CHAPTER 6

나의 세상으로

 

----
At the park
Sehun's POV

Me and Luhan stayed inside the van while the others went out. What if fans saw us here? Then they'll be yeah, I don't wanna talk about it. I love our fans you know, they support us anywhere.ㅋㅋ

"Look, Sulli hugged the girl!" Luhan hyung said as he pointed at them.

I looked at where Luhan hyung is pointing and yeah...she's really hugging it. "Is Sulli that worried about the girl? I never knew Sulli is so kind that she hugs any people outside that she doesn't even know." I said while looking at the girl and Sulli hugging each other.

"But the girl looks familiar." Luhan hyung said.

"How?" I asked and looked and examined the girl that Sulli is hugging. Damn it, all I can see is her arms and her hair. But she somehow reminds me of Segyung. Segyung has that kind of hair. "Ah...she reminds me o-" Sulli suddenly let go of the girl and I saw the side view of the girl and it's really...Segyung.

"SEGYUNG-SSI???" Luhan hyung looked at me.

"Yeah, it's Segyung!" I said. "Let's go out here, let's check her out." I said and went out the car and Luhan hyung followed me. We went to Segyung and Sulli.

END OF POV
Segyung's POV

"I'm really fine." I said and smiled at Sulli. Suddenly, 2 boys approached us. I looked at my side and saw Luhan-ssi and Sehun-ssi. "Oh, hello~" I said and bowed my head to them.

"Are you alright?" Sehun-ssi asked me. He looks worried, yeah...worried about his group mates. Of course, he doesn't want to let other people know that one of his group mates was about to kill a person.

"I'm fine." I said not looking at him but to Kris-ssi. I smiled at him and he bowed his head.

"I'm really sorry, I should have drive slower." Kris-ssi said. I want to laugh...his eyebrows are totally...I can't explain but he looks mad always because his eyebrows always...ah, what do you call that? It's like it going to each other. He really sounds sorry but then he looks mad. Aigoo, don't be like that Segyung...he's saying sorry.

"It's not your fault and not my fault either. The street lights weren't open and both of us can't see what is around us so...it's natural." I went to him and patted his arms. I can't believe this, my head is lined with his...arms? Sulli started to laugh, aish...I wanna kill this girl.

"Segyung you're so...small!!!" Sulli laughed like crazy.

I looked up and looked at Kris-ssi, he was laughing...I want to laugh also because...his eyebrows!!! He's smiling then his eyebrows are like that? I also laughed hardly making me sit at the ground. "I know I'm small!" I said while laughing. I'm not laughing because I'm small, it's because of Kris-ssi's eyebrows. He's handsome, ok? I really like his eyebrows but when he smiles then his eyebrows are like that, he looks like angry and he's smiling, but...I think that's cute.

"It's dangerous for you to be with Kris, he might step at you." Sulli said and laughed again.

Aigoo, can't stand...Kris-ssi, mind helping me? Suddenly, he extended his arms to me. Oh, can he hear what I said in my mind? I held his hand and he helped me stand up. "Xie xie." I talked to him in Chinese. He bowed his head and smiled. "Aish, I'm going to be tall also, wait for that." I told Sulli and smiled. "By the way, all of you are alright inside, right?" I looked at Sehun-ssi.

He nodded, "No one was hurt." He answered.

"That's good." I said and smiled then I went beside Sehun-ssi. "Do I still look small if I'm beside Sehun-ssi?" I asked Sulli.

"Sehun is tall, don't expect that you're going to look tall whenever you're beside him." Sulli said.

"Really? Then..." I went beside Luhan-ssi. "How about here? If I'm beside Luhan-ssi, do I still look small?" I asked then I smiled at Luhan-ssi and he smiled back.

Sulli smiled and looked at me then looked at Luhan-ssi, "Just my opinion...your height and his height is a perfect match. It do matches a perfect couple. The two of you even look cute." Sulli said and smiled.

I don't know if I'll be flattered or what. "Ahahahah...it's just about my height. I think I don't look small when I'm beside...Luhan-ssi." I said and held Luhan-ssi's arm then I smiled at him. He smiled at me too then he tapped my shoulder. I bowed my head to him and I went back to Sulli. "Aren't you going to Coffe Bean?" I asked.

"That's where we're going." Sulli said.

"Oh, let's go...do you want to walk?" I asked.

"Ah...we can't." Sulli answered.

"Oh yeah...people might see you." I said and nodded. "Then you take the car and me, I'm going to walk. I need some exercise...I'm so fat." I said and squeezed my arms. Actually, I'm not that fat.ㅋㅋ

"Why don't you just take the car also?" Kris-ssi suggested.

"Ne? You're many inside...I might not fit in there." I joked.

Sulli laughed, "Stupid, it's so wide inside...there are so many space at the back." Sulli said. "You sit together with Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol. I'll sit at the back with the other members." Sulli added.

Why beside SEHUN-SSI?!! I always feel awkward when I'm with him. Just awhile ago when I went beside him, I can't understand what I feel. Ok so...where's Chanyeol-ssi? Oh there...at the car...leaning his back at the door. Damn that...why so TALL??? We all went inside the car.

In the car

Ok...it's so awkward in here. I can't even move a body part. I can't even tutn my head! Good thing we are using car but Kris-ssi drives so slow. Kris-ssi, mind driving faster? You can see what's around you already so you can drive a little faster.

Yeah, I'm small. My smallness is...noticed again. My head is lined with Sehum-ssi's neck and Chanyeol-ssi's shoulders. Aigoo, I can't really move here. It's so noisy at the back. I want to laugh of what Sulli is saying to other EXO members. She kept on saying what are the funny sides of Krystal, Victoria, Luna and Amber and it's so hell funny. Suddenly, I heard Chanyeol-ssi laughed a bit. What Sulli said is really funny. I looked at him and he looked at me too.

"Hello." Chanyeol-ssi said and smiled.

I bowed my head, "Hello, Chanyeol-ssi." I said and I smiled back.

He smiled again then he looked away. I looked away also...if I continued looking at him...my eyes will melt and not him. Sehun-ssi, at the other side...is...so quiet. I feel scared talking with him.

----

Finally!!! We reached Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf! Kris-ssi parked the car at the side. Chanyeol-ssi opened the door and he went out. I went out also but , I slipped. Oh , I hate this kind of accidents and I'm even in front of these boys but lucky me, Chanyeol-ssi catched me.

"Gwaenchanha?" He asked.

"Yeah...thanks!" I said and stood up properly. Gosh, it was embarrassing. I noticed Sehun-ssi and Luhan-ssi looking at us. . I went directly to Sulli and grabbed her inside.

END OF POV
Chanyeol's POV

I opened the door and I went out. Segyung-ssi went out also but...she slipped. I catched her quickly. I held her back and her hand. "Gwaenchanha?" I asked her.

She looked embarrassed, "Yeah...thanks!" She said and stood up properly. She went to Sulli and grabbed her inside Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.

"What happened to her?" Sehun asked me and laughed.

"She slipped." I answered and laughed with him.

"Careless." Sehun said and they also went in.

I smiled and followed them inside. Ah...I really find Segyung-ssi haha...cute. She actually looks like Sehun and I admit that Sehun is cute but Segyung's a girl and ahh...she's mine. Then I smirked.

Inside Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

This is bigger than what I expected. Anyways, we all went where we wanted to sit and I sat beside Kris hyung. He's actually sitting near the food and I think he's hungry. Well, the food looks really delicious.

END OF POV
NO ONE's POV

"I'll be chacking something at the kitchen, when I come back, let's start to eat." Segyung told Sulli as she tapped her shoulder. "I'll be going there." She said and she went to the kitchen.

Kitchen

"Jungroo sunbae?!" Segyung shouted as she opened the lights.

"..."

END OF CHAPTER 6

----

~AUTHOR's NOTE~

Finally! I finished Chapter 6. I was editing this for 3 days!
It's hard for me to do this Chapter and I don't know why but at least I already made up my mind and this will be the one I'll be posting.
Hmm, so in Chapter 6, yeah...Chanyeol liked you already! Haha!
I don't know but I think that was fast but I think it's thrilling also so...Wait for the next CHAPTER!
Thanks for the comments! You're giving me the strength to continue and finish this story so...
 

I LOVE YOU ಥ⌣ಥ
And yeah...if you just know how addicted am I to Luhan...
I'm just goin' crazy!

(My english there is not that good, sorry!)