Nightmare

KKAP Academia [hiatus]

 

*Nobody's POV

 

Lesson learned today, never make queenka mad. Never in her mind, that she will find "enemy" as soon as she enroll this school. The next thing happens is that everyone starts to throw fit at her, gangs up and abuse her. I pity her, since it's not her fault at all. Poor Min. 

 

*Min's POV

 

"Yah! You fat . How dare you take our queen's place? Who do you think you are?" One girl grabs my hair as i cornered, and throw a bucketfull of trash on me.

"Yeah you moron! Look at the mirror. A new girl try to be Our queen? Hell yeah! Nice try, huh?" Another bucket of cold water splashed. What did i do wrong? I don't even know who they are. I see someone try to hit me, so i close my eyes. But somehow, nothing happens. How?

"Yah! What did you do to her?" Jinwoon hold her hand. "Don't you think you're too much? How about if i tell headmaster?"

"You don't dare!" She  repulses him. 

"Oh, yes i do. So.... why don't you just go?" He lets his smile then throw a fit at the wall. Never know he can be this serious.

"I'll let you this time. Don't think you'll have other times!" And then they leave me, finally. As they walk, i can feel my leg limped, and i fall to the ground.

"Min! Are you okay? Shall we go see the doctor?" He supports me to sit at the nearest bench and give me some water.

"Aniyo, i'm fine" I just want to go home.

"Are you sure? Those girls were seriously beating you up. Why don't you fight back, Minyoung-ah?"

"I don't know why they did that to me? What had i done wrong?" Now that i think, it supposes to be because of Gina. My bad.

"Don't think of that right now. You're wet. You should change your clothes now. Come... I take you home".

 

*Jinwoon's POV

 

How dare they did this to my bestfriend? I promise i'll protect you on the future,  Min.

"Jinwoon-ah, thank you." She rests her head at my shoulder. Noone can resist you. How come you can be this sweet, yet fragile Min? It's hurt to see you so helpless like this. Be brave!

"Don't said like that. I'm your friend, remember. I'll always here for you. It's cheesy, but you know i mean it, arasso?"

"Neh... By the way, i'm hungry after all dance lesson. We'll eat later okay? My treat of course." Ah Min, always about food, huh? Cute!

"Fine! But hurry up. I'm afraid you'll catch cold with all this wet clothes, and you're stinky too!"

"You're so bad! I just you're so nice. Huh!" That pout. Arrrgggh!!! Yah stop thinking Jinwoon! She's your friend!

"Just kidding. Shall we go now?"

"Neh. But let me call my oppa first. Don't wanna make him worry."

"Okay."

 

*Somebody's POV

 

She looks so close with him. What's their relationship, by the way? Make me curious...