Chapter 6 - The Storm

The Angel of Death Falls in Love

I am so sorry for the late update T.T I have been distracted... Alas I have updated *sigh* 4:23am xD Hope you enjoy this little update and continue supporting me =3 I can't belive I've hit 40 subscribers >.> anyway thank you all for reading and enjoy this chapter! Coz if you don't I'll get Heechul to punish you!!! I stayed up for you readers hahaha xD

 

~Heechul~

I had taken a bubble bath for half a day. I know I should have left straight away but time in hell passes differently. I took my time. Hmmm... What should I wear? Should I go out as a female or male today? I am going to China so I should wear something nice. I decided to be traditional and wear a cheongsam. Looks like I am going to be a girl today, yes another ability of mine is to change my gender, I have plenty of forbidden magic flowing through my body.

After picking out a silk red cheongsam,  I decided to do my hair up into two buns. I looked in the mirror checking myself out. I am beautiful. I am pretty. I am lovable. I started to apply my make up when I received another phone call.

*RING RING*

“KYUHYUN-SSI I’M DOING MY MAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME?” I was pissed off. Nobody bothers me when I get ready to go out. I mean NOBODY!

“U-u-umma, it’s your s-son, K-Kibum. A-are you t-too b-busy to e-even t-talk to your o-own s-s-son?” I could hear his voice breaking, he was on the verge of crying. I calmed down immediately hearing the voice of my one and only child. My number one priority will always be my son, Kim Kibum.

“No, sorry sweetie, don’t cry I thought you were the demon prince. How are you my darling?” Trying to sound as sweet as possible.

“I’ve been good umma. I was just wondering if I could spend time with you. Plus, you promised that you were mine when I wanted to be with you next. So... I was wondering if you were available today.” His voice became cheerful after I calmed down.

“I’m sorry hun~ I have work to do. Kyuhyun has asked for my services. However, I will make it up to you. How about letting you live with me for a month, but you have to promise me that you will leave straight after, arraso? You know that umma has a lot of enemies and if anyone found out I had a son it would cause many problems.”

“REALLY! This job must be really important if you are offering me to live with you. Umma have fun with your job. Saranghae~” With that he ended the call. I stared at the phone.

“Saranghae” I whispered.

I wished I could spend more time with my son but being the most powerful demon on earth also comes with many enemies. Kibum’s heritage is also against him, he is an abomination. His not only the son of the most powerful demon on earth but he is also the son of an angel. I could not bring myself to tell him who his father is every time he asked. Eventually he stopped asking, respecting my wishes.

“Sin, the preparations have been made. Everything is ready for you to go to Earth now.” The servant entered my quarters and bowed. I threw a fireball at her. How dare she disturb me? I finished putting my makeup and opened a link to the Hell Gate that Kyuhyun had used earlier. Time to have some fun I guess.

I reappeared at the entrance to the airport.  I was about to take off towards the stormy clouds when a young man bumped into me.

“YAH! How dare you walk into me! Do you even know who I am?” I was furious. Nobody dares walks into me. He turned around. I was stunned. He was the most beautiful creature I’ve ever laid my eyes upon.

“Sorry, sorry! How about I take you out to dinner sometime to make up for it?” He seemed sincere enough. Why not?

“Fine you can take me out to dinner but it’s not a date.” He chuckled at my last comment.

“I’m Hangeng by the way, nice to meet you” He extended his hand out. I decided not to be rude and shook it.

“You can call me Sin. Come pick me up at 7pm three days from now. If you are late you will have to deal with Hell. Now I have to go, I have a plane to catch.” With that I briskly walked off into the airport.



~Kyuhyun~

“Kyu~ I’m bored! When will the show start?” Sungmin pouted. I always loved it when he pouted.

“Minnie stop pouting, Heechul-hyung will be here soon. Just have patience my princess. Unless you are pouting just because you want to be kissed.” I gave him peck on his lips and smirked. By now I had summoned enough storm clouds for the show to begin. All that is left to do is waiting for the final piece of the puzzle. Minutes later, Heechul emerged from a vortex of darkness, his evil intentions completely different to his innocent girly looks.

“Greetings boys, how may I be of service?” Heechul smiled.

“Heechul-hyung, I need your Wrath to help me unleash my storm. I can’t unleash this storm on my own without draining too much of my magical power.”

“You dragged me out of bed all the way for this? You are so lucky that you’re the demon prince. Any other demon and I would have fireball-ed him.” Heechul summoned a fireball to make his point clear and extinguished it instantly. “I guess it’s time to summon Wrath.”

Heechul started mumbling his summoning spell. A fiery red spell circle formed in front of him. A figure was slowly emerging from the centre of the circle. Wrath.

“Oh wow! Wrath is hot! Can we have him?” I glared at Sungmin. He is only allowed to look at me and me only.

“RAWR! I am Wrath, how dare you awaken me from my slumber!” There stood a spirit with crimson skin. He had pointed ears like an elf; fangs of a vampire; claws that could even cut diamond. Wrath was no doubt a fiend from hell.

“Wrath I need you to make the clouds angry. Make them rain thunder and lightning.” Heechul ordered.

I watched as Wrath shot up into the sky. Lightning started shooting down throughout the storm clouds. Thunder could be heard every second. The wind started to pick up. Our eyes were on the plane that was flying in the centre of the storm.

*BABOOM BABOOM*

Suddenly lightning struck one of the plane’s engines. My plan is working. What will you do now Lee Donghae? Will you save your beloved Hyukkie? Will you let him die to become an angel? It is your move now.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

Awww wonder what will happen? Sorry there was no EunHae in this chapter but as you can see there will be some Eunhae next chapter ^^

Do you think Donghae will let Hyukkie die??