Crushed

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

The little talk with Miho made Kwangmin go back to normal. He was no longer that depressed boy sulking in the classroom or in his room. He is now studying, sleeping, eating, and even teasing his friends like how he usually would.

"Nice to see that you're back, Kwangmin." Minwoo clapped a hand on his back and gave him a small smile. Kwangmin nodded, "Yeah. Feels good to be back again." The two friends walked down the hallway, conversing with one another about things that have been going on in life.

Kwangmin's face lit up with he saw Eunbi walking down the hall with a smile on her face. All of a sudden, he felt his heart break into a million pieces. He saw Youngmin run up to her and kiss her cheek, making her slap his chest and blush.

Everything slowed down and Kwangmin felt his world crash again. Minwoo looked at him and then looked at what he was staring at. His eyes widened and he dragged the boy away.

The twin sat down on his chair and shook his head. "No. No this can't be happening! She already moved on!" He mumbled to himself. His friend sighed and kneeled down in front of him. "Look, everything's going to be alright. She may be going out with your brother but that doesn't mean that she fully moved on. You never know. She may still have feelings for you."

He nodded, "You're right. I can't get discouraged so quickly! I'll fight for her back." Minwoo smiled, "Atta boy. Now are you going to the bathroom or not? I'm about to e

Please log in to read the full chapter