Tokyo

The Youngest

 

“KIM DAEMIN! GET DOWN NOW! WE’RE LEAVING IN 5!”  I heard Oppa is yelling from downstair. Omma and Appa are in their trip, and both re now in Milan. Chinen Oppa is with Hey!Say!JUMP and they’re having a Summary Concert. And Hyoyeon unnie is with her schedule which is so tight.

 I’m left with Jiyong Oppa, and today we’re heading to Tokyo, and also for his schedule. “Oppa, can’t we eat first?” I asked him while changing my pj’s into a new sweater and shorts.

“OMG! What are you wearing?? GO CHANGE!” he saw me and yielped. He’s texting his hyung, Seunghyun Oppa to get ready too…I guess? “And no, we’re going to have breakfast in the airport”

I sighed. I want to be home. Hanging out with Rayoung and having fun with the guy that I like, Kang JinYong. He’s so fun to play with. And I miss him.

After changing up into a pair of legging and still, the new sweater, I took my book and bag altogether with my phone and iPad.

“Oppa will be waiting in the car, hurry up” I still hear him screaming at me. Another trip. Another day. But I still hope that JinYoung Oppa will be in Japan, so we can go play in the Disneyland.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Daemin sat down in the bench, eating her sandwich and waiting for her and Seunghyun and Jiyong’s flight. Jiyong seems so serious with his macbook, while Seunghyun is texting someone.

“Why are you so gloomy, kiddo?” Seunghyun asked Daemin who seems so gloomy at 8 in the morning. She’s eating her sandwich while spacing out from the world.

“Nothing Oppa. I’m not feeling well” she lied. “No, it’s because of the guy that she likes” Jiyong burst in.

“OPPA!” Daemin hits him hard.

“OUCH! But it’s true, right?”

Seunghyun laughed at the two siblings. They’re not blood-related, but Daemin is really close to the BigBang’s leader. But this is also her first trip with him, due to the busy schedule that GD&TOP has for Japanese songs.

“Isn’t that G-Dragon? And TOP??” Daemin heard a whisper from her back. Daemin squealed to the side, to give the fans some room, and so she’s not recognized.

“Who’s the girl beside them?  She was hitting our lovely G-Dragon!”  Daemin squealed and get herself out of that place, all the way to the food counters.

A few minutes later, it was the last call of her and her  Oppa’s flight call. When she was about to meet her Oppas, she met someone that is very familiar to her. “JinYong Oppa?” she tapped his back.

JinYong turned his body around to find Daemin, awe-ed  him.

“Daeminnie?” JinYoung seems to be surprised. “Are you here alone? You’re heading to Tokyo too?”

Daemin nods, while blushed. “Nee, Oppa, are you alone?”

“No, my parents are with the first flight. They just arrived” JinYong explained to Daemin.  She nods in excitement. “Are you coming to Disneyland? Because, I will be there all by myself” JinYong told Daemin about his plan.

“AH! OF COURSE I HAVE PLAN ON VISITING DISNEYLAND OPPA!” She hugged JinYong, and suddenly Jiyong bursts in. “Daemin, come on, we’re gonna be late” he peeks at his watch, before noticing JinYong.”And you are?”

“I’m  Kang JinYong, friend of Daemin…” JinYong realized that it’s someone who’s famous. “Aren’t you G-Dragon?” he asked carefully.

Jiyong laughed, causing him to get a light smack from Daemin who’s embarrassed because of her Oppa.

“Let’s continue this after we arrived. Now, first thing first. Get in the plane. Come on Daemin. I have schedule after this” Jiyong pushed both of his dongsaengs inside the tunnel to the airplane.