Chapter 1

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Book name: CONFUSED IN LOVE

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

In the story:

On one dark night, someone was sleeping when it was broken by continuous bell ringing. He opened the door and the person outside the door cried and hugged him tightly.

That guy : In Na why are you crying? And why are you here so late?

In na started sobbing and that person took her inside and made her sit on the couch.

 

 

That guy: Now tell me what happened?

The girl pointed at her luggage: My dad wants me to marry someone else but after being in a relationship with you for many years, I only want to marry you Dong wook.

 


Dong wook: But only got my job recently and I'm stable enough yet. I'm not rich so i won't be able to give you a luxurious life, the one you have had for so many days so it will be tough.

In Na: I don't need a luxurious life.This is the only chance to marry or you will lose me for forever.

Dong wook: No, I don't want to lose you! I love you so much In Na.

In Na hugged her and looked at his eyes.

In Na: I love you too Dong wook. Please marry me as soon as possible. Or my dad will ruin everything.

Dongwook rubbed her back softly.

Dongwook : I'll prepare everything tomorrow. Don't worry love.

Next day:

Dong wook and In Na finished their wedding with some friends. It was really small and simple.

 


After that both of them went to In Na's dad for blessings.

When they went there, In Na's dad was annoyed. He didn't treat them right.

Dad: Huh! In the end my daughter married a poor orphan. You aren't getting any of my blessings, but since you are my only daughter, I'll give you my everything if you ever leave him. Everything will be yours.

In Na: It will never happen dad. I will never leave my husband. I love him so much.

In Na's dad: We will see. My door is always open for you but not for that orphan. If you ever change your decision come back to me. Now get out.

In Na was crying but Dong wook calmed her down and they went back home.

Although Dong wook wasn't very rich, he loved In Na a lot and wanted her to be very happy. It was hard it a bit sad since she has been living a luxurious life whilst Dong wook was living a struggling life.

But she was really happy because Dong wook took care of her very well.

Some months later:

One day they were really happy because they found out that In Na was pregnant.

But soon changes appeared in In Na's behavior. She had various types of mood swings.

At one point she acts really sweetly with Dong wook but suddenly becomes very rude.

In Na: Wookie please read me a book.

Dongwook : Sure honey.

Then Dong wook started reading but immediately..

In Na: Ah what are you reading?! I want to listen to a song! Sing for me!

Dong wook: But I can't sing honey..

In Na with an upset face:Huh?! You can't even sing for your pregnant wife?! You are a bad husband.

In Na started crying.

Dong wook: Don't cry honey. I am singing...

Dong wook started singing.

In Na: Ahhh!! What are you singing?! My ears are bleeding!! STOP!! I hope my child has a beautiful voice not like you. I want my son to be a famous singer, rapper or model.

 


Dong wook: No my son will be a big CEO of a company. I want him to be good at studying.

 


In Na: Hmm we'll see.

A few day later they went to the doctor and found out that she has two twin boys.

They went home happily.

In Na: Let's choose names. I'll choose one and you choose the other. We won't tell anyone the names until they are born.

They selected two names.

At one point she eats spice but all of a sudden she wants sweet.

One night In Na woke Dong wook up and told him to get chocolate cake.

While Dongwook was out of the shop, In Na called him.

In Na: Baby,bring me vanilla cake too.

Dongwook: But I just left the shop with chocolate cak-

In Na : I WANT VANILLA CAKE TOO!!

In Na cut the call.

Dongwook let out a sigh and again went to the cake shop.

This continued happening. She always had double requests and Dongwook always fulfilled them without getting angry.

One night Dongwook was resting when..

In Na: Hubby, can you dance for me please?

Dongwook: What?!

In Na: Please can you dance for me. Like cool moves. I hope my sons can dance like Taemin so take lessons ok?

She said while touching her belly.

Dongwook started dancing but it was horrifying.

In Na:What on earth?! Sons don't look at him. He's a bad dancer.

Then she yelled.

In Na:NOW WATCH TAEMIN ON TV.

Time passed by and one day she gave birth to two beautiful and cute sons.

Dongwook looked at the babies.

Dong wook: Aww my babies. Their looks are quite different but both are so cute.

In Na :Yeah you're right. I guess they will be tall. What do you think hubby?

Dongwook: I think so. Let's name them.

At that time he touched both of the babies when one of them held his finger.

Dongwook with a smile: Since he held my finger I'll name him.

In Na with a smile: Sure.

Dong wook: I'll name him Oh Sehun.

In Na: Nice name but the name I'm going to give will be even prettier. I'm going to name my other child Oh Chanyeol.

Dongwook: Oh that's a pretty name. It suits him.

Some years passed:

Everything was going well until Dongwook started to get pressure from his work because of his great progress.

And In Na was having a hard time dealing with the two 8 year old sons.

The two brothers were completely opposite of each other.

Sehun liked reading and staying alone and he loved his dad. He was more attached to his dad than his mom. His dad always complimented Sehun for his studying skills and always compared him to Chanyeol who isn't that good at studying.

On the other hand Chanyeol loved music a lot. He was also a mom's prince. He always sang and danced with his mom and spent time. She always complimented him for that and compared to Sehun who isn't very good at singing and playing instruments.

They just compared it normally but it had a bad aftermath and caused problems in the relationship.

Sehun disliked Chanyeol because his mom always listened to Chanyeol's wantings and spent time with him. She also made Chanyeol's favourite dishes.

Chanyeol hated Sehun because when his dad came from work, he carried Sehun around and always spent time with him. He also complimented Sehun all the time because he was good at studying.

Chany always wanted Sehun to play with him since they didn't have someone else to play with but Sehun hated playing and especially with Chanyeol.

Sehun tells Chanyeol to read books and study but he threw his books away and lose them.

They were the complete opposite bit one thing that they had in common was that they were both extremely stubborn. They had fights over the smallest of reasons. If one of them had something, the other wanted it. They always got jealous of other's things.

Dongwook was getting a lot of pressure and couldn't give his family time. He was told if he works well now, he can be promoted into a good position and since his wife worked so hard to take care of the family, he can give her and his children a good future.

His wife on the other hand was disappointed and upset. The work lady wasn't coming for days so it was really hard for her to manage sons, especially Sehun since he listens to his dad the most.

Every night, the couple kept having arguments over small things.

One day the two kids had a huge fight and one injured his head and the other injured his lips.

Their mom was fed up.

Meanwhile Dongwook was so busy he couldn't eat properly and at night he was really late.

In Na was waiting for him but he came really late.

When he arrived home Don

Please log in to read the full chapter