Deal

The Youngest

A/N: I decided to finish this first, then DYKHIMYM, sorry :( But this story is something that I write everytime i experience a pain beccause of love, so....gyahaha, here we go~ and it might be boring and stuff that are bad, but, i just feels on writing it. if you don't like it, you can unsubscribe this ;)

 

Jiyong stormed into Daemin’s room. Searching for her presence. When he can’t find her, he called for her.

“KIM DAEMIN WHERE ARE YOU NOW? DON’T PLAY AROUND WITH ME!!” He yelled at her. At the same time, Manager Noona arrived and took them to the car as soon as possible. They’re rushing.

“CHILLAX BRO. I’m going out, because I don’t want to disturb you and all the 2NE1 unnies” Daemin talked in an annoyed tone.

“Get back here. Right now. I’m introducing you to all the unnies right now!” Jiyong keeps on yelling at her.

“No. I’m heading to buy tickets for tomorrow. I’m going to the Disneyland with JinYong Oppa”

“Aren’t I your Oppa?” he asked in sorrow.

“Jiyong Oppa, please” Daemin rolled her eyes. “Fine, fine. I’ll be back. Where are you now? I’m inside this cloth store at Harajuku Street”

“Get back to the hotel after you found a good dress. We’re going to dinner, to introduce you to Bom Noona first” Jiyong seems to be pissed by his sister’s act.

“Can’t I see Chinen Oppa today?”

“No. He’s busy preparing his new album, K? We’re going to meet him after the Nolza, okay? 4 days from now” Jiyong told Daemin to be patient, but Daemin keeps on whining.

“That Magic Power song?” Daemin asked.

“Yes.”

“Fine. I will ask Hyoyeon unnie to come then”

“That’s a good idea” Jiyong sighed before ending up the phone call (or should I say yell?)

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hyoyeon was enjoying her evening, when there’s a phone call from her only sister. 

“This girl..” She picked up, “Yoboseyo? Yes, Daeminnie. What did Jiyong do this time? Yelling at you again?” Hyoyeon smiled. She knew that Daemin is really close to Jiyong, but as a leader, he has so much responsibility to take care of. That’s why Daemin is feeling frustrated somehow. Because Jiyong keeps at her.

“Yeah, unnie! Let’s go to Disneyland together! Pweaaaseeee? I’m not allowed to go with JinYong Oppa”

“Wow, he’s there? I didn’t expect that” Hyoyeon moved to her room, because Sooyoung just entered the room. Only few people in SM knew that Hyoyeon has a brother named Kwon Jiyong, the same person as BigBang’s leader. But the members that knew are Sunny, Taeyeon, and Seohyun only. The others? Na-ah.

“Yes unnie. Please just fly here for a couple of days?”

“No can’t do darling. What about I’ll make it up for you after you get back here? After all the concerts? On 23rd of this month? I’m free tho’~” Hyoyeon tried to cheer her up.

“Owkaaay~ But please make Oppa let me go to the Disneyland. Daemin cried. She just arrived at her hotel room.

“I’ll try my best. For now, just listen to him, okay?” Hyoyeon laughed a little.

“FFFIIIINNEEEE” Daemin whined again, before the call ended up. She’s now texting her other Oppa.

To: Chinen Oppa~

            Onii-chaan~ Your Hyung is sooooooooo irritating me!

But get no reply.

Why all of my siblings are busy? She thought to herself.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Later in the afternoon, Daemin just got back to her room and finding her brother, sitting comfortably in the sofa. “Gosh. I was just planning the afternoon for me and my ruined nails” she dropped off her bag, and her shopping bags and make a loud thump in the floor.

“Come on, I’m going to introduce you to the rest of my company family” he winks and pushed her into the bathroom after letting her grab a spare cloth to change after.

“So? Do I need to wear dress?” Daemin asked. She prefers to wear a suit things or pants.

“You betcha~ A casual dining. But I don’t want to introduce you as a gangster, you know what I mean?”

He then told Daemin to unpack all the things that she bought. Some comics, dolls and action figure, nail polishes and pedicure stuff. “No dress?” Jiyong frowned.

“I have them, okay?” Daemin gives him the last bag, which is the largest of them all. There are shorts, dress, and shoes. All mint and white color.

“Well…you get into this one, and we will go to the restaurant to eat dinner. They will be there. I told Chaerin to meet me there.”

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chaerin sits nervously because Jiyong told her that he have something to tell to them. Maybe it’s another problem? Or what?

“Unnie. Can I go to the Disneyland tomorrow?” Minzy pleaded her.

“No. Minzy. We have to get ready for our first concert, alright?”

“But I want to go there. Just for a couple of hours?” Minzy tries her best to get some fun. Before Chaerin can give her the answer, Jiyong arrived. With a girl by his side. She has a slender body, but a cute chubby cheeks, and dark  wavy medium length hair with fringe covering her forehead.

“What’s up 2NE1~~” Jiyong greeted everyone in the special room. The girls showed the puzzled face.

“Okay. I know this is..kinda late… It’s been 2 years right? But..hey? Late is better than not telling you this…” Jiyong pulled the girl to the front. “Kim Daemin. My baby sister”

“OMG! THAT’S YOUR SISTER?!?! YOU STILL REMEMBER ME DAEMIN?!” Bom seems to be excited. They played for a while when Daemin is still young. She hugged her tight. And Minzy asked her.

“How old are you?”

“This June, I will be 16..” Daemin told Minzy and she jumps in excitement. “I have the girl with almost at the same age as mine~”  

“You.Are. SOOOO CUUUTEEEEE” Dara squealed as she hugs her. The only one who’s not being active approaching her is Chaerin.

“I’m Chaerin” she smiled and tries to shake hands with her. But Daemin frowned. But smiled and shake her hands. “Daemin. Nice to meet you, unnie”

Jiyong frowned, from her attitude, he knew that Daemin didn’t really like her. But he can’t figure out why. 

The afternoon was pretty bright, and after Daemin mentioned Disneyland, Minzy started to brag Chaerin about her going to the Disneyland. Both leaders feels so wrong to take the fun out of them, so they both let the girls to play.

“Mingkki-ah! After our last concert. Only for 5 hours alright? Then you have to get  some rest!”

“And Daemin! Don’t do anything to meet that boy! Once you’re alone, and he’s there, I will keep track on you. Every. Single. Minute”

“Yess Oppa/Unnie”