Chapter:6

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

In the story:

 

Baekhyun with a bewildered voice: Sehun!

 

Sehun looked at him angrily.

 

Baekhyun: Did you get hurt? I am really sorry. I never thought it was y-

 

Sehun shouting in anger: Shut up!

 

Baekhyun flinched a bit at the loud voice.

 

Baekhyun: Hey why are you acting like this? I said sorry to you. Now get up.

 

He let his hand out but Sehun glared at him and moved his hand away.


Sehun: I told you to stay away from me! Why are you always near me silly boy?

Baekhyun: Why do you call me silly boy? Do you think I'm an idiot?

Sehun : I don't have to think that you're an idiot because you already are one.

Baekhyun: Stop! Now get up

He held his hand.

Sehun: Don't touch me!

When he heard a voice from behind him.

Chanyeol:Hey Baekhyun what are you two doing?

They both looked at direction of the voice and saw Chanyeol holding two ice cream cups.

Baekhyun moved his hand from Sehun. Sehun got up and cleaned dirt from his pants.

Chanyeol:What happened? Is there any problem?


Baekhyun lowered his head.

Baekhyun:Yeah. I made a mistake.

He explained the situation.

Baekhyun: I'm sorry Sehun.

Sehun:Sorry my foot!

Chanyeol: Hey be polite! It was unintentional. Still he is so well mannered and apologized to you.

Sehun: Who told you to speak in behalf of him? Are you his manager?

Chanyeol: Obviously I will because he's my friend. Do you even know the meaning of 'friend '? You don't even have any friends and you never will that attitude. Baekhyun let's go.

He handed Baekhyun the ice cream.

Sehun stood their silently. He was fuming with anger.

Baekhyun was walking with Chanyeol but he was concerned about Sehun so he turned around to look at him again.

He quickly went back to Sehun.

Baekhyun: Hey Sehun I'm very sorry. Have my ice cream as an apology.

He held his hand handed him ice cream to him and ran back to Sehun.

Chanyeol:Why did you give your ice cream to him? I got it for you.

Baekhyun:You got it for me so think that I got it. Thanks.

Chanyeol: Fine but have some of mine. We can share.

Chanyeol fed him a bit.

Sehun watched them leave together. He looked at his ice cream.

He could feel that Baekhyun was very guilty and apologetic but he ignored those feelings and threw the ice cream away.

Sehun:I would rather eat poison than his stupid ice cream. Who told him to be such a goodie 2 shoes? I know how he is very well. He is so annoying.

At home:

When Sehun was having dinner with his dad and his nanny when his dad suddenly got a call.

Sehun's dad:Who called me so late?

Dongwook picked it up.

Dongwook:Hello?

Someone on the call: Hello Wookie, is that you?

Dongwook with surprise: Bo ah? It's you right?

Bo ah:Hey Wookie I missed you so much!

Dongwook:I missed you too sweetie.

Bo ah:Are you trying to flirt with me again? We've become old already. I was so happy to find out that you've become a very successful CEO. By the way I'm coming to Seoul.

Dongwook:That's great! Are you going to settle here?

Bo ah:Yeah. I've already got a house but I need a good job. Can you help me with that?

Dongwook:Well I did need a personal secretary. I can give you the job but you have to treat me like your boss, not your friend.

Bo ah:Really?! That's awesome. You've made me so tension free. Thanks.

Dongwook:Anything for you sweetie.

Bo ah chuckled:Hey!! Anyways I'll see you soon.

Dongwook:Yeah see you soon.

After he cut the call, he turned around to see Sehun looking really bewildered.

Dongwook:What happened?

Sehun: Dad who were you talking to? You were flirting with her and laughed a lot. Why?

Dongwook:Oh it was my bestfriend, Bo ah. I was really excited since I finally got a call from her after years. She's moving to Seoul. She's really special to me.

Sehun curiously:Dad is it really important to have a friend? Don't you think people would be better off without friends?

Dongwook:That's very wrong. Having someone to support and be with you in the times you need them is important. Having someone close you can be comfortable with and be open to is a very essential part of life.

Nanny:I agree. Having a friend is much better than being lonely. It's better to have at least one trustworthy good bestfriend than loads of friends.

After eating dinner Sehun went to his room. He was thinking about his dad's and nanny's words.

Sehun also thought of Chanyeol's words but then suddenly Baekhyun appeared and he was thinking of him and his ice cream, his apologetic eyes.

He lied down on his bed with annoyance.

Sehun:Why does this boy have to appear in my thoughts? I am so done with his stupidity.

Next day at school:

The students got their test results back. When Baekhyun got his result he was upset.

Teacher:Your result is quite disappointing.

Sehun had the best scores like usual.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun and thought: No wonder. That's the result of watching phone and giggling all day. He deserves it.

Teacher: What were results like in your previous school?

Baekhyun told the teacher the results.

Teacher: Yeah this school is very strict and we want a better future for you. You should follow some suggestions

Baekhyun: What should I do Sir?

Teacher: It's good that you sit with Chanyeol but his results aren't that impressive. I think you need to sit with someone else and get their help.

Lay excitedly:What about me? He can sit with me? I can help him.

Please log in to read the full chapter