Annoying

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Being that Kwangmin was back to his old cheery self, he was also going to be very competitive with Eunbi in terms of academics. The math teacher and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He looked around the classroom, "Now who would like to come up to the board and answer these questions?"

Everyone avoided eye contact with him except for Eunbi. She raised her hand up and her teacher and his face brightened. All of a sudden, Kwangmin's hand shot up in the air. The teacher looked back and forth at the two students. "Uh, why don't we have Eunbi come up and solve the problem?"

She got out of her seat and when she turned her head around briefly, she noticed Kwangmin giving her a slight glare and Youngmin giving her a cute smile. She raised an eyebrow at the twins and then went up to the board. The clacking of the chalk against the board was the only thing that could be heard in the classroom.

She placed the chalk back on the holder and dusted her hands before walking back to her seat. Students jotted down the answer into their notebook while their teacher went over it. As he turned around again, he dragged his finger across his textbook. "Would anyone like to tell me the answer to number 31 in your textbooks?"

Eunbi quickly did the work and she raised her hand. Kwangmin's hand was raised as well and she turned her head. She narrowed her eyes at him and he smirked. Their teacher stared in confusion. "Uh, Kwangmin?" He confidently st

Please log in to read the full chapter