Chinen

The Youngest

 

“Oppa, do I really need to be in Japan all by myself?” I asked Oppa to make sure the thing that he told me is true.

“Not all by yourself, baby, with Chinen of course. Don’t you miss him?” he smiled, and entering his room. Right after that, I’m all alone.

To:  Chinen Oppa~

            Onii-chan! Is that true? I’m going to stay in your apartment?!

No reply

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still no reply

 

 

From: Chinen Oppa~

Daemin? Is this your number? ARE YOU IN JAPAN?! WHY JIYONG-NII CHAN DIDN’T TELL ME?!?!?!

This guy is unbelieavable.

To: Chinen Oppa~

            Nii-chan! Seriously?-__- aish, you….well, it turns out to be a fact~ So, what are we gonna do for a week? I’m still staying with Ji Oppa until his performance is all finished~

No reply.

I looked at the clock, and it shows 2 a.m . Better gets some sleep before I got circled-eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Chinen Oppa~

            Daeminnie, I’ve got schedules, but I still can go play with you. And Ryutaro is hanging around, so it’s gonna be awesome ;)

 

 

 

 

1st day of Nolza Concert in Yokohama

Daemin walked comfortably in her outfit. She walked inside the backstage, greeting everyone. “Dongsaeng! You’re here~! I thought Jiyong Oppa won’t let you go” Minzy greeted her, while getting herself ready.

“He changed his mind after I told him that JinYong Oppa isn’t coming” she pouted. She has been friend with almost all of the YGstaff and crews. She also already feels comfortable with the 2NE1’s members, except for CL.

She sat next to Minzy, thank God the camera isn’t rolling. It’s hard because the camera keeps on wandering. “Unnie, why I’m feeling weird around Chaerin unnie?” Daemin asked Minzy, who’s now eating while memorizing the lyrics in Japanese.

“Well………..okay. I’m blank. I don’t know why. Maybe you just met her?”

“No…I know her, and I’ve been around since a few months after Oppa did his debut. I was still 10 years old, and I love to play with Teddy Oppa because he’s so funny.”

“You’re gonna get used to it someday” Minzy smiled at her new dongsaeng and ruffled her hair.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

“Daemin-ah! Come on, we’re going to get you to Chii’s apartment” Jiyong smiled as he sat on the driver’s seat, waiting for Daemin to run and get inside.

She walked slower than before, like she’s not excited at all.

“Come on Dae-ah~ we’re going to eat ramen after this, that’s why I asked 2NE1 to come too” Jiyong tried to make his sister happy. She sat in the front seat, while the back seat is full of her belongings.

“Where’s Seunghyun Oppa?” she asked, ignoring her brother.

“With 2NE1” A long silence before Jiyong spoke again “Are you still feeling uneasy towards Chaerin?”

Daemin rolled her eyes before nodding.

20 minutes of driving feels like forever to her, because Jiyong keeps on giving her lectures of socializing (read: to be with Jinyong)

“Oppa, here’s the deal, I skipped school for so many times to move here and there, why can’t I keep in touch with Jinyong Oppa?” she asked in desperation.

“Because I don’t know him yet. It’s okay if you don’t do things that I told you earlier” Jiyong parked the car and help Daemin to bring all of her luggage to Chinen’s room.

“NII-CHAN~!” Chinen welcomed them and helped with Daemin’s stuff, while hugging her. “Why don’t you visit me earlier? Yamada and Ryutaro was here and they’re eager to see you”

“Go ask Jiyong Oppa” Daemin answered back, and unpacking her belongings, while she overheard Jiyong talked to Chinen about stuff that she can and can’t do with Jinyong.

“So many stuff hyung, can’t you just let her do what she wants?” she heard Chinen commenting on Jiyong’s speech.

“OMG! Since when did you call me hyung? I’m so proud of you~!” Jiyong squealed and mouthed him ‘no’.

Chinen rolled his eyes before turning on the tv, and making hot chocolate for his siblings. “What do you guys want to eat?” he asked, sitting next to Jiyong who’s watching the tv with no interest, because he can’t understand Japanese that much, even though his brother is a Japanese.

“We’ll go out to eat ramen” Daemin answered, already in her short and loose top, topped with sweater.

“Have you eat dinner, Chii?” Jiyong asked him. Chinen shook his head, and Jiyong immediately told him to go change his outfit.

“What’s wrong with these?” Chinen looked at himself, in a sweater and short.

“Aish, you both are just the same. Whatever, let’s go now” he took a last sip on his hot chocolate and grabbed his key before driving to the hotel to pick up 2NE1 and TOP, and drive to Chinen’s direction, who’s in the front seat with Daemin. They both played along with Minzy right on their back.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Last day of 2NE1 Nolza in Japan.

“Chii-nii chan!!” Daemin called for her brother, because Yamada and Ryutaro are in the front door.

“Be right there!!” Chinen jumped from the couch, and grabbing the things that he needs. “Bye Dae-ah~! I’ll see you soon, after you’re back from another country kay?” he winks before leaving the puzzled Daemin, who’s getting ready for Disneyland with Minzy and Jinyong. Jiyong and Chaerin will come too, just to make sure that Minzy and Daemin won’t do something reckless. And Jiyong will go back to the hotel for some stuff, so are Chaerin and Minzy. While Daemin is allowed to play with Jinyong.

“Daeminnie! Don’t you dare asked me to go to the haunted mansion, okay? I heard some ghosts are real there” Jiyong scolded at Daemin in the car, on their way to the Disneyland.

“I won’t, okay? I will go there with Jinyong Oppa then” Daemin mocked him, causing the girls back there to laugh.

“Unnie, what about Dara and Bom unnie?” Daemin asked.

“They told me they’re going to go get some fun at the super high roller coaster, and then go shopping and stuff” Minzy answered.

As they arrived, the Jiyong covered her hair with a beanie hat, and wearing a sunglasses, so is Chaerin, she tied her hair into high ponytail, and put a hat over it. While minzy just wearing a hat, the same one like Daemin’s. They bought a character hat.

“What should we ride first?” Daemin asked. “Can I and Chaerin get some stuff? Pretty please?” Jiyong tried to go shopping. But Daemin said no. “Let’s get into a ride first. Besides, the main hall can be re-visited when you’re going to get home right?”

“BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN!” Minzy squealed and pointed at the ride. “That’s a good one unnie!”

“THAT SHIRT!” Jiyong pointed at a shirt on the store.

“No! Oppa! Rides first!!” Daemin walked first to get in the line. Thanks to relations, they can entered the park without have to be in the line. So the rides are pretty much empty.

Chaerin sits next to Daemin. “Are you ready?” she teased. “Of course I am!” Daemin answered back.

“Dae-ah”

“Ne, unnie?”

“Should we have a bet?”

“What bet?” Daemin is getting interested to talk to Chaerin.

“Something’s awesome” Chaerin winked.