Another twist

KKAP Academia [hiatus]

*Eunhyuk POV

 

The detective i hired called me last night. He said he already found my long lost sister. Finally! I can't wait to meet her.

"Good Afternoon Eunhyuk-ssi. You're early." Mr Seokhun invites me to sit and gives me a folder. "This folder contains everything you want to know about you sister. Her name is Lee Min Young, and she lives in Geumho. She currently enrolls at your working place." 

"What? You mean in my school? Lee Min Young? But... Wait a second. She's my student! How come?" I can't believe it!

"I know it's hard to believe it, but this folder got proof that she is indeed your real sister. She was taken by someone at your neighborhood the time that accident happened. You should be happy, Eunhyuk-ssi!"

"I'm really happy, but... it's so hard to manage right now. Thank you so much for your help Mr Seokhun. I owe you a lot!" I shake his hand as he pats my shoulder.

"It's fine Eunhyuk-sii. I'm happy to help you. So, what are you waiting for? This is her address. You can find her there."

"Neh, i take my leave now. Annyeonghi gaseyo." Then i just realise. i can't just come and say i'm her brother, right? She must be shocked for sure. Well let's just wait until the right time then. But first, i have to tell umma and appa. Yeah! Just decided like that.

 

#Later that night at Joo's house

 

"Omma, appa, i have something that i have to tell you." Why i'm feeling so nervous?

"Wae? Something happens?" Omma straightens her back and stares at me.

"Ani, Omma. It's just.... it's just i found my sister already."

"Your sister? You mean..... Your real sister?" 

"Neh! I found her!" Omma hugs me and cries. "Why you're crying?"

"No... it's because i'm happy for you, right yeobo?" My father raises from his seat and hugs me to.

"I'm proud of you son. You've been so hard at yourself. Congratulation!"

"Thank you omma, app for raising me all these years. Although i'm not your real son. it must be hard for you. Thank you very much!' I give them deep bow. 

"Babo! You're my best friend's son! I'm proud to have you Hyukjae-ah" Appa pats my cheek. "Hahaha... We should celebrate it! Eunhyuk, call your sister to come."

"But appa... i haven't meet her yet?"

"Why?"

"Well... because... she is my student. I can't just tell her Hey! i'm your brother! She must feel weird. Let me think the right moment to tell her, arasso!"

"Fine... But we still need to celebrate it! So lets go!"

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeay... double update. Sorry for not updating it! Mian...

by the way, i'm concern that Min is probably depressing right now.

she wrote "should i let the end of depression go?" from her latest tweet (she deleted btw) 

Just hoping her know that M&M are here for her. Fighting Min!