02.

If Things Could Be Undone

 

My POV

It was morning when I woke up today. My first day of school is waiting for me. I went to the bathroom and took a morning hot shower. If you haven’t know, before I came to this house, appa suggested my American name since I was from America, I guess. 1 week ago at the hospital, appa suggested ‘December’ should be my American name. ‘December’ is in the winter season and I really do love Christmas, snow and winter. It’s such a coincidence when Jiyong oppa suggested my birthday should be on the 5th December or was it that appa told them about December. Aigoo, appa~ kekeke.

Anyway when I finished showering, I opened my closet and saw my uniform. My uniform has a set of 2 jackets, 2 blouses, 2 skirts and 2 pairs of long socks. I am guessing that the school’s official color are blue and yellow. My jacket well it seem more like a blazer, oh whatever, my first jacket is black with the school’s logo on the left side but the logo is in yellow color while my second jacket is white or grey with the school’s logo on the left side but the logo is in blue color. Both of my jackets texture is soft and smooth like cotton. My first blouse is in white or grey color while my second blouse is in black color. Both of my blouses has its own vests. My first vest is in yellow while my second vest is in blue. My first skirt is in black and yellow while my second skirt is in white or grey and blue. Both of my skirts are so freaking short. I’m guessing it is a mini-skirt. Seriously, I think someone can see my if I bend down. My socks, oh well. I’m tired to say ‘first socks while second socks’. Let’s just say, one of them is black and yellow and the other is white or grey and blue. I saw there is a note at my closet door.

Black&Yellow on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

White&Blue on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.

About the shoes, anything that is black.

Good luck, sweetheart. We’ll be waiting downstairs.

-love, Appa.

Hmm, okay then. Today is Wednesday. I guess I am wearing Black and Yellow today. I wore my uniform and guess what. I’m right about my skirt. I can feel the cool air passing my . I tingled when I feel it. Oh, I forgot about my shoes! Anything that is black… I checked down my shoes that omma gave. Ooh, this flats look cute! I’ll definitely wear it. I wore my shoes and went downstairs. I saw that omma and appa are eating breakfast downstairs.

I greeted them good morning and they greeted me back. I sat down and grab an apple.

“Where is Jiyong oppa?” I asked them.

“He’ll be here later, sweetie” omma said.

I replied them with an okay and grab my empty bag that I only brought my case and my phone. Appa will drive me and Jiyong oppa to school later. I was waiting in the car with appa for Jiyong oppa to come. At least in 5 minutes, he went in the car, sitting on the front seat while I was at the back. We waved goodbye at omma.

We arrived the school in 20 minutes, I think. Appa said that the school is near and we can ride a bike there but appa insisted that he gave us a ride for my first day. We bid appa goodbye as he left. My mouth was wide open when I saw the school. It was extremely big. Not as big as universities though.

Jiyong oppa chuckled at me and closed my mouth, “Don’t open your mouth like that or you can eat a bug.”.

I quickly closed my mouth and giggled.

“Come on. Let’s get your schedules and books.” As he dragged me to the office.

He asked for my schedules and gave it to me.

“We still need your books. Let’s go meet Mr. Kim.” As he dragged me again but to a teacher’s room.

He asked the teacher for my books and Mr. Kim gave me all of my books. My god, they are heavy!! Mr. Kim also gave me my locker key then he told us to get our butts in class. Jiyong oppa is kind enough to accompany me to my new locker, which is locker 642. I put my bag inside and all of my books in there except the books which I am gonna need to learn. Jiyong oppa also accompany me to my new class, which is Class 10-D. Infront of the door, Jiyong oppa hugged me awkwardly and he said that he’ll be waiting for me at lunch.

I knocked on the door and opened the door.

I nervously stuttered in hangul, “Urm, is this class 10-D?”.

The teacher nodded while I came infront of the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Kwon Yuri ibnida. I’m a new student.” I said as I bowed 90 degrees to respect.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo. I’m Mr. Park, your homeroom teacher. I’ll be teaching you Science and History. Please um… you can sit over there beside Choi Minho. Mr. Choi Minho, please raise your hand.”

A guy lazily raised his hand up and I was assuming that he was Choi Minho. Choi Minho looks like a playboy type with his good-looking face. But I don’t know. I am respecting the quote ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’. I went up to Choi Minho and sit beside him.

“Annyeong.” I said to him with a bright smile then I sat down.

I don’t really care if he greeted back or not. I need to focus on my studies than boys. Mr. Park was teaching Science and hell yeah, I love Science. The whole lesson was pretty fun to me but I think Choi Minho was checking me out. I guess my body is too hot to resist. LOL. I am just kidding. If you are wandering if I had any friends then the answer would be no, I haven’t made any friends. When the bell rang, it was lunch. I remembered that Jiyong oppa was waiting for me so I quickly went outside. But I guess he hasn’t come out.

Suddenly, two girls from my class came to me. One had a pretty long wavy brunette hair, she has pretty eyes and she looks very pretty the way she puts make up. The other one had a pretty long wavy with bangs golden blonde hair, she has a very very pretty smile and she has a milky white glowing skin.

“Annyeong. I’m Hwang Mi Young but you can call me Tippani or Tiffany or more shorter, Fany. I guess you are new?” she took out her hand and I shook it.

“I’m sorry but I can’t really understand hangul that much.” I said in English.

“OMO. You can speak English?” the girl with the long wavy with bangs hair asked in English.

“Yes. I actually came from America.” I said.

“Shut up! We’re from America too.” The girl who introduce herself just now said in English.

“Hi. My name is Jung Sooyeon. But my American name is Jessica Jung. You can call me Sica for short. I was born on the 18th April” The girl with the long wavy with bangs hair said.

“And hello. My name is Hwang Mi Young. My American name is Tiffany Hwang. Like I said, you can call me Tippani or Tiffany or even more shorter Fany. I was born on the 1st August” The girl with pretty eyes said in English.

“My name is Kwon Yuri. My American name is December Kwon. You can call me Yul for short. I was born on the 5th December.” I said in English.

“I’m sorry if I can’t understand Hangul.” I said to them.

“That’s okay. I was like that when I was in middle school. But it took me some time to understand Hangul. You’ll get better.” Tiffany tried to cheer me up.

“I can teach you Hangul like I did with Fany.” Jessica said.

“Um, how many years have you two knew?” I asked them.

“When we were in middle school.” They said.

“Wow. I guess you two are bestfriends forever. I actually don’t really know who I am. I had an accident when I was 12 in America. I was in a coma for five years and now, here I am.” I told them. Their mouths were widely open.

“FIVE YEARS?! Have you had a memory lost term?” Sica asked.

“Actually, yeah. My new step-father adopted me and gave me a new name which is Kwon Yuri. He is really nice and kind.” I told them.

They nodded.

“Well, December..” Fany said as she linked my arms with her and Sica did the same but to my other arm.

“How about you, eat with us?” Sica asked me.

“I’d love to but my step-brother told me he was waiting for me to have lunch with me and his friends.” I said.

They pouted and they insisted to wait for me and Jiyong oppa. While we were waiting, we exchanged our numbers.

At last, Jiyong oppa came.

“Sorry, Yul. My teacher is really strict. Phew~ Let’s go meet my friends.” He said.

“Oh hey Fany, Sica.” He said.

“Hey Jiyong oppa.” They both said.

“I see you met my new step-sister.” He said in Korean.

“Well, duh. We’re her new best friends.” Fany said in Korean.

“Well, glad to hear that. Let’s go to our table.” He told them in Hangul.

Seriously, I was like ‘WTF are they saying?’. Suddenly, Jiyong oppa dragged me to his table which is full with his friends. We sat down with Fany and Sica. Well, this table is probably the biggest one in the cafeteria. Sica greeted a guy who has spiky brown hair and looks 100% dino with a kiss on his cheek while she sits beside the guy. Fany sits beside Sica while I sit beside Fany with Jiyong oppa beside me.

“Guys, this is my step-sister, Kwon Yuri. Just call her Yul.” He introduced me.

“Hey, Yul!”

“Sup!”

”Nice meeting you.”

”You’re pretty.”

Various of replies to me.

“Hi.” I shyly said with an awkward smile. I suddenly noticed Choi Minho sitting in the same table with me.

“Yuri, this is Kim Jonghyun, my boyfriend. I guess you already know Minho your seatmate, Taemin, Jongin, Sehun, Seungri, The twins Taeyang and Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Sulli.” Sica introduced them.

So, the dino guy’s name is Kim Jonghyun. Minho, well you know him. Taemin, he has a cute mushroom white blonde hair that looks cute with him and all I can say is that he is the most cutest person I ever saw along with Sulli. Jongin, he has thick lips, his hair is well shaggy but a little spiky black hair, he also looks like Taemin a lot. Sehun, he is good looking and he has a black hair. Seungri, well I guess he is the same like Sehun. Taeyang, he looks handsome and his hair is Mohawk with um, I don’t know what they called but his hair has some kind of drawing, I think. Taeyeon, she is short and I love her short hair with white highlights below her hair. Sooyoung, she is the tallest girl in this table while Minho is the tallest guy in this table, she has a long curly black hair. Sulli, she is the youngest and innocent-looking girl, she has a long curly dark brown hair that looks like black but its not with bangs. Sulli’s hair is similar with Sica’s hair but Sulli’s hair is more thicker.

“I think we are all your oppas and unnies except our Sulli here.” Fany said.

“Me, Fany, Minho, Taemin and Sooyoung is in the same class as yours” Sica said to me in English.

I nodded.

“What about the others?” I asked her back.

“Jonghyun, Jongin, Sehun and Sulli are in class 10-B. Sulli started school early than all of us. She is 15 and she is Minho’s younger sister.” Sica said.

I made an ‘o’ shape mouth while nodded.

Fany continued, “Your brother, Seungri, Taeyang and Taeyeon are in class 11-C.”

I nodded and started eating my lunch. It was a happy lunch for all of us except Minho who has this kind of cold personality but I didn’t mind.

I learned that the twins really love to tease each other, Sulli was a happy-go-lucky maknae, Sooyoung likes to eat A LOT, Seungri is funny, Jongin and Taemin were best childhood friends and they both whispered to me that they both like Sulli and they told me to keep it as a secret, Sehun likes to rap with Jongin and Minho as he said so, Sica has this cold icy death glare which scares me a lot, Fany has this eye-smile which makes her very pretty and cuter, Oppa likes to check out girls. I am really glad that they knew some English. Gosh, I really need to learn Korean! I’m really lucky that the teachers here teach us in English language but sometimes in Korean. Thank god!

My next lesson was English. YES! My favorite language. My English teacher, Miss Lee is very nice and cheerful. As our school time ended, appa took us home. I got showered and changed into my pajamas. I ate my dinner with appa, omma and oppa. Oppa said that he’ll teach me Hangul tonight. As my hangul lesson ended, I now knew some words. I wrote in a sticker note.

Hangul lesson -10% in progress.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

Appa came into my room and kiss my forehead for a goodnight kiss and wished me, “Sweet Dreams, My Winter”.

--

Comment and Subscribe, loves! (EDITED)