Chapter:2

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

In the Story :

After the two brothers turned 18, they both went to a famous Seoul school.

The PE teacher Suga was collecting students for basketball match. There was a blue team and a yellow team.

Chanyeol was in the blue team. The yellow team were worried because they were sure they would lose.


Chen : Sir our team will definitely lose because Chanyeol is in that team.

Others: Yeah Sir , Chen is right. Chanyeol is one of the best players of school .

Xiumin : Sir, how about we convince Sehun to play in this team?

Others: Yeah Sir we need Sehun for our team please.He is also one of the best players.

Teacher : Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Yellow team is a bit weak than blue team now. This team really need Sehun.

Suho: But sir you know what always happens we should not take Sehun for basketball.

Teacher: Yeah but I'll allow it if they can keep him in control. Go and convince Sehun .

They went to Sehun.

Sehun was reading a book in the classroom.

Chen: Sehun can you join us in the basketball match, you always do and you know that we will lose right?

Sehun while looking at his book :I'm not interested.

Xiumin: Please Sehun!play with us

Sehun uninterested: No way.

Suho with a sad face : Chanyeol is on the opposite team. And we will lose against them

Sehun closed his book and looked at them: Chanyeol? Oh he is playing!!Ok I'll play on his opposite team.

Kai listened to them talk.

Kai in mind: I hope my best friend Chanyeol doesn't get hurt because of him. I can't see him being hurt.

Sehun went to the sports hall and saw Chanyeol there and glared at him. Chanyeol glared back.

Teacher : So you agreed Sehun?

Sehun while looking at Chanyeol: Yes

Teacher: Be careful this time. You remember what happened last time right?

Sehun rolled his eyes: Yes.

There was a head to head battle between the best players.

Suddenly a fight broke out due to extreme anger of the two brothers.

They were both in a serious fight. They were bleeding. It was really brutal.

The teachers stopped them after a bit and they were taken to the principal's office.

Principal: What is this behavior? You two never learn.

The both brothers accused each other for the incident

In na came to the office.

In na: I am sorry, for what my sons did.

Sehun: No you aren't my mom Ms Park.

In na:How could you say that?

She cupped his face but he immediately moved her hands away.

Sehun: Ms Cha, please teach your favorite son that if he ever picks a fight with me again, it will be even worse.

He was about to go to the medical room when Chanyeol grabbed him from the back.

Chanyeol: How dare you behave like that with my mother?

In na was crying.

Sehun: You both better stay away from me. I don't want to talk with you both

He went to the medic room.

Chanyeol: Don't listen to him mom. Why do you care for him so much? He treats you badly. He doesn't even call you mom.I am enough for you mom .He always makes you cry

In na while crying : You will never understand.

After a bit, Dongwook came.

Dongwook: What happened Chanyeol?

Chanyeol: Mr Oh can you focus on your ice prince son. He started it.

Dongwook with sad face : Chanyeol please don't say that. You are my son too.

Chanyeol: Mr Oh I don't want to talk to you or your jerk son.

Dongwook : Sehun is your brother Chanyeol!

Chanyeol : I don't like you and your jerk son at all. So better stay away from me and my mom .

Sehun with anger: Hey you!!

Sehun was about to fight again but their father grabbed his hand .

Chanyeol: I don't want to stay here any longer.

Chanyeol went to the medic room and In na went with him.

In na and Dongwook ignored each other although they loved each other deeply.

That night Chanyeol and Sehun were sleeping at their houses.

In na stood in front of Chanyeol and Dongwook stood up in front of Sehun.

Dongwook and In na (separate houses) : Why are you two like this? I hope you two don't hurt each other again. I wish there was someone that could solve your problems and unite you two but I don't think that will happen.No one can unite you two.

Some days later :

They both brothers were going to school.

On the other hand:

Two people were waiting for someone outside of the school. One person was talking to someone on phone.

???: Hey where are you? Do you know where you're going? We are waiting for you near the gate.

???: Yeah I'm neither irresponsible nor stupid .I'm nearly there.

Then soon a very beautiful boy came and immediately ran and hugged someone.

???:Hey bestie! Long time no see.

???:I missed you so much Tae

 


???: You two are acting like you met after years. It's only 6 months.

Taeyong: You will never understand bestie things. Bestie this is my boyfriend Jaehyun.

 


???: Hi! Wow, he is so tall, handsome and masculine.

Jaehyun: Hey!Thanks. You are so cute. I hope we can be good friends.

???: I know you know about me, I'm Baekhyun.Nice to meet you.I hope you will be my friend too

 

Jaehyun : Sure ,by the way let's go to your classroom


Baekhyun: Yeah

Taeyong with a sad face : By the way bestie I am sorry to say but we have different sections. You have to do classes in different classroom.

Baekhyun with a shocked face : what? That's not fair .I came Seoul from Daegu only for you and you are saying these now?!

Taeyong: I know bun ,I am feeling sad for these but believe me I tried but our section is full and there was only few places in different section. You know very well it's a very popular school .Don't worry we will spend time in whenever we get time ok

Baekhyun with an upset face : Ok fine

They were walking suddenly

Baekhyun : Tae tell me are you liking this school ?How are the students? Do they behave well with you?

Taeyong: Yeah it's really good ,that's why I suggested you to come here

Jaehyun: Mmm,our section is absolutely fine.You know what your section is like a circus .All students have different personalities from others .Be careful from them

Baekhyun with curiosity: Oh really tell me something about them .

Jaehyun and Taeyong smiled to each other and started talking about the other students

Jaehyun : Well first I will start with your class president ......

Name : Lay
Class president
Nature:Smart,honest,good at studying, sweet, helpful but scared of someone

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter