Chapter 4 - The Love Game Begins

The Angel of Death Falls in Love

Finally I updated xD I am sorry I didn't update sooner. I had my birthday and had things on... but hope you enjoy this chapter and I shall try to update soon!!!

 

~Donghae~

I get to see my Hyukkie today! A goofy smile spread on my face. This may be the best Christmas ever! Yes, it’s nearly Christmas and I get to spend it with my Hyukkie. I halted. My Hyukkie? What should I do? I have a wife but I love him. I know it’s forbidden. How can I let him go? I need him in my life. Not that I have one anyway. I am an immortal for God’s sake. Oops! Sorry God! Hope you didn’t hear that. I have decided. I am going to confess to Hyukkie today! I hope he can accept me! With that thought in my head I headed to my quarters and prepared to take off.



~Kyuhyun~

“Minnie my sweetie! I’m sooo booored!” I whined to my lover. Kyuhyun is my name. I am a demon prince and have the power to cause natural disasters. I stole these powers from heaven with the help of my one and only lover Sungmin, an archangel who fell in love with me.

“I have an idea. Why don’t we go up to Earth and play some games? We haven’t done that in a while.” I was amused with his suggestion.

“Oh Minnie~ what would I do without you? That sounds perfect! I’m getting tired of playing with these useless demons. Do you have a place in mind my princess?”

“Hmmm... China! We haven’t had Chinese in a while! I miss it!” I chuckled. My Minnie is sooo cute.

“Arraso~ let’s get ready to leave.” I pulled him in for a kiss.



~Donghae~

I arrived at the airport in Beijing just on time. When I found out that Hyukkie was getting on a plane back to Seoul today I just had to be with him. I decided to hack into the airport computer system and made sure I was sitting next to my Hyukkie. I put him in the window seat while I was on the aisle. Most people would ask me “Why are you catching a plane when you can fly?” Well isn’t it obvious? I want to be with my Hyukkie of course!

My plan was in motion. I decided to use one of my archangel abilities and turned myself into a human being. Well it basically makes our wings go into ghost mode and our bodies become flesh and blood. All archangels have the privilege to reveal themselves to humans and live amongst them for a short period of time. I haven’t turned myself into a human since the last world war. Those were terrible times back then.

I then made my way to the receptionist to pickup my ticket. It was a long process getting to my gate because customs had to hold me back; I kept beeping as I walked through the arch. It’s my wings! After all they are made of metal. After the tenth time I decided to use my angel magic to get through without beeping; it’s not like I’m a terrorist of anything. I just want to be with my beloved Hyukkie. I waited patiently for my soon to be lover to arrive.
 

~Eunhyuk~

“YAH~ BEIJING FRIED RICE! CAN’T WE GO FASTER? WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!” I was panicking because I had slept in. If it wasn’t for Hangeng I would have missed my flight.

“Calm down monkey. We’ll be fine. Plus I know a short cut.”

“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?” Hangeng chuckled.

“Oh I don’t know. Anyway we’re here now. Hurry up and get your ticket. I’ll get you a trolley and look after your luggage.”

“YES! I MADE IT! Thank you so much hyung!” I rushed out of the car to check in. I just made it on time, a few more minutes and I would have missed my flight. It seems that luck is on my side today.

“Here is your luggage monkey. I’m really glad you came to visit. Next time I shall visit you arraso? I really miss you guys.”

“Arraso~ Come visit us soon! Shindong misses you! We want you to cook us your famous Beijing fried rice!” I gave Hangeng my famous gummy smile and we hugged each other goodbye. I went through customs without a fuss and headed towards the gate. Suddenly a chill went down my spine again. My heart started beating louder and faster. Why can I never see the cause of this feeling? Then everything went silent. There waiting by the gate I saw him. We gazed into each other’s eyes. It was just perfect.



~Kyuhyun~

“Kyu~ I feel my brother’s presence here. Let’s go try and find him!” We had emerged from Hell’s Gate near the airport in Beijing.

“How does this work? Does that mean he can sense your presence too?”

“Pabo! You know that my specialty was tracking and hunting right? My mission was to hunt you down after all. I know my brother is here.” Minnie seemed to be locked onto the airport.

“Yah! Don’t disrespect me! I am a prince you know!” I wasn’t really angry but it was fun being evil. We flew towards the airport together holding hands. Sungmin seemed to concentrate hard until finally he locked onto his target. He started dragging me towards the plane that was heading to Seoul in half an hour.

“Found him Kyu~ Look at Donghae! He seems to have his eyes locked onto someone.” I smirked. This game just became a whole lot more interesting. An angel, a human, an ex-angel and a demon prince are in the game. I wonder how this will turn out. Let the love game begin!



~Donghae~

I don’t know how long we were staring at each other for but we broke out of our trances when we heard the announcement.

“People on the 6pm plane to Seoul please start boarding. I repeat, people on the 6pm plane to Seoul please start boarding.” With that I decided to approach my Hyukkie and introduce myself.

“Hello, my name is Lee Donghae and it’s very nice to meet you.” I extended my hand out for a handshake.

“Hi, my name is Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk. It’s also very nice to meet you.” Hyukkie said very shyly. I wonder what he was thinking about.

“Well everyone is boarding now. Why don’t we go together?” I smiled at him.

“Ummm... Okay Donghae-ssi.” My Hyukkie is sooo adorable when his shy. I just wanted to give him a hug. However I had an uneasy feeling, like I was being watched. I looked around but nothing out of the ordinary could be seen. Maybe it was just my imagination. I looked back at Hyukkie and smiled.

“Please we are plane buddies now. How about this I’ll call you Hyukkie and you can call me Hae.” Hyukkie blushed at what I said.

“O...kay... Hae...” He blushed even more just after saying my name. He is so cute! With that we boarded the plane together.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

P.S. Merry Christmas everyone =3