Chapter:7

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter


In the story:


Baekhyun loudly: Sehun!

Sehun closed his book with rage and looked at him.

Sehun frustratedly:What do you want?

Baekhyun hesitatedly: I need your help...

Sehun got up from his seat annoyedly

Sehun: Who are you to ask for help from me? And what made you think I would help you?

Baekhyun whiny : Please Sehun!


Sehun : Since when you came to school, did you set your mind on annoying me every moment you see me?

Baekhyun pleaded: Please Sehun listen to me!!

Sehun: I don't want to.

Baekhyun: Why don't you let me finish my words? At least hear me out before making your mind. I just need a bit your help in studying

Sehun angrily:I am not interested to listen to you. Who are you, that I have to help you?

Baekhyun cutely: Everyone calls me pretty boy.

Although he was really sad still he was trying to lighten the mood as Sehun was really irritated.

Sehun looked at him annoyedly and saw him cupping his face cutely and smile cheerfully. He looked away from him in frustration and face palmed aggressively.

Sehun: Why is everyone after me to break my peace????

He was proceeding to leave but Baekhyun held his hand.


Sehun looked at him furiously.

Baekhyun: Why are you always like this? Can't you help me just once? I really need your help so please. Actuall-

But Sehun's sudden voice made Baekhyun flinch.

Sehun: How dare you touch me again?!


Baekhyun: I am sor-

Sehun: Just shut up!!Didn't I tell you before to not touch me?! Move your hand!!

Baekhyun immediately took his hands off because of fear.

Baekhyun: I am sorry Sehun.

Sehun was moving closer to him. Baekhyun could see a lot of anger in his eyes. He gulped his own saliva and started taking his steps back whilst Sehun kept stepping towards him.

Baekhyun suddenly tripped over and grabbed onto Sehun's coat to save himself from falling.

Sehun yanked his hand off from him. That made Baekhyun fall on the ground.

Sehun while directly looking at him, at his level : You are lucky that I didn't hit you yet or else you would have faced huge consequences. And did you expect any special treatment from me? Did you think you could make me like you? The teacher said that you can sit with me and I'll help you but all you can do is during that teacher's lessons you can sit with me and that's it. You are nothing to me. Don't ever expect anything more than that.

Sehun left from there bitterly, leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded on the floor.

Baekhyun sadly said under his breath : I guess I have to go back to Daegu soon. Why am I so bad at studying?

He got up slowly and went to his classroom.

He noticed Sehun and looked at him hopelessly. Sehun also looked at him

Baekhyun moved glances away from Sehun and went back to his seat, looking gloomy.

Chanyeol happily said goodbye to his friends and entered the room with excitement. He sat next to him but immediately after seeing his face, he knew something was wrong.

Chanyeol : Hey why do you look so upset?

Baekhyun with a sad face : Nothing I'm fine.

Chanyeol: Do you know I'm a mind reader? I can read your face that something is definitely off.

Sehun tried hard to not focus on Chanyeol and Baekhyun but he ended up overhearing them.

Sehun in mind : Look at him pampering him. Is he a baby? So tacky!

Chanyeol tried his best to make Baekhyun laugh but nothing was working.

Chanyeol : I got it! Come with me, and bring your bag.

Baekhyun: What? Why?

Chanyeol took his bag and held his hand.

Baekhyun: Where are we going?

Chanyeol: You're coming with me so there's no need to worry. Just follow along.

He took Baekhyun with him quickly.

The two, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to the music room.

Baekhyun: Why are we here?

Chanyeol didn't reply but brought a chair for him to sit in.

Chanyeol: Sit here

Chanyeol started playing a famous music piece ' Fantaisie Impromptu - Chopin'

While he was playing this, Baekhyun was watching him with his mouth open is shock.

After playing the piece Chanyeol looked at him proudly.

Chanyeol: How did it sound?

Baekhyun: I'm so surprised. I didn't know you were so good!! You have magical fingers! I love the sound of piano, can you play ' Kiss the rain by Yiruma'.

Chanyeol: Yeah it's a piece of cake. I'll play it for you.

He played the music gracefully.

Baekhyun: Wow!! You are a musical genius.

Chanyeol jokingly : I know that already. Tell me something I don't know already.

He did and invisible hair flip which made Baekhyun laugh. This made Chanyeol really happy.

Baekhyun: Do you know Chanyeol when I was really young, I learned a bit of piano but I forgot most of it because my parents didn't let me play it anymore, because they thought it would distract me from my studies. But I only know how to play 'Fur Elise by Beethoven'. But now I'm neither good at the piano nor my studies (pouted).

Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was very cute with his pout.

Chanyeol : Really? You can play Fur Elise? Let's hear it then.

Baekhyun: Aah I guess I forgot. You are genius on it.I can't play, it will be embarrassing

Chanyeol: It's not necessary to be good in everything. So don't be upset just play huh

Baekhyun: Ok I will try

Meanwhile in their classroom:

The teacher is there and is teaching the students but Sehun noticed Baekhyun and Chanyeol aren't there yet.

Sehun in mind: Teacher is teaching and so much time has passed and they aren't even here yet, they took their bags with them so are they not coming back? It doesn't matter whether they come or not.

In the music room:

Baekhyun was trying his best to play Fur Elise but he kept making mistakes.

Baekhyun with a sad face : Chanyeol I can't do it. I forgot it's music. I'm good for nothing!

Chanyeol gave him a light smile.

Chanyeol: Why are you being upset? I'm here for you. Wait let me help you.

He sat next to him and took his hand, he placed them on the correct no

Please log in to read the full chapter