...” Seohyun turned away, with tears flowing down.

Kyuhyun hugged her tightly. “I’m never letting you go. Even if you want to leave, I will never, never leave your side. So stop asking me to leave.”

“I...I don’t deserve this, Kyu.” Seohyun shivered. “I don’t care, I love you.” Kyuhyun then leaned over and kissed her lips gently. Seohyun gave in. She gave in to Kyuhyun’s confessions and gave up on her stubbornness. She finally decided to try working things out with Kyuhyun. She loves him, no doubt, but she always thought of herself as a burden to him.

“I’m giving this a try Kyu, please don’t let me regret.” Seohyun said softly as she pulled herself gently away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s lips curved downwards drastically and he hugged Seohyun tightly in his arms. “I love you baby! Don’t worry, I will never hurt you ever again.” Kyuhyun cried.

“I trust you, Kyu.” Seohyun said. Her heart felt so much lighter after giving herself a chance with Kyuhyun again. “You better, because I’m going to cling onto and pester you every single minute, until you’re sick of me, Seo!” Kyuhyun said childishly. “Eh? Oppa...you need to have a life of your own too. I’m not gonna bring you everywhere I go.” Seohyun teased. “Yah...just because I’ve confessed to you, you’re treating me different already!” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Kyu, quit acting like a baby!” Seohyun said. “Omma..” Kyuhyun closed his eyes and snuggle next to Seohyun cutely. They both burst into laughter.

=====

“Kyu! Let’s go! The doctor has already told you thousands of times, I am fine already!” Seohyun rolled her eyes at Kyuhyun. “Doctor! Are you sure there’s no side effects? Are you sure she has recovered already?” Kyuhyun insisted on bugging the doctor. “Yes Mr Cho, Mrs Cho has recovered well. Just take good care of her will do. And Mrs Cho, you’re lucky to have such a caring husband.” The doctor smiled.

“Sorry and thank you Doctor! We will be leaving now!” Seohyun said as she dragged Kyuhyun out of the hospital forcefully. “Yah Cho Kyuhyun, you are so naggy!” Seohyun said while squeezing Kyuhyun’s nose.

“Yah! I’m just worried! Of course I have to make sure you recover well. What if something happened again!” Kyuhyun said. “I know Kyu, you’re worried. But I’m really fine! See! I can even run around! Let’s go home, I miss our home!” Seohyun said. “Let’s go baby!” Kyuhyun said as he had his arms around his shoulders.

“It’s good to be home!” Seohyun said as she plopped herself on their king size bed. Kyuhyun got on the bed and lied on Seohyun’s body, eyes staring into hers. “Yah Kyu, you’re really heavy you know!” Seohyun blushed. “Seohyun-ah, why have you stopped calling me oppa?” Kyuhyun said sadly. “Kyu..we’re married already. It’s weird to call you that!” Seohyun replied. “But...I miss you calling me that!” Kyuhyun said, acting pitiful. “Okay fine, Oppa, will you please get off me because you’re really heavy?” Seohyun said while laughing. Kyuhyun’s face lit up and he started kissing her everywhere, leaving and helpless Seohyun.

They finally stopped and Seohyun lied on Kyuhyun’s chest. “Kyu...do you think our baby will come back to us?” She said suddenly. Kyuhyun pondered over the question for awhile and said, “Of course, if she’s a girl, she will be as pretty as you. But if he’s a boy, he’s gonna be as handsome as me!” Kyuhyun said mischievously. “Why not we....start making another one right now!” Kyuhyun said as he flipped Seohyun under him and pounce on her.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun......”


Special update for my birthday! Enjoy everyone! :) Thanks for subscribing and all the comments!