Chapter 24

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV] 

 

I was trying to look for Kai. I send him messages but his not replying. I'm trying to call him but he's out of reach. I went on the school's garden but he's not there.  I also went on the park but he's not there. Is he trying to play with me? Hide and Seek? Not a good isea. That Kkamjong. I'm not on the mood in playing games. It's not funny at all. I went to his house again but then again, his maid told me that he's not there. I planned to wait for him outside his house. I waited for a whole night just to talk with him. It's a cold night. I'm freezing and wearing my uniform while waiting. I almost fell asleep. My head is keep going to different directions. Left and right. Nah~ Don't sleep. I slapped my cheeks and opened my eyes but it's closing by itself. 

 

I checked my wrist watch and it's already 12:45am. I don't have a choice but to leave. Seems like I'm not going to see him. I waited for NOTHING. I got home, I found Sehun who fell asleep on the chouch. Did he wait for me? The heater's not on and he's freezing. Why does he love sleeping here? It's cold in here. I the heater and get a blanket. I wrapped his body with the blanket and walked upstairs. But I stopped. I feel dizzy. I forgot to eat my lunch and dinner. I massaged my temples and a hands wrapped on my waist. I turned my head and saw Sehun was hugging me. Too much skinship, Hunnie. Sehun and his back hug helped me a lot. It's like magic. I turned my way to Sehun and hugged him. I rested my forhead on his shoulder. I started crying. "Why are you crying?" Sehun asked. "He's going to leave me." I whispered. "Who?"

 

"Kai-sshi. I waited for him on the outside of his house. I just want to talk with him before he leaves but he didn't come." I said. Sehun patted my back. "Maybe he booked a hotel that's why he didn't come back to his house. Don't worry, you can talk to him tomorrow right? or call him." Sehun said. I shook my head. "He's not answering to my calls. He's not replying to my texts. He's going to leave in the morning." I said. "If only I can stop him to leave, I'll do just to make you happy. But I don't have the rights to do it. I'm sorry  you." Sehun said. I looked at Sehun with my swollen eyes. "It's okay. You don't have to do it." I let him go from my hug and wiped my tears away. Don't cry. Be strong. Sehun gave me a huge smile. "Now go to sleep, rest, and change your clothes or you're going to get colds. Good night." I nodded and went back to my room. 

 

[SEHUN'S POV] 

 

It will be hard for you when Kai leave. But she have to be strong. Kai is my rival on you's heart but I only want to see you's happiness and that's Kai. I don't have a choice. Kai is leaving and I'm the one who's going to take care of her. 

 

----

 

I woke up in the morning and made breakfast for you and to her dad. I just left a note on the table that I'm going somewhere. I drove my car and went on Kai's house. Luckily, Kai was there. His luggage was on the living room while he's eating his breakfast. "She told me that you're going to leave today." He nodded. I didn't ask why. A serious conversation with Kai. "Thanks for taking care of you." I said. "No problem." Kai gave me a smile. "Did you know last night?" "What?" Kai asked. I looked at him, "She waited outside of your house for the whole night still wearing her uniform. It's cold outside. Why don't you try calling her and tell sorry, huh?" I said as I shot him a look. Kai lowered his head, "Can you just tell her that I'm sorry. I don't want to hear her voice, I don't want to see her and I don't want to talk to her." Kai said. I just looked away. "I'm going now. Take care on your flight. See you when you come back." I coldly said and get out from the chair.  "Don't worry. I'll take care of her." I added and left. 


 

AYOWWW :)))) Hello everybody. To those who are asking what 'Kkamjong' is. It's KAI'S nickname. If you watch the interview on the showcase you'll now why they call Kai, 'KKAMJONG' XDD Well, Kai is going to leave in a moment. I'll be back in a few minutes. Double update <3 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3 

 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos*

 

ENJOY! 

 

EXO ON LA T^T *sobs* *sobs*