Chapter 20

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

The Next Day

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I found myself sleeping on Sehun's room. No way! Holy. God. Almighty. This. Is. Not. Happening. What happened last night? He's not in here.  I immediately get up from his bed and walked out from his room. I went downstairs and I saw him sleeping on the couch. It's cold in here. I go to my room and get my blanket. I covered Sehun's body with blanket and opened the heater. This is not good. I hope he's not going to catch colds. So I went back to my room and took  a bath. After a long shower, I went on the kitchen and cook the breakfast. My dad was already awake so he help me. While we're cooking the breakfast, Sehun was already awake. "How's your sleep?" He asked me. I'm the one who have to ask it to you. "It's okay. Thank you. How about you?" I asked. "It's f-- ACHOO!" He's not okay. "I'll just finish cooking this soup then take a medicine." I said. He shook his head, "I'm okay." He sneezed and rubbed his nose. "You're not okay. Go back to your room and I'll bring your breakfast." He did as told. 

 

I was done cooking the soup. I put a bowl of soup, fresh milk and toasted bread on a tray. I went upstairs carrying the tray. I knocked on the door and he invited me to go in. I placed the breakfast tray on his bed. "Eat well, okay? I'll go back with your medicines." I said. I walked out of his room. I stepped in to my room and get the medicine for colds that I usually take. I went back to his room. He didn't eat the soup. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked. "I don't want to eat. I don't have an appetite." I took the toasted bread and put it on his hands. "Eat it or I'll leave your house and never come back again." I threatened. He chuckled and looked at me, "Tsk. Okay then." He took a bite. Good, he ate all the food that I made. "How was it?" I asked. "Not bad at all." He answered. 

 

"We'll going back to school tomorrow. I have to read my notes again." I said. "Rest okay? I'm going now. Get well soon, hunnie." I carried the tray and went back to the kitchen to wash all the dishes. After that, I went to my room and read my notes. "It's going to be a tiring day tomorrow." I rubbed the back of my neck. I feel my stomach is not in good mood today or I'm just hungry. Oh! Right! I haven't eat my breakfast. Maybe I'll just going to eat later. As I was reading, I heard someone's knocking on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me, Sehun." I opened the door and he held out a bag. "What is this?" I asked. "It's a food. You must be hungry right now. You haven't eat your breakfast." Sehun said. "You have to take care of yourself first." He added. I took the bag and eat the black bean nooddles. "Thanks. By the way, did you go out and buy this on a convenience store?" I asked. He nodded. "You must rest." He laid down on my bed and roll like a child. "Then I'll rest here." He said. I shook my head and said, "No." "But you told me to rest right? I will not disturb you, I promise." He gave me a huge smile. "Okay then." I continues reading my notes while eating my noodles. One hour had passed. I was finished reading all my notes and cleaned the table. "What are you reading?" I turned my look on Sehun who's quietly reading a book. "This is the one you gave me." He said. "Ahh... I don't want to interrupt you. Enjoy reading!" 

 

-----

 

This is the DAY. I took a bath, brushed my teeth and wear my school uniform. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Sehun was in his school attire also. "Eat your breakfast my daughter. You're going to school with Sehun." My dad said. HE SAID WHAT? I'M GOING TO SCHOOL WITH HIM. NO WAY. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE. Yura will kill me. I mean THEY'RE going to kill me. "It's okay appa. I'll just take the public bus." My dad shook his head. "No. You're going to school with him, okay?" I looked at Sehun and shot him a look. And he look at me with 'it's-going-to-be-okay' look. I sat and eat my breakfast. After that, I got into Sehun's car and drove off to our school. "Okay, you go first. Then I'll come once you entered the school gates." Sehun ignored me and he grabbed my hand. This is going to be a mess. They're looking at us.

 

"She's with Sehun..." 

 

"What are they doing?"

 

"Where is Yura?" 

 

"Just ignore them." Sehun whispered. Some of the students were taking a picture of us. Just ignore them. We reached our room. Kai was there also, looking at us. I can't look straight on his eyes. Why can't I? I'm shy. I feel sorry. Sehun let go of my hand and I went on my seat. "Kai-sshi, I'm sorry. I think all of you misunderstand." Kai turned his look on me. "I know. I trust you." He said. "Thanks." Yura entered the classroom and she went on my seat. "Do you think the game is already over? Tss. You better watch out, nerd." I looked down and just shut my mouth. I don't wanna pick a fight. 


 

Another short chapter T^T Sorry for that! I hope you enjoy this story. Aigoo~ This is going to be boring more and more. SORRY AGAIN. By the way, thank you so much! :DDD Kekekeke. Get ready for the next few chapters :) 

 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* 

ENJOY! Comments are loved~