o1.

You're My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Background Music: Yiruma - Kiss the Rain + Rainy mood

-------

 

I watched and listened on the rain that was pouring really hard outside on the glass window. Here I am, sitting hopelessly on the cold floor of my dark room. Dark, because I didn't the lights even if the sun had already settled. Nothing's peculiar about my behavior. I am always like this. Since the day she left...

 

I released a heavy sigh. I don't want to remember the pain again. I don't want to feel the pain again that was eating all of me. My heart almost stopped pumping because of it. If only she didn't left me..

 

I shook the thoughts away, then got up from my feet. I dragged myself to where the light switch was then the lights which I hope I didn't. Right when the brightness engulfed me, I saw her picture. Her picture that was lying at the center of my messy bed.

 

My heart was being pricked by thousands of needle. With so much difficulty, I picked up her picture and stared at it again. A slow smile crept across my face. It was captured during her birthday at her favorite paradise. She was beautiful in the picture. She was smiling brightly and the background added an awesome beauty in it.

 

She was very happy in the picture. Then I remembered this moment. It was when we went to Jeju Island. It was her dream to go there, and it was me who made it possible for her. I felt proud, I made her happy. I will always make her happy.. if only she didn't die.

 

That moment suddenly flashed inside my head. It was when we went back to Seoul after visiting her favorite paradise. It was raining really hard that night when we drove off. She was laughing while I was driving my car. Suddenly, we met an accident. Our car turned turtle for so many times and when I looked at her, I thought she was okay but she wasn't. I noticed she didn't buckle her seatbelt which caused her to fly inside the car when we were turning upside down. Her head hit in every part of the car.

 

"Jae Min! Jae Min.. wake up please!" I crawled and went up to her. Her eyes were open so I thought she was still breathing.. but she wasn't.

 

I closed my eyes tightly, removing the images out of my head. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter