Arrival

The Youngest

 

A/N: crappy update, it has been on my document folder for so long, and i always updated this whenever i have a heartbreak lol. anyway, please leave a comment so i know how to improve ;)

 

 

Narita Airport

Daemin walks side by side with JinYong, who’s still amazed at the fact that  he just knew. “Are you really his sister?” he pointed at Jiyong who’s walking faster than before, due to the fans that crowd-ing him.

“Yes, for a million times, yes. Is that really that hard to believe?” Daemin asked JinYong in a disappointed tone. She knew, once someone knows that she’s the famous G-Dragon’s sister, they will hate her, or used her, or something like that.

“Now I know why you don’t like it when your friends are all gossiping about him” JinYong laughed his off, making Daemin confused. “You know, once, your friend in school talk trash about him, and you punched her. And another case when your friend is talking like he’s her boyfriend, you will always rolled your eyes around”

Daemin laughed, ‘so he noticed things like that’ she thinks, before blushing like crazy. “So?”

“What?” she asked back.

“Do you want to come with me the day after tomorrow? Just the two of us, visiting Disneyland?”

“OF COURSE!” Daemin yelp when Jiyong grabbed her arm. “Come on! The vehicle is waiting for us. I have to take my car from Appa’s house here” Jiyong pulled Daemin who pulled JinYong to come with her.

“Oppa, can I go to the Disneyland with JinYong Oppa?” she asked cutely.

“Well…I’m gonna think about that. JinYong, where do you stay?” Jiyong eyed him.

“My Appa said that we’ll be staying for a day in the ******* hotel before moving out to our apartment”

“Oh, same hotel huh? I’m gonna keep my eyes on you. You know that?” Jiyong still glaring at him until Seunghyun told him to hurry.

Daemin blushed when his Oppa is acting like that, making her embarrassed more. JinYong is not her boyfriend whatsoever.

“Are  you embarrassed by him?” Seunghyun asked her. She nods and hide her face in her palms. “That’s the first time I saw him like this.”

“Yeah, Oppa. I thought so. He never complain every time I played with my friends. Boys especially. But now? Why?”

“I know you for years, kiddo. He knows that you really like him, and doesn’t want you to fall too hard later” Seunghyun smiled and messed up her hair.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Daemin’s POV

I throw my body towards the bed. Bouncing up and down, and then I unpack my bag, searching for the diary that I always keep anywhere I go.

I was about to write when Oppa opened up my room. Our rooms are connected to each others. So yes, I did hear the ruckus on his room. And that is really disturbing.

“Daeminnie. Oppa wants to talk about something” he sat next to me. Lying on his back, while staring blankly on the ceiling. I sneaked closer to him. “What Oppa?”

“Do you really like him?” he look at me so intensely. This is what I don’t like. Like I was being interrogated of something. He’s like Appa. So scared when he is in this state.

“It’s not that I don’t like him, tho’”

“You know what I mean”

“Well…yes, I like him” I answered. He sat up and hold me still. This is getting scarier.

“Are you happy when you’re with him? Is he your ideal type?” he asked me once again. Now leaning on the headboard.

I laughed at him. “Oppa! You’re getting too serious!”  I hit him lighty on his chest. “He’s so fun to play with, and that’s what I like. And my ideal type? One of the criteria is he has to be fun to play with”

“So? Is he your ideal type?” he rolled his eyes. I know he’s getting irritated by my answers. “Somehow, yes. And Somehow, he’s not”

“That’s confusing” he laughed and messed up with me by tickling my feet. I accidentally kick him in his leg.

And I just realized he has a schedule first thing in the morning tomorrow. “OPPA! OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?! THAT’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TICKLED ME DOWN” I yelled at him, yet, he’ still laughing like there’s nothing happened.

“Nothing’s wrong, just go to sleep, arasso? Tomorrow, you’re coming with me to meet 2NE1. I’m gonna make sure that boy is not hurting you at all in this trip. MOSTLY in this trip” he glared at me for the final time, and leave.

“Oppa, you know I’m not used to sleep alone!” I hit him with one of my pillow. He smiled at me, “get used to it. We’re gonna be here for a while” and winks.

‘Oppa…you’re gonna get this. I’m gonna make it worse for you tomorrow’ I’m planning revenge tonight.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

In the morning, Daemin thinks she woke up earlier than her Oppa, but eventually, Jiyong is already preparing the stuff that he will need for the rest of the day, and Seunghyun is in the bathroom.

“Oppa!” Daemin walked into his room. Full of bags, yet so clean. Much more cleaner than her own room, that has less bags of clothes.

“Nee? You’re awake? So early?” Jiyong stick his tongue out at her. “Yah! Oppa! I’m no kid no more!” she whined and took place on her brother’s bed. Looking at the sight of his macbook that is still on.

“Are you staying up late again?” she asked. Before he answered, the doorbell rings.

Jiyong went up to pick whoever out there, and it was Chaerin. Daemin wasn’t sure what to do, so she’ staying at her very position. And sneaked back into her room when both of them are not noticing. She doesn’t want any bigger rumor to troubled her Oppa.

“Aish, I should’ve text JinYong Oppa and asked him to pick me up here” Daemin decided to go out without Jiyong’s permission. “I can be a bad girl sometimes”

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Seunghyun’s POV

I came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. I heard Daemin’s voice, and I want to take her out to the new store. She’s a fan of action figure, and also San-X stuff. Combination of Minzy and Chaerin.

When I’m out of the bathroom, Daemin is nowhere to be found. But Chaerin is there. Daemin doesn’t really like Chaerin tho’. Because of the coupling that she read. I know that everytime she heard the word ‘SkyDragon’ or even read it, she will scoffs. Or talk trash. I believe that it’s blood related.

“Ah! Hyung! Are you going to go first? Because I haven’t told…em..you our schedule for today” he lied. There are not much people who knows Daemin. And I’m the lucky one. I know her first in BigBang. But other than BigBang, Yang Hyunsuk Hyung, dancer noona and hyungs, Teddy Hyung, Kush Hyung, Jinu Hyung, no one knows her. 2NE1? They haven’t even meet her yet. Well, Bom noona seems to notice her a lot when she’s collaborating with us.

“HYUNG!” Jiyong’s voice brought me back to my feet.

“Wha?” I asked.

“Aish, you’re not listening to me? We have to go to now. And I will introduce Daemin to 2ne1” Jiyong told me before he left for the bathroom.

I walked to Daemin’s room, but she’s not there. The room is all cleaned up, and I can’t see her backpack, or even her phone, ipod, hat…

“JIYONG! BIG TROUBLE MAN! YOUR SISTER IS MISSING!!!” I screamed in panic, and by that time, Jiyong’s out from bathroom.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???” He’s asking me that?! How m I supposed to answer to that?!