o3.

You're My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head snapped up when I heard footsteps coming. I saw Min Hee coming with something in her hands. I stood up from sitting and frowned at her, more like frowning at what was in her hands. "What took you so long? And what is that?"

 

"I got this. CDs, just for you.." She said. "Jae Min made this just for you.. She just asked me to give this to you.."

 

My hands were trembling as I got the CDs from her. I stared at it with horror. What was this for? I looked back again at Min Hee and I saw her smiling at me. "I have no idea what is this for.."

 

"She was not that showy, wasn't she?" She suddenly said and I was shocked. "She doesn't show her love for you that's why she made that.. She wants you to have it, Kris. And.. and she wants you to let go of her.."

 

I stared down at the CDs as my eyes burned. "She wants me to let go of her.." I repeated, more to myself.

 

"She wants you to be back of your old self. And the only way to do that is to let her go,, Set her free, Kris.." She said as she moved closer to me. "You have to let her go.."

 

I blinked back the tears. I stared at Min Hee's eyes and I saw something in her eyes. I saw pain in her eyes, and that made my heart shattered into pieces. Jae Min was not the only one affected, also this angel in front of me. Then I made a resolve. I grabbed her hand and dashed outside.

 

"Kris, what are you doing? Where are we going?" She said as we ran towards my car.

 

"To Jeju Island." I simply answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Background music for this part: Yiruma - Rivers Flows In You + Beach sound]

 

"So this is Jeju Island." I muttered as we both arrived at the paradise. I stared around me with awe. This was so breathtaking more than me being an angel. I closed my eyes and inhaled the fragrance of the ocean. This was new to me, of course there's no ocean up there.

 

"This is the place Jae Min stepped into." I heard Kris said that made me opened my eyes. He was standing beside me and yet he was looking so far away, looking at the endless ocean. "We went here just before she died when we met an accident when going home."

 

"Kris.. you don't have to tell me if it hurts-"

 

"This was her favorite place and she never stepped here since she was born. So that day, during her birthday, I brought her here. Not knowing that.." He sighed. "..that was the end of her life. That was her birthday, Min Hee-yah. Then it's also the day she died." His voice shook.

 

"Kris.." It was my only response. I don't know what to say to him so I lowered my head.

 

"I blamed myself for what happened. If I didn't bring her here.. then maybe she's still alive. Maybe she's still here with me.. She's still by my side, replacing the place where my dead parents should be. I can't accept the fact that she's gone.. She's gone just like my parents.." I heard him sniffed and when I looked at him, I saw him crying. Tears were flowing along his cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter