04.

If Things Could Be Undone

 

My POV

As usual, I did my routine. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Then, I went outside and started walking to school. As I expected, the Choi are beside me. Sulli linked her arms with mine. They greeted me and I greeted them back.

“I think I have dance practice today.” I pouted.

“That’s okay. You’ll do great, Yulie~” Sulli cheered.

“Thanks Sul” I thanked her and she just smiled.

“So, what are you up to?” I cooly said to Mr. ert.

“I don’t know. Checking you out?” he ertly said.

Me and Sulli just went, “EEEEWWW EEWW EWWWW.” And we ran away from him and yes, he caught up to us again. Me and Sulli linked our arms together and Minho tried to put his hands on my waist but I pushed him off til he fell down. Me and Sulli stopped and laughed as hard as we can at Minho who was still at the ground.

“Come on, girls. Help me up.” His eyes look hurt.

I felt pitied him so I grab his arms and unexpectedly he pushed me down with him.

“Oww. Minho-ya!!!!” I hit him, I don’t know if it was hard or not.

“Yah yah yah! Stop it that hurts.” He pouted.

“Oh, jeongmal? Mianhae.” I said.

“Kiss me first.” He said.

“Eww. Maldo andwae, ert!” I yelled to him as I got up.

“Kaja, Sul~ We’ll be late soon.” I dragged Sulli to school while Minho at the back.

When we arrived, Eunhyuk and Donghae suddenly approach me.

“Hey Yuri! Hi” Eunhyuk greeted me and the Choi.

“Annyeong Eunhyuk wa Donghae.” I smiled.

“Any problems?” I asked them.

Eunhyuk answered, “We’re planning to have practice later after school. You are not busy right?”

“Nope. I’m cool with that. I hope my friends don’t mind. Well, see you later.” I smiled at them and walked away with Minho and Sulli.

Sulli went to her class while me and Minho went to our class. Minho made some jokes before the teacher comes.

It was lunchtime already. Me, Sica and Fany went to the restroom before we go to the cafeteria. Fany had to use the restroom while me and Sica just fix ourselves in front of the mirror. Suddenly, a girl slammed open her toilet stall door, HARD. Me and Sica yelped and jumped while we turned around to look at the girl.

“Well, well, well. Isn’t Miss Little and Miss Little Dolphin Barbie?” the girl said sarcastically as she leaned her stall door with her two friends.

“Yah! We have names, ugly-faced.” Sica snickered at her.

“Sica unnie, kumanhae. Stop it.” I tried to stop her but it didn’t work.

“We also have names, Barbie” the girl fight back.

“Don’t make me wanna lose my head off” Sica warned her.

“Ooo~ What you gonna do, Barbie?” one of her friends said.

Sica couldn’t help it anymore, she slapped the girl’s friend’s face til it was red. I gasped when she did that. Fany’s door opened and she also gasped with me. Then she stood beside me.

“Who told you to slap her, stupid Barbie?” the girl asked.

Sica glared at her and smirked.

“Hah. I should have known you, Krystal. Too bad I couldn’t recognized you. Did you got more uglier?” Sica asked her.

“Ooh. BURNED!” Me and Fany high fived.

Krystal just gave us a dirty look.

She scoffed and told her friends, “Come on Hara, Yoona”

“Yeah, buh bye, scaredy cat. Pfft. Such a coward.” Sica smirked at her.

“It’s not over, you s” Krystal said and then, she and her friends left the restroom.

“s? What did we even do?” I asked them innocently.

“Krystal Jung aka Jung Soojung. She was Minho’s evil ex-girlfriend. She is soo ugly that I want to puke.” Sica said while she acted to barf.

“Hara and Yoona, Krystal’s elfs. Both of them were Lee Donghae’s ex-girlfriends. Well, same as Krystal. They are ugly.” Fany said.

“I know I’m close with Minho but what has got to do with Donghae-ssi?” I asked them. They just shrugged.

“Maybe because you are Donghae’s new partner?” Fany thought out loud.

I shrugged, “Maybe. Maybe. Kaja. Na baegopa” I rub my tummy.

We went outside the restroom and went to the cafeteria. I sat between Fany and Minho.

“Yah, Minho-ah!” I nudged him.

“Mwoh?” he asked me.

“how many girls have you dated?” I asked him.

“Why? You wanna date me?” He teased me.

“Eew. Gross. You are a ert and I don’t date erts. Mehrong!” I was disgusted by him and started to act like I was puking.

“Ish.” He pinched my cheek.

“Stop loving my cheeks, dummy” I told him.

“It’s too cute to resist, yul~” he tried to be cheesy.

“Oh my god. You are gross, oppa!” I hit him.

“It sounds cute when you called me ‘oppa’” he told me.

“OMOMOMOMOMOMO. Goosebumps!” I started to slap my own hand to remove the uncomfortable feeling.

I can feel my friends were looking at me and Minho but I avoid it. Suddenly, I can feel someone’s lips at my cheek. I turned and Minho just kissed my freaking cheek!!

“YAH! What the hell, Minho?!” I slap his arm hard.

I can feel my cheeks burned. I grabbed Fany’s hand and Fany grabbed Sica’s hand. I dragged them to class. I sit down and they sit down infront of me too.

“URGH!!” I face palmed myself.

“I cannot believe I am saying this but you and Minho look cute together. OMO! You should date!!” Fany squeeled.

“Hmm. I don’t know. I used to like you two be together but when I saw you and Donghae, you guys look cute and hot together.” Sica shrugged.

“Since you two shipped me with them, who do you like then, Fany unnie?” I raised my eyebrow.

Fany frozed and blushed.

“Yah~ You like someone. Who is it?” Sica nudged Fany.

“I kinda like Siwon-ssi” Fany whispered.

“OMO!  Siwon? You mean one of Donghae’s friend?” Sica asked her.

Fany nodded slowly while she blushed.

“I should ask Donghae then.” I smirked.

Fany’s eyes widen.

“WHAT?! No no no no~ You don’t have to do that.” Fany refused.

“Don’t worry, Fany” I winked at her and me and Sica giggled.

Suddenly, Minho came and sat next to me.

“Yuri, I’m reaaaaallyyyy am sorry” He gave me puppy eyes.

He knew I couldn’t resist someone’s puppy eyes.

“It’s okay, oppa.” I smiled at him.

After school, Minho oppa told me to call him after I finished practicing. He said that he’ll take me out dinner since he made a big mistake. I went to the dance studio and I saw Donghae and Hyoyeon stretching while Eunhyuk tried to find a song. Hyoyeon smiled and hugged me when I closed the door. Hyoyeon is soo nice and pretty. She has medium blonde hair with golden highlights. Eunyuk has a spiky brown hair which makes him look cool but he looks like an anchovy. Donghae has the same hairstyle as the famous actor and king of ballad, Lee Seunggi. Donghae also looks like Lee Seunggi. But Donghae’s smile is not wide like Seunggi and Donghae looks more like a fish and a dinosaur like Jonghyun oppa.

“Annyeong. Am I late?” I greeted them.

“Oh, not at all. We just arrived like three minutes ago.” Hyoyeon said.

“Phew. I thought I was late.” I giggled.

“Yuri, I think you should stretch first before we start practicing or you’ll get cramp.” Hyoyeon told me and I nodded.

I started to stretch my legs first.

“Hey, guys. What do you think of us dancing Funkytown?” Eunhyuk asked us while he was still shuffling.

“Too squeaky!” Donghae yelled.

“The beat is cool but yeah, like Donghae-ssi said.” I told him.

He nodded while he still looking for songs.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, do you have Candy by Aggro Santos in your playlist?” I asked Eunhyuk.

“I don’t think so and please don’t be so formal. Call me oppa.” Eunhyuk said.

“Okay, oppa. I think I brought my iPod.” I told him.

I grabbed my bag and searched for my iPod. I took my iPod and gave it to Eunhyuk oppa. He searched for Candy and played it. While we listened, our heads were following the beat. Suddenly, Eunhyuk oppa just reached his hands to Hyoyeon and she accepted it happily. They started dancing following the beat. Then, Donghae just came to me.

“I guess I am suppose to take your hand and dance now, huh?” he said as he reach out his hand for me.

I nodded slowly and grab his hand. He pulled me up and we started dancing following the beat like Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. I did my famous wave dance and did some y dance. Well, it suits my looks, right? I can tell Donghae was drooling a little. I giggled at that look. Donghae tried to do my wave dance but he failed. I was laughing hard while dancing. We were trying to find some perfect dance moves for the song while we danced together. As the song ended, we were laying down the floor, exhausted and tired.

“Nice song you picked, Yuri” Eunhyuk said.

“Thank you oppa” I thanked him.

“We’ll definitely dance with that!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Today will just be our warm up. Tomorrow will be practice day.” Eunhyuk told us.

“That’s a wrap, guys. Great work!” Hyoyeon said as she got up.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went to change their clothes.

“Hey, Yuri. How about I take you out to dinner tonight?” Donghae asked me out.

“I’m sorry but I got a date today.” I told him.

“Come on. Just one night.” He pleaded me.

I sighed and said Yes.

He hugged me tightly and I yelled, “Eew. Get off of me, oppa! You are covered with sweats.”

He said that he will wait for me outside. I nodded and went to change my clothes. A grey baggy shirt with short sleeved and only covered my s, inside of it a green sports bra and green sports shorts with my black and green supra shoes, coughs Jiyong oppa’s coughs, into a t-shirt that has words infront of it that said ‘Get Your Own’ and it covered my body, a biker jacket with brown and black hair/fur, denim shorts and black killer leather boots that has really high heels. I look like a real hot and y biker. I texted to Minho oppa that I couldn’t make it since they wanted to have dinner with me and we could have dinner some other time.

I came outside and I saw Donghae with his t-shirt that I didn’t understand what it said since he wore a black biker jacket, a pair of black biker gloves that made him look cool and hot, blue denim jeans and black boots. I noticed that his eyes and mouth were wide open.

“Two boys really love my body, eh?” I .

He quickly shut his mouth from drooling and stuttered, “I wasn’t, I mean I didn’t, uhh..”.

I just giggled at him. “Kaja, oppa. Na baegopa.” I told him.

He just nodded and went to his motorcycle.

“I still have a motor license. So, just enjoy the air” He said.

I just giggled again. I went on the motor with Donghae oppa. He sits infront while I sit at the back of him.

He started the engine and told me, “Put your hands around my waist tight so you wouldn’t fall off”

I put my hands around his waist tightly. I actually never rode a motorcycle in my life. Well, I don’t know if I did in the past before I lost my memory. I was pretty scared though so I hugged him more tighter so I wouldn’t fall. I can feel Donghae oppa smiled widely and I think I can hear his heart went faster or was it something else. I just shrugged that thought and close my eyes tightly while I prayed hard so I wouldn’t fall. At last, I can sense the motor is slowing down. I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a fast food chicken restaurant.

“Yay! Chicken!!” I cheered.

Donghae just chuckled at me. We went inside and I can smell the chicken fragrance. Seriously, I could even marry with the chickens. We sat in an empty two seated table. Donghae oppa called the waiter.

“Ne, mister?” the waiter asked.

I can notice the waiter was drooling over me.

Donghae noticed it too so he cleared his throat and said, “We would like to order please”.

The waiter snapped out of his world and said, “N-ne. What would you like?”

“Give us two chicken meals with rice and drinks..?” Donghae oppa paused and turned to me.

“Umm, do you have a sparkling apple juice?” I asked the waiter while smiling.

“Ne, we have miss” I swear that the waiter can faint now.

“Then, I’ll have the sparkling grape juice” Donghae oppa said.

The waiter nodded and bowed. Then, he went back to the counter for our orders.

“Do you always love to tease guys?” Donghae asked.

“I’m single so I can do anything I want” I shrugged.

Donghae oppa just nodded. Then, Beep Beep!  I heard my phone rang and I opened just to see a text from Sica unnie.

From: Sicachu

To: Yulie

Yah! Are you going out with Donghae?!! Check out table no. 3 . (;

I checked out table no. 3 which was beside a happy family having a fun meal together. There I saw, Sica unnie who was crazily waving at me like an idiot, Jonghyun oppa and a little girl beside Jonghyun oppa who were feeding each other. I raised my eyebrow. I texted her back.

From: Yulie

To: Sicachu

Stop waving like an idiot, unnie! BATHROOM NOW, ASAP -.-

“Oppa, be right back” I said to Donghae oppa.

Donghae just nodded. Then, I went to the girls restroom and Sica unnie just jumped on me.

“YAH! Are you going out with him?!” Sica unnie yelled.

“No, I am not. We’re just having dinner.” I told her.

“Minho said that he wanted to take you out tonight. Ooo, you ditched him for Donghae?!” Sica unnie yelled again.

“And what are you wearing? Are you trying to impress Donghae?” Sica continued.

“First, I didn’t ditch him. Donghae gave me his puppy fishy eyes and you know I couldn’t resist those eyes. Second, Omma bought me this and its kinda comfy. Third, no I am not trying to. But I totally got him” I told Sica unnie with an evil laugh.

“Aigoo. I saw you seduced Cheondoong.” Sica unnie teased me.

“Who’s Cheondoong?” I asked her.

“The waiter. He is a friend of Jonghyun.” She told me.

“Oh. That reminds me about Jonghyun oppa! Who is the little girl?” I asked her.

“That’s Jonghyun oppa’s little cousin, Kim Eunyoung but Jonghyun calls her Amber” She said.

“OMO! She is soo cute! I wanna see her.” I squealed.

“Arasso. Kaja!” She said.

We went out and went to table 3. Jonghyun oppa happily waved at me.

“Hey, Yul!” he greeted me.

“Annyeong, oppa!” I hugged him. A friendly hug, k?

“This is Kim Eunyoung aka Amber, my cute little cousin.” He introduced Amber to me.

“Annyeong, Amber! I’m Yuri unnie. Omo, you look like a dino like dino oppa here.” I told her.

Amber just giggled cutely.

“Yah~” Jonghyun pouted.

“You still looked like a Dino, oppa.” I laughed at him.

“Are you here alone?” Jonghyun oppa asked me.

“No, she is not. She is here with Donghae.” Sica unnie winked at me.

“Are you going out with him?!” Jonghyun yelled.

“No, I am not! We’re just having dinner.” I told him.

“Oh, really? I don’t believe you.” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

“Then, don’t. Mehrong. I gotta go. I bet Donghae oppa is waiting for me” I waved at them and went back to my table with Donghae.

“Did I took so long?” I asked Donghae.

“Hmm, not really. The chicken just came. Where’d you went anyway?” Donghae oppa asked me.

“I met Sica unnie and Dino oppa there” I said as I pointed table 3.

Donghae looked at table 3 and turned back to me while made an ‘o’ shape mouth. We took a bite our chicken and eat them.

“So, Yuri. I heard you are from America” Donghae said.

I nodded and said, “Yeah, but I’m not sure.”

“Why are you not sure?” Donghae oppa asked me.

“I got into an accident when I was 11 and I was in a deep coma for five years. I got a memory lost term and I couldn’t remember anything.” I told him.

I think I heard him whispered something but I couldn’t hear him.

“What?” I asked him.

“N-nothing” he answered.

“You a playboy or something?” I asked him.

“What made you think so?” Donghae asked me.

“Your two exes came to me.” I shrugged.

“Really?” He asked me.

I nodded.

“Well, your hotter and prettier than them anyway so you win.” He said.

I just blushed what he said.

“You have a friend named Siwon, right?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“Well, my friend likes him.” I told him.

“So, you want me to ask him about your friend?” He said.

I nodded slowly.

“Okay, what’s your friend’s name?” He asked.

“Tiffany Hwang.” I told him.

“Hmm, she’s okay. Fine, I’ll ask him” He said and I cheered.

Suddenly, he said, “BUT, on one condition”

I sighed and asked what was it.

“Kiss me first” He points his cheeks.

“MWOH?!!” I yelled.

He still points to his cheeks. Think Yuri, it’s for Fany unnie. For Fany unnie. I took a deep breath and slowly leaned to his cheeks but he suddenly turned his head and made me kiss his lips. I felt sparks fly a little and butterflies in my tummy. I was trying to escape his grip but he pulled me deeply. I slowly started to kiss him back. But then the kiss broke, when someone disturbed us.

“Hey Yu- Oh, I’m sorry.” Jonghyun apologize.

I can Sica squealed at the back while she covered Amber’s eyes.

Jonghyun cleared his throat and said, “We’ll leave you two alone then. See you tomorrow, Yul”

Sica and Jonghyun oppa waved at me and Sica unnie waved Amber’s hand while she closed Amber’s eyes then went out. I cleared my throat and readjust my sit. The rest of the meal was quiet and awkward. I can’t believe Donghae oppa took my first kiss or someone had in my past. But that is impossible! I was 11. I couldn’t kissed someone in that age! But let’s just focus the present. DONGHAE OPPA TOOK MY FIRST KISS!!! I don’t know whether I should freak out or barf. After we finished eating, Donghae oppa rode me back home. When we arrived in front of my house, he asked me something.

“You’re G-Dragon’s little sister?” he asked.

“G who?” I was confused.

“G-dragon aka Jiyong?” he said.

“Ahh, Jiyong oppa~ I’m his step-sister but we’re close enough” I told him.

He just nodded. Then, the front door slammed open, revealing Jiyong oppa who looked furious.

“KWON YURI, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BE- Donghae? Why are you here?” Jiyong glared at Donghae.

“Sending Yuri home.” Donghae answered.

Jiyong oppa ignored him and turned his attention to me again.

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN UNTIL THIS LATE NIGHT, KWON YURI?!” He yelled at me.

“OMO! I seriously forgot to text you!” I said.

“ANSWER ME” He yelled.

“I have dance practice after school then Donghae oppa invited me to dinner” I told him nervously.

“Sorry for not telling you, oppa. Jeongmal mianhae!” I apologized to him.

“Fine fine. You are forgiven. Next time, text me or call me or even better, tell me first, neh?” He told me.

“Neh!” I nodded.

He patted my head.

“But why him?” He asked me.

“He is my dance partner” I told him.

He nodded and gave some kind of warning I think to Donghae oppa, “Just because you are my sister’s dance partner doesn’t mean we’re cool with each other. Don’t ever hurt my baby” as he give a death glare to Donghae oppa.

Donghae just raised his arms like he was caught by the police, “Ara. But it’s not my problem with you, it’s yours and Leeteuk’s”

“But you are one of his friends and you are part of the group” Jiyong said.

“I don’t wanna talk to you anymore. I’m going in. Yuri, come with me now!” Jiyong went inside the house.

“Thank you for everything tonight and goodnight, oppa” I said to Donghae oppa as I give him a quick kiss and ran back inside the house.

I went straight to my room and took a quick shower then changed into my pajamas. I went to bed, cuddling into my blanket. I wished that tomorrow will not be awkward for me with Jiyong oppa and me with Donghae oppa.

--

Comment and Subscibe, people! (EDITED)