Let the competition BEGIN!

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

A month has passed since Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo have transfered here. They're now known as the kingkas of the school because of their good looks and that they are somewhat smart. But Kwangmin hasn't beaten me yet. With the last 5 minutes of English left, Ms. Lee announced, "Class, the midterms are coming up soon! And you know what that means right? Studying, studying and MORE studying! I hope you guys study a lot and be prepared for next week. That's all! Dismissed!"

I turn to see Kwangmin and he's staring intensely at me. I open my eyes and give him a serious stare(like the ones in dramas LOL). We have a bit of a staring contest and then someone snaps us out of it. I blink and see Minwoo smiling really wide at me. "What?" I ask. He gives me a cute eye smile and says, "Do you want to study with me, Kwangmin and Youngmin tomorrow?"

Oh yeah, tomorrow's saturday. "Wait, WHAT?! You want ME to study with HER?! NO WAY!" Kwangmin yelled. I roll my eyes and say, "Sure, why not. Besides, it'll be fun to study with more people." Kwangmin widened his eyes and before he could say anything, his twin brother Youngmin said, "Great! So tomorrow at 1, we could study at my house! I'll text you the address, but I'm gonna need your number."

Kwangmin POV:

Did my brother just invite my rival to our HOUSE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?! I'm supposed to study to beat her! I don't want to study with her! Wait, this could be a chance to show off how smart I am. I smirk to myself and wipe it off saying, "Whatever. You'll just make a fool of yourself at our study session." Youngmin hit the back of my head and said, "That's not very nice! She's going to help us study! You just lock yourself up in your room not even bothering to show any consideration to us when we need help!"

"Aish! Don't hit my head!" I yelled. I was about to yell at him again but was cut off by Eunbi when she said, "Here's my phone. Just put your number in and I'll call you to get my number." Youngmin nodded and put in his number.

Youngmin POV:

I put my number in Eunbi's phone and I handed it back to her. She called me and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I enter her info and smile saying, "See you tomorrow at 1 then." Minwoo hugged her and pouted. "You better help us! Unlike that meanie over there." She chuckled and patted his head. "Okay. Just please let go. I can't really breathe." He let go and she took in a big breath. That was cute.

I'm jealous of Minwoo since he's like her best friend now. While she was packing up, I stared closely at her. She had big brown eyes, long lashes, light pink cheeks, milk tea colored hair and she had these big, red plump lips. *She's beautiful* She stood up and caught me staring at her. I straightened myself back up, cleared my throat and said, "See you tomorrow then Eunbi." She smiled and left.

Eunbi POV:

It's 11:30 and I have about an hour and a half to get ready for my study session. I shower, and change into some dark blue shorts that are like 3 inches above my knee, a floral pattern shirt and a navy colored cardigan.

Please log in to read the full chapter