Chapter 23

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[KAI'S POV] 

 

I didn't come to our class today. I have to leave tomorrow morning. Without saying goodbyes to her, I mean you. What happened yesterday? When I got home from school, a guy wearing a black suit welcomed me, is it for business? My parents business, I guess. He's waiting on the living room. When I sat across him, he held out his suit case and gave me a manila envelope. I opened the envelope and a thick papers was inside. What's this? May dad's last will and testament? Is he going to die soon? I hate them, honestly. Even though I have a big house, money, driver, maid... I don't care. I need a family who can take care about me. I don't need hired personnel who are going to take care for me.  They neglected me since I was a kid. They're always busy because of their damn business. I'm trying to get an attention from them but I always fail. Money can buy everything, they said but how can I buy my parent's time for me only? Enough for dramas. Back to the papers that I found inside the envelope. 

 

 

To Mr. Kim Jong In 

 

Congratulations you had passed on Harvard Business School. Congratulations! See you on the upcoming school year. Thank you so much. 

 

A document where I passed the exam on that school on America. It's my dream to get in there and this is my chance. I have to grab it or I'll lose it. I remembered that I got an exam there before I fly on Korea. I don't feel like going to that school now. But my mom and dad live on America. "Mr. Kim, your parents told me that you must enter this school whether you like it or not. You had passed to this school. A school for a person like you." Mr. Lee said. I was still looking carefully on the papers. Am I going or not? My phone rang, it's from an unknown number. I answered the phone call, "Hello who is this?" I asked.  "Hello my son?" A familiar voice responded. "Son? Mom is this you?" I asked with my teary eyes. "Yes this is me. How are you my son?" She asked. Your son? I miss the way she calls me like that. My own mom doesn't call me that way. The way he addressed me as his son, I feel great. "I'm doing good mom. How about you and dad?" I asked. "We're also fine. Did Mr. Lee talk to you?" "Erm.. yes." I responded. "Congrats my son. You're going to that school right?  If you're going to that school then we're going to be complete again." My mom said. Complete? You're just doing this because you want me in your business. I didn't talk for two minutes. "I'll think about it. Bye. Thanks for calling me, mom." I hang up. 

 

I looked on the paper for a very long time. "Aish! What shall I do?" Mr. Lee was looking at me as he took a sip on his coffee. Think about this Jong In. Think! Think! Think! But you's face was popping on my mind. How about her? I was only thinking of her. Can I leave her? Is she going to be happy without me? I can't protect her from the bullies but she have to be strong. I can't be always beside her, protecting her and making her happy always. But Sehun is there for her. I'm not the only guy on this world. I can leave her on safe hands. I sighed and said, "Okay. I'll go to this school." Mr. Lee gave me a smile and he held out a pen and gave it to me. I signed the papers that I was holding. After that, Mr. Lee told me to pack my things and we're going to leave tomorrow morning. I hope I'll not regret this. 

 

-----

 

I was packing up my things and I got a message from you

 

"You didn't tell me that you're going to leave tomorrow! How can you do this? I'm going to your house after my classes. Let's talk."

I can't talk with her. It'll be hard for me if I'm going to see her before I leave. I told the maid to tell you that I'm not here. It's kinda dramatic. These moments only appear on televisions, why do I have these moments in my life? Sigh. I feel sad. Leaving this country is not my plan. Going back to America equals to a BORING LIFE. Who cares about their business? They don't even care about their own son. Do you call this family? 

 

After a few hours, "KKAMJONG!"  I heard you's voice from the front door. I want to see her and hug her so badly but I can't. Know what you have to do. I was listening to their conversation from my room. After a few minutes, I got a message again. 

 

"Your maid told me that you're not in your house right now. Where are you?" -you

 

Crap. For the second time, I didn't reply. For about 15 minutes, I got 50 messages. Same messages and still it's from her. She's not going to stop, doesn’t she? So I was force to turn off my phone a get the battery from it. OH.SHT. I hate this! I hit the wall hardly. My hand reddens. It hurts. My heart is going to burst in a few seconds. I cried again. From the whole life of my existence, this is the second time I got cried because of a girl. I HATE IT! I HATE IT!

 

The Next Day. 

 

I woke up 5:30am, 3 hours before my flight. Everything's ready except me, myself. I'm not ready leaving her. I'm still worrying about her. What will happen when I leave this country? I sighed deeply; I rose from my bed, took a bath and get changed. I ate my breakfast. I feel like I'm going to America with a big stress that lives on my mind. 



 

Ayoww wassup! :))) DOUBLE UPDATE! Kekeke. Who's the second time, Kai? Who's that girl? HAHAHHA. You'll now Kai's past in the next few chapters. I'm kinda excited writing this. I just love this chapter. XD Thanks again for supporting this fic /le bows 90 degrees/ Thank you! I appreciates your comments, all of it. LOVE LOTS. I'll update tomorrow, I promise! 

 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* 

 

ENJOY!