Chapter 21

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[AUTHOR'S POV]

 

The class quickly ended. You went to the school garden where you usually went when you're class ended. You sat on the bench. "I don't know what to do." You sighed. "Maybe I can help you miss beautiful." A familiar voice came from the gate of the garden. "Kai-sshi." You looked down. "You have a problem, don't you?" You remained silent and he messed your hair. "you, you don't have to think about that girl. They just want attentions, ignore them. Look, you're smart, nice and most of all you got the looks. You're perfect. They're just insecure..." You just nodded and gave him a smile. "That's the right thing to do, smile and smile. You're like a goddess when you smile." Kai-sshi is so special for me. I don't think I can leave without him. He's always there for me. He never fails on protecting me. I'm lucky that I met a best friend like him. 

 

[YOUR POV] 

 

When we're walking, I told Kai-sshi to do our homework together. He nodded and asked, "To the park?" "Yup!" I said. "Sure! Then I'll just call you when I'm there." When I got home, I went on my room and get changed. I grabbed my bag and took all of the notebooks I need. Math, English and History. I grasped the strap of my bag and went out of the room. Sehun was there looking at me infront of his room. "Where are you going?" He asked. "It's none of your business." I continue walking and he was following me. "Where are you going?" He asked again. "On the park near at my stepmom's house." She's not my stepmom at all. I went downstairs. I opened the door but sehun blocked my way. "Now what?" Sehun smirked and his face is going near to mine. "I'm going with you." Oh.No. What shall I do with this guy? I sighed and nodded. He locked his arms on mine and we went on the park where I usually do my homework with Kai-sshi.

 

Kai isn't there when I arrived so I call him. "Kai-sshi, where are you?" I asked. "Sorry but I can't come..." I can hear his sad voice. Maybe something bad happened so I didn't ask why. "It's okay. I'll just do this myself." I hang up. I'm worrying about Kai. "What happened?" Sehun asked. I shook my head. "Nothing. Let's go!" It's the first time that he didn't come. I was walking with my mind thinking of Kai. There are many question marks floating on my mind. "Twinkle..." I heard someone's calling me. "Twinkle~" I blinked a couple of times and turned my look to Sehun who look so worried. "Oh, why?" I asked. "Can we go to Lotte World?" He asked. "Lotte world?" He nodded. "It's an amusement park. Don't you know the Lotte World?" It's liked Disney Land." Sehun explained. It might be happy if I went there with Kai but he's not here. Well, it's Hunnie so I don't have a choice but to go there so I just nodded. He took my hand and we took the subway. It's almost half an hour and we reached the Lotte World. 

 

 

"Lotte World is beautiful when at night." Sehun said. He took a picture. He pushed me beside him. "Smile." I look at camera lens and smiled. Sehun took a selca of us. Our first picture. "Woah, you're cute." Sehun pinched my cheeks and I looked away from him to hide my blushing cheeks.

 

When I was with Sehun, I didn't think of my problems. I forget them all. I feel like I'm so happy with him. He knows whether I'm happy or not. When I'm sad, he will do anything just to make me happy. Anyways, all this time I was with Sehun. I didn't bother to go home or to eat. It's my first time coming to this kind of place. A place that full of happiness. We rode different rides. For the last ride, we tried the Ferris wheel to enjoy the view. 

 

        

 

The wind is so refreshing. "Have you enjoyed?" Sehun asked. I nodded. "Good then." He said as he his head through my ear. I looked away and said, "This night view is so beautiful." Don't look at me Sehun. I said don't look. I met eyes with him. Gah! VERY VERY VERY AWKWARD. I usually looked away when someone's looking at me like they want to eat me. But now, I can't look away. Why? Why? I feel like I'm froze because of his gaze. I can't move at all. Someone help me! Sehun put his hands on my chin and his face is coming nearer to my face. HOLY GOD! Don't let this happen. "Look at me..." Sehun whispered. Don't look! Don't look! I gave up so I look at him straight on his eyes. Sehun closed his eyes and his lips landed on my lips. FOR GOD SAKE! IT HAPPENED! My eyes widened. HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

Sehun opened his eyes as he removes his face away from me. "It's my first kiss..." I whispered. Sehun shook his head, "It's not." What is he talking about? "You'll know it when the right time comes." Sehun said. Who took my first kiss? I got kissed but I don't know who is it. We got off from the Ferris wheel and I feel awkward. After that kiss, I don't know what to do. It's not just a kiss. FIRST KISS is important. 


 

Hello everybody! Sorry if I haven't update these past few days. I have a dance practice this week. Thank you again! I'll try to update tomorrow! :)))

Tomorrow is my birthday~ Happy Birthday to me :))) Kekekeke. Enjoy reading! ^^ 

 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos*

 

PPYONG ~ COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3