Reunion

KKAP Academia [hiatus]

*Min's POV

 

I can't believe we WIN! Me and Brian are the winner.

"My My! We win!" Brian hugs me. Gosh! My heart beats so fast!

"Of course you are. I always know i make a good job pairing you two. Congrats!" Eunhyuk oppa pats my back.

I'm so overwhelm with this joy. It's my first time i participate at a competition, yet i'm the winner. It makes my day!

"Party now! You two, change clothes now. We'll wait outside." With that we change and take our leave. Speak of devil, we meet Gina at the outside.

"You're just being lucky today, fatty. But this is the last day! I'll make you taste what's call HELL from tomorrow on!" She spills at me. 

"Gina! Behave yourself!" Eunhyuk oppa slaps her. 

"You dare to slap me! You!"

"Yes i dare, now move from my sight. NOW!" She rushes while crying.

"You're so dead if her father finds out hyung." Brian pats his shoulder.

"I don't mind! I don't like her doing that to my sister!"

"Wait, what? Your sister?"

"Sister? What do you mean Eunhyuk oppa?" His statement makes me confuse.

"I'm sorry i don't tell you before, but indeed your my real sister Lee Min Young. My real name is Lee Hyuk Jae. I'm your real brother."

"Lee.. Hyuk.. Jae? But that's my oppa's name. How? You are my brother!" I can't believe this. He is indeed my brother.

"I paid a detective to find out about my sister, and it happens that you're my real sister. If you don't believe me, just see my pendant. I'm sure it's the same as yours Min-ah." He shows me his pendant. It's the same as mine!

"I can't believe it! Oppa!" I run and hug him. My precious oppa.

"So that's why you treat her well huh, hyung? It's double celebration today. PARTY!" Brian shouts and hugs both of us. Yeah, we deserve a celebration. I meet my real brother finally. Yeah!

 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Short update. Mian :(

i don't really know how should i continue this story

should i just delete it?

i have new fanfics btw, it's called Socialite

show some love please... gomawo <3