Before D-Day

KKAP Academia [hiatus]

*Eunhyuk POV

 

Since the competition is coming soon, i should use this as an excuse for me to get to know better of Min. Hyukjae, Fighting!

 

*Brian's POV
 

Hyukjae hyung is being really weird nowadays. Always looks so dreamy.Should i approach him? Ah, never mind. 

"Min!" I see her walk into classroom. "Let's practice our routine." I forget to tell, for this competition i'll dance duet with her. It should be fun!

"Mian, i'm not feeling so well today." She looks indeed pale. 

"Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" 

"Kwenchana. Let me rest here and watch you dance, okay?" Such a forced smile.

"Hyung!" I call for Hyukjae hyung, "Min is not feeling so well. Can she rest today?"

"Hm, you run a fever. Are you sure you okay?" Hyung measured her forehead. It's weird to see him so attentive to a girl. Could it be... he likes her? Ah! You must be kidding!

"Neh, oppa. I want to watch Brian dance thou, so i won't drop behind the choreography."

"Okay fine, but you shouldn't force yourself, arasso?" He pats her head.

"Neh. Gomawo."

Something's not right. I should ask him later.

 

#After class

 

"Hyung! I need to talk" I grab hyung's hand while he's walking outside.

"Neh? Something wrong?"

"Ani, it's just... i never saw you take care of a girl before."

"A girl, ah... you mean Min?"

"Neh.."

"It's just... well, i can't tell you now, Just  wait until competition finish, arasso. By then, i'll tell you everything."

"Hyung.... could it be, you like her?"

"Pabo! Of course not!" 

"But...."

"No but! Remember to practice hard! Just 3 days left.Don't make me lose my face Brian. You must remember!"

"Arasso hyung, but you should promise to tell me everything."

"Fine! Now, kaja!"

 

#The day of competition

 

*Min's POV

 

Arrghh... Ottoke? I'm really nervous. Thanks God Jinwoon and Amber come to support me. But how come my dummy brother hasn't come yet?

"Min, don't be nervous, okay!" Jinwoon pats my head. 

"Yup! Min, you're so beautiful today." Amber grasps my hand. "I pray for you."

"Now... now... How come someone can dress this ugly? Can afford a hairstylist, huh?" Speaking of devil, Gina!

"How sweet, our Gina come to support us." Eunhyuk oppa comes toward me. " You'll be good Min. I have faith in you."

"Oh ya? Well, hear this. I compete too. Well, break a leg darling!"  She says than left. Somehow i feel more anxious than before.

"It's okay, don't bother her. You will be okay. Brian! Where have you been?"

"Just meet Gina outside. How come she's here?"

"Well, she's your competition. Just stay focus, will you. Good luck for both of you."

"Neh!"