Sick

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngmin looked around the classroom and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that Eunbi wasn't there. He tapped Hyemi's shoulder and she turned around. "Do you know where Eunbi is?" He asked her friend. She nodded, "She's out sick today. Apparently she studied too much without taking any breaks or eating so she's in bed with a major headache and stomach ache."

His face fell. "Is she okay?" He asked worriedly. The girl shrugged, "I'm not sure. When she called me this morning, she didn't sound that great. I'm planning on visiting her after school. You can came with me and Jinhee if you want."

He nodded and then rubbed his nape. "Actually, do you mind if I visit her alone?" She raised an eyebrow and looked at Jinhee and she nodded. Hyemi smiled, "Go ahead." Youngmin smiled widely and thanked her.

Kwangmin overheard their conversation and looked at the empty seat next to him. He bit his lower lip and then looked out the window. He's been missing Eunbi so much to the point where he isolates himself and reads over their old texts or looks at the pictures they've taken together.

 

The bell rang and students ran out of the classroom. Youngmin packed up his things and headed to the door when his twin brother blocked him. "What do you want?" He growled. Kwangmin looked down and quietly asked, "Are you going to visit Eunbi?" He scoffed, "Why do you care? Go play with Ara or something."

He walked past him and stomped out of the classroom. Kwangmin sighed and trudged out.

Youngmin happily walked to Eunbi's house. When he got there, he rang the doorbell and the door swung open, revealing her mother. "Omo, Youngmin, what brings you here?"

He smiled, "An

Please log in to read the full chapter