o4.

You're My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking to the ice cream shop when suddenly my phone rang. I shoved my hand inside my pocket to get my phone then held it to my ear. "Ne? Oh, yeah I know it's Chanyeol's birthday today. That's why I'm gonna buy ice cream for him.." I chuckled at my own joke. It was Sehun who's calling me.

 

"Well, I can't think of any funny gift so I'm gonna buy ice cream for him." I laughed hard as I heard Chanyeol's irritated voice over the phone. Okay, he heard me. 

 

Since that day when I recovered from Jae Min's death, which was two days ago, I was back with my old self and here I am meeting up with my friends again. I missed being with them and I realized, Jae Min was right, I am not alone. I still have friends with me, not to mention I have my angel up above who kept on watching me.

 

I held my head up and smiled. *I know you're watching me, Min Hee-yah..* I thought.

 

"Yah! You're still there?" Came the voice over my phone.

 

"Yeah, I'm still here." I said as I crossed the road, since the ice cream shop was on th other side of the road. Suddenly, I heard a loud screeched and when I whirled my head, a car was right in front of me. My heart thumped nervously. I almost got hit!

 

My face turned pale. The driver got out of the car with a look of nervousness visible in his face. "Are you alright? You got hit."

 

"Ah, no ahjussi.. I.. I am okay. I was not hit.. um, a..almost. Mianhe." I stuttered.

 

"Are you sure? I'm sure I hit you.." The man insisted.

 

My heart went warm. I looked down and I saw some feathers on the ground. "Feathers..." My head snapped up. Then I ran away as fast as I could.

 

"Min Hee, I know it's you.." I mumbled as I ran. My eyes searching for her, for my angel. I stopped at spaces between two buildings hoping I could see her but failed. I stopped running to breath first but eyes kept on searching for her. I panted as I breath for air. I can't wait to see her. I can't wait to see Min Hee again.

 

When I turned my head around, the air I just breathe snagged in my throat. There she was, sitting on the ground beside a trash hugging her kness as if someone would want to hurt her. Her wings hang freely around her, wrapping her body.

 

I moved towards her with a careful pace. "Min Hee-yah.."

 

Her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter