Bad dreams

KKAP Academia [hiatus]

 

*Eunhyuk's POV

 

("Mama! Mama! Help me! I'm afraid! Mr fire comes close to me.... " A little girl ran across the door, trying to find her mama.)

Aaarggh! Another bad dream. I've been dreaming the same dreams since 2 weeks ago. I lost my family since 15 years ago. Fire took everything from me; my house, my mama,... and my lil sister. Thanks God papa's friend rescue me, and adopted me. Now i'm part of my Joo's family. The only thing left was my pendant. 

"Hyukjae, are you wake up already?" Omma opens the door.

"Neh, omma. I getting ready right now".

"Don't forget to take your breakfast. I prepared it on table, okay? Omma gotta go now. Don't forget to come early tonight. Remember, Appa's birthday".

"Neh omma. I got it! You are going to be late, you know. It's past 7 already."

"Ah! Bad boy! Why don't tell me before? I gotta go. Bye...."

"Be careful omma. Love you!", i kiss her cheek.

"Hm... something wrong dear?You never kiss my cheek". She looks at me.

"Omma", i say while pointing the time.

"Ah!" Then she runs as fast as she can. Haha, my lovely omma. Ahh,i'm hungry. Gonna eat right now.

 

#Later at school

 

"Now that all of you have coming" I close the door.

"Wait, hyung! Gina hasn't come yet." Brian cuts my word.

"Nah! I decided to kick her off the team. Any objection?" Noone dares to say no to me. " Okay... I want all of you to train more dilligently than ever! Because dance competition is coming soon, especially you, Min-ssi... You're the new girl. Don't ruin our image, okay?" I point at her. 

"Neh, sir! I'll do my best!" She nods. She actually kinda cute. Yah Eunhyuk! Get rid of your imagination!

"Don't you remember not to call me Sir here?"

"Than what should i call you?" 

"Just call me Eunhyuk, or oppa."

"Okay... Si... Eunhyuk-sii."

"Okay! Warm up!" At that time, someone bangs the door. Bratty Gina.

"Why don't you wait for me?" I hate her. This annoying brat!

"Should  we wait for someone who didn't deserve to be here? Don't you know you're OUT, my dear Gina?" My sarcasm voice comes from nowhere. 

"Sorry, WHAT? Did i hear something, oppa? You can't dump me like this. I'm the best, you know? Beside, you're gonna lose without me!" 

"Oh yeah? Sorry to say, you're not progressing! Even Alex and Kevin are doing beter than you. Are you think because you're the Queenka here make you the best? Hell yeah... NO!"

"How DARE you to say like that to me? My father is number one stockholder here. I can ask him to dump you!"

"Like i care. Now... meet your successor. Min-ssi, come here please."

"This fatty? Are you crazy?"

"Crazy, yeah! But she got better moves than you. And, she's polite too."

"Hell like i care. You lil missy! Thanks for ruining my day! You choose wrong person as your enemy!" Gina pats Min's face. Plakk! She hits her.

"Gina! What did you do?" Brian takes her hand. 

"I though you as my bestfriend. See what you do now. You're on her side?" She starts crying.

"It's not that i'm not your bestfriend anymore. It's just... you're unreasonable. Grow up!"

"I hate you!" She runs outside. I lock the door, just in case.

"Are you okay, Min-ssi?"  I come to her side.

"Neh! I'm fine."

"Sorry to say, but that's our Gina. Hope you'll be okay. Now, can we continue?"

"Neh!"

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm so so sorry not updating this fanfic for so long...

to be honest, i'm not sure how should i continue this..

but i promise i'll keep it update from now on..

thank you for all of your attention...

Gomawo all  <3