o2.

You're My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Background music: Apink - My My Instrumental

-------

 

I fell off. Literally. And I don't know where this light would be taking me. The next thing I knew I was at an abandoned house. Or it was just me who thinks it was an abandoned house. It was dark. Totally dark. Did boss Minhyun mistakenly threw me here? "Why is it so dark here?" I mumbled to myself. I tried to walk through the darkness and stumbled upon something. Oops! Then I heard a person groaned. It was more like a guy. When I didn't heard the groan anymore, I walked again. Finally, my hands felt a lamp and I switched it on. Brightness filled the room.

 

There he was, sleeping at the center of the messy bed. It turned out, I bump on his bed that made him stir a while ago. He was sleeping quietly, face down. I moved over to him then I clearly saw his face. A loud gasped escaped my lips even before I could stop myself. He was the boy I've been watching for ages!

 

I held my breath as I leaned closer to watch him. This was really weird. I'm attracted to a human being? Goodness, I'm insane! I am totally insane!

 

The sleeping form in front of me stirred, changing his position but never opened his eyes. He looked peaceful when in fact, this boy has something dark inside him. He can't let go of her, that girl I've talked to from above with my boss. What was her name again? Oh, I forgot. Hmm.. If my memory serves me right, I think her name was Jae Min.

 

A gush of sadness suddenly flowed inside my heart. I hope I could really fill the emptiness of this guy. I sighed as I sat in the bed beside him, careful not to wake him up. He looked tired. "How I wish I could make you happy.." I muttered softly as I stared at his face.

 

Then I stood and went to the sofa on the other side of the room then, sat there. I can't keep my eyes away from him. I feel like I am entitled to watch him 24/7. That's what an angel should do right? I sighed again as I rested my body on the sofa with really soft cushions, my wings just lying lifelessly behind me. Little did I know, my eyes went heavy. I chuckled. Angels doesn't sleep but why I felt so sleepy? I closed my eyes, and seconds later I was drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning light from my window greeted me. I opened my heavy eyes. Ugh! Another day of my boring life. I closed my eyes again, hoping that I could drift myself again back to sleep. Damn! I couldn't! Irritated, I opened my eyes and sat up from lying on the bed. I froze. Something caught my eyes. There was something on the sofa. I whirled my head and what I saw scared the life out of me. Am I seeing a mirage? Or am I really seeing an angel?

 

I moved slowly towards the angel's sleeping form. Her wings were lying carelessly at the back. My hands suddenly went and touched her wings even before I could stop myself. It felt so feathery and fluffy. My gaze went to her face. She looked so peaceful and..so pretty. Yes, the angel right in front of me looked so pretty.

 

I was about to touch her face, just to satisfy my curiosity, when the angel's eyes fly open. I gulped. The angel jerked away from me and jumped out of the bed like a scaredy cat. "Hey! I'm not gonna hurt you.." I said, my voice calm enough to soothe the startled angel.

 

"You're seeing me.." She muttered as if she couldn't believe what was happening.

 

"Actually, yes..." I said as a matter-of-factly. As if my words had her shocked, she immediately hid her wings. "Hi.. um, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter